Mika and Paulina Rubio to work together

IngievV

My dear friend from Paulinarubio.us tweeted me that apparently, Mika and Paulina are going to work together. He found this in a magazine:

"Paulina and Mika meet up at dinner in Spain and they were talkin about future projects" - Mujer Hoy Magazine

I don't know the magazine, so I have no clue if it's reliable or not, but just thought I'd share:roftl:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Paulina Rubio is a mexican pop singer but she does really normal conventional pop that has thousands of teenage girls screaming wildly. If she collaborates with mika it might be good cos she's got a good voice but getting mika to do conventional Pop might not be so cool!! BTW, Mujer de Hoy is a spanish magazine of gossip and "women things" like fashion so it's not really something official. I suppose they started talking about it but if they do sing together it would be interesting to see what comes out!!!

Paulina Rubio is a mexican pop singer but she does really normal conventional pop that has thousands of teenage girls screaming wildly. If she collaborates with mika it might be good cos she's got a good voice but getting mika to do conventional Pop might not be so cool!! BTW, Mujer de Hoy is a spanish magazine of gossip and "women things" like fashion so it's not really something official. I suppose they started talking about it but if they do sing together it would be interesting to see what comes out!!!

yeah i agree with you..

We have to wait and see what's happen..

yeah i agree with you..

We have to wait and see what's happen.. :wink2:

Hm' date=' listened to some of her songs and I can't say I liked them. They're just too... pretty-pink-girl-pop. :blink:

If they do something together, I hope it'll be Mika's ideas and sound with her voice. :naughty::blush-anim-cl:[/quote']

definitely, I'm sure paulina doesn't write her own songs!!! (I don't think she's reaally creative cos her songs could be written by anyone, they don't have personality)

that's a good point!!! Paulina Rubio is also very famous in the USA so it could get played loads of times in the radio!!!!!

A shrewd move on Mikas part then, if she is popular in the US.:thumb_yello:

hahahhaa!!! U think they will like him more if he sings with a girl?

I just hope more people get the chance to listen to him over there.

Perhaps, but I was thinking more if he wrote her material, good money in that with the right artist:thumb_yello:

I know, just thought it was funny... I still don't get why he doesn't have that much success in the USA I don't see the difference between it and Europe. Can someone help me with that?

He doesn't get played on the radio there...:sneaky2:

Gigs get sold out, though...:dunno:

My dear friend from Paulinarubio.us tweeted me that apparently, Mika and Paulina are going to work together. He found this in a magazine:

"Paulina and Mika meet up at dinner in Spain and they were talkin about future projects" - Mujer Hoy Magazine

I don't know the magazine, so I have no clue if it's reliable or not, but just thought I'd share:roftl:

i'd be an interesting collaboration if it's true of course.

t4p

Wasn't he supposed to work with Lady Gaga,Boy George,Robbie Williams,Cheryl Cole, etc. too?? :aah::naughty:

I think Boy George only came into the studio to listen to Mika's recording session, and it got taken out of all proportion.

He (possibly) offered to write CC a song, but she said he was too pop, and she's more RnB <cough fight fight fight fight fight for this love Cough>

I don't remember Mika saying he was thinking of working with RW.

Archived