Hi!

Jai

hi all

finally I joined the forum ... I think quite late: P But I'm a bit clumsy for this and feared to ruin

well something about myself ... my name is javiera ... but my friends call me jai, jovito or jo ... Call me whatever you want :)... i am 19 years old ... I am an architecture student (yep just like fortune) I really love my career.

I've been a fan of MIKA's for about 2 years now ... I love him ... I loved his voice, his lyrics ... besides I'm a little obsessed with the style of the covers of their albuns and his art in general ... everything I do in my work of the college have a bit of him :D....

I knew his music in his first albun when he published his first single ... Grace Kelly ... but I became a true fan until I started to know more about his life...like his art .., his style and stuff like that.... there was when I started to buy their CDs and bla bla bla :)

I love him and I am very happy for having joined the forum...sorry I had to say that :)

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hi all

finally I joined the forum ... I think quite late: P But I'm a bit clumsy for this and feared to ruin

well something about myself ... my name is javiera ... but my friends call me jai, jovito or jo ... Call me whatever you want :)... i am 19 years old ... I am an architecture student (yep just like fortune) I really love my career.

I've been a fan of MIKA's for about 2 years now ... I love him ... I loved his voice, his lyrics ... besides I'm a little obsessed with the style of the covers of their albuns and his art in general ... everything I do in my work of the college have a bit of him :D....

I knew his music in his first albun when he published his first single ... Grace Kelly ... but I became a true fan until I started to know more about his life...like his art .., his style and stuff like that.... there was when I started to buy their CDs and bla bla bla :)

I love him and I am very happy for having joined the forum...sorry I had to say that :)

Hola!!

Bienvenida al MFC! vas a ver que te la vas a pasar super genial!! Yo soy Juliana, de Perú y tengo 20 años! :blush-anim-cl:

Te dejo el link del Thread Chileno, para que conoscas a las chicas, que soy muy lindas! :wub2:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18092&highlight=chilean+thread

Archived