Blame it on the girls Intro!

MrGuilleWill

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well I was just giving him a general area since he's not american and prolly doesn't know our accents very well. Kinda like most people not being able to tell the difference between Austrailia and New Zeland :teehee:

I sound nothing like a Australian :shun:

actually my dad thinks australian womans accents sound whiny 'and are the most annoying thing on earth' :lmfao: (he used to live in Auz)

but New Zealanders are very monotone. Australians at least have a little twang :teehee: I picked up that twang easy as pie when i went over there, and lost it the moment i noticed i was doing it..

I sound nothing like a Australian :shun:

actually my dad thinks australian womans accents sound whiny 'and are the most annoying thing on earth' :lmfao: (he used to live in Auz)

but New Zealanders are very monotone. Australians at least have a little twang :teehee: I picked up that twang easy as pie when i went over there, and lost it the moment i noticed i was doing it..

My American accent is flat.. and Southern.. :hair:

my youth pastor is from florida and i could listen to his accent all day :wub2: and my maths tutor is scottish and when he starts singing he loses his accent, its terribly funny :roftl:

My Youth Pastor is from Connecticut, I like the Northern American better than the one that I have by living in South Carolina :shun: I've never heard the New Zealand accent.. :boxed: will youtube that. :naughty:

My Youth Pastor is from Connecticut, I like the Northern American better than the one that I have by living in South Carolina :shun: I've never heard the New Zealand accent.. :boxed: will youtube that. :naughty:

you should call me on msn, I'll give you a live demo :teehee: its a bit hard to find a proper one of youtube - and im as strong as they come :lmfao:

I want to hear your accent anyway.. :roftl:

How about I'll upload a video to youtube :naughty: I will go through my ipod playlist.. so I wont have to say random things.. and embarass myself!! :aah: but, you can still tell my accent.. :fisch:

haha you'll read out your ipod playlist? well, i will also make you a video.. and.. i will.. make you a special message :lmfao:

Ok, that's a bit of an odd comment :aah:, but he seems to have a very dry sense of humour. I find him funny. And he has some weird obsession with feeding us anyway :roftl:.

Yes, that's always hilarious, when he sees/hears stuff that we say or do and he has that bemused look on his face :naughty:.

A bit odd? I thought it was fricking weird... I've never really seen him joke around, he's always Mr Serious when I see him...

He must have an absolute laugh as some of hte crap we come out with...

Neither did I :roftl: his voice sounds so wicked there,I thought it was voice of some actor from 60's movies or so lol:naughty: (personally it reminded me of Anthony Perkins' voice:teehee::wub2:)

I wouldn't have said Anthony Perkins...

This is really weird, but it kind of reminds me of Anthony Hopkins in Silence of the Lambs when he's speaking to Clarice in a Southern accent...

Oooh, wow... interesting!

Kinda like most people not being able to tell the difference between Austrailia and New Zealand

It's easy to tell Aussies and Kiwis apart... Ask them to say six or fish and chips :teehee:

I sound nothing like a Australian

actually my dad thinks australian womans accents sound whiny 'and are the most annoying thing on earth' (he used to live in Auz)

There's nothing wrong with sounding like an Aussie... and wow... I never knew we sounded so whiny... did I sound whiny? Or did I just sound like a bogan? :teehee:

Now that you mention it, you and Rosina did sound a little monotone...

and my maths tutor is scottish and when he starts singing he loses his accent, its terribly funny

Mmmmmmm... Scottish accent... I loved talking to David and Martin at the concert, it was heaven for me! :wub2:

I have a tiny bit of a southern twang. It only comes out sometimes, but my friend from Chicago says it comes out more than I realize...:blink::naughty:

:lmfao: Mine is awful! When I was at the Atlanta airport, everyone there sounded so ..proper, and here I am,"Hey Mama, I'm gonna eat at The Dominos over there, okay?" :naughty: everyone stared. :dunno:

:lmfao: Mine is awful! When I was at the Atlanta airport, everyone there sounded so ..proper, and here I am,"Hey Mama, I'm gonna eat at The Dominos over there, okay?" :naughty: everyone stared. :dunno:

My hometown is right next to Kentucky, so we have some people that are totally Kentucky-ish and some that are completely Indiana-ish, when it comes to accents, I mean. :teehee:Then there are the people who are in between like me, but unfortunately there aren't that many of us, so I get that look a lot too. Most of my friends have no hint of a Southern accent, and they like to make fun of me because I have adopted phrases from my mom's family from Kentucky. My own brother teases me for calling our mom "Mama." :sneaky2::naughty:

My hometown is right next to Kentucky, so we have some people that are totally Kentucky-ish and some that are completely Indiana-ish, when it comes to accents, I mean. :teehee:Then there are the people who are in between like me, but unfortunately there aren't that many of us, so I get that look a lot too. Most of my friends have no hint of a Southern accent, and they like to make fun of me because I have adopted phrases from my mom's family from Kentucky. My own brother teases me for calling our mom "Mama." :sneaky2::naughty:

I get teased because I "used to" pronounce Italian.. like "Eye-Tahl-yan" and McDonalds "Mack-Dahn-alds" and Ice "Eye-s" and say "Y'all" :hair: but, I have been watching Mika's interviews.. and he speaks properly, so I have adapted a little less southern, and getting in the habit of not speaking like this, before I go to nyc this Summer, and make a COMPLETE fool of myself, and I've got to remember NO SWEET TEA UP NORTH, OR GRITS!! :naughty:

I get teased because I "used to" pronounce Italian.. like "Eye-Tahl-yan" and McDonalds "Mack-Dahn-alds" and Ice "Eye-s" and say "Y'all" :hair: but, I have been watching Mika's interviews.. and he speaks properly, so I have adapted a little less southern, and getting in the habit of not speaking like this, before I go to nyc this Summer, and make a COMPLETE fool of myself, and I've got to remember NO SWEET TEA UP NORTH, OR GRITS!! :naughty:

You're going to NYC? I'm so jealous!!!

You're going to NYC? I'm so jealous!!!

Yes. :blush-anim-cl: I've never been there, I am so excited, the farthest North I've been is Virginia :teehee: Was going to drive, but now have convinced everyone that planes aren't that scary :naughty: so we are booking a flight sometime this week, that's why I wish Mika would go ahead and release the North American dates :aah:

Yes. :blush-anim-cl: I've never been there, I am so excited, the farthest North I've been is Virginia :teehee: Was going to drive, but now have convinced everyone that planes aren't that scary :naughty: so we are booking a flight sometime this week, that's why I wish Mika would go ahead and release the North American dates :aah:

Exciting!! I've always wanted to go there!!! If Mika goes there, I hope I can go see him. :aah:

Archived