Mika at Rockefellar Center New York??

mikalauren

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I should fake an English accent, and then talk back at them and tell them they're descriminating. :lmfao:

it could work.. :dunno:

HAHAA!! yes!! :naughty:

OOORRR that youre someone very important in the music industry and that if they dont play Mika, they will be in trouble :mf_rosetinted:

that might be stretching it a bit tho :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

How would they even know?? XD haha thats so rude! hehe

I've no clue :dunno: it is very rude! :sneaky2: they sit there all day, same songs OVER AND OVER. Party in the USA, One Time, Fireflies, Use Somebody, then Whatcha say.. on repeat (pretty much) I may be over - exaggerating.. only a bit, though, all they'd have to do is take their lazy little fingers type in M-I-K-A .. W-E A-R-E G-O-L-D-E-N AND THAT'S IT. :teehee:

HAHAA!! yes!! :naughty:

OOORRR that youre someone very important in the music industry and that if they dont play Mika, they will be in trouble :mf_rosetinted:

that might be stretching it a bit tho :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

:teehee: I would be laughed at by my friends, I can't fake many voices, but I can do a pretty good English Accent :aah:

:teehee: I would be laughed at by my friends, I can't fake many voices, but I can do a pretty good English Accent :aah:

haha!! thats awesome!! :naughty:

i cant do accents at all.. coz i already have one in english, so when i try taking another accent... it just... doesnt work :blink::roftl:

haha!! thats awesome!! :naughty:

i cant do accents at all.. coz i already have one in english, so when i try taking another accent... it just... doesnt work :blink::roftl:

:aah: I have a Southern American accent.. I can't like fake *voices* like businessy, you know? but, I can fake accents, I can't do a Jamaican accent though :lmfao:

Back in the Fall Mika stated that he was returning to New York city to play at Radio City Music Hall.

I can't remember if there was a thread specifically for the Radio City Music Hall discussions or if it was within another thread.

But we posted about it quite a bit last Fall.

Recently he reiterated about returning to the States later this year.

I haven't read or heard anything about the Rockerfella Center though.

Back in the Fall Mika stated that he was returning to New York city to play at Radio City Music Hall.

I can't remember if there was a thread specifically for the Radio City Music Hall discussions or if it was within another thread.

I wonder when he'll visit the US again?

I guess there's quite a few of us in the same boat... Mika said in a video that he was coming back to Oz after Europe, but we know better than to believe him saying that in a video :teehee:

the video where he said that is somewhere on here :dunno: is on my youtube favourites, but I'm at school right now

the video where he said that is somewhere on here :dunno: is on my youtube favourites, but I'm at school right now

I think this is just a bit of a misunderstanding. Radio City Music Hall is part of the Rockefeller Center. :wink2:

Mika mentioned it at least 3 times. I think it was Italian TV, French TV and a British radio show...or...something like that. :naughty:

He clearly wants to do Radio City Music Hall but nothing is confirmed yet, so just sit tight for now.

I think this is just a bit of a misunderstanding. Radio City Music Hall is part of the Rockefeller Center. :wink2:

Mika mentioned it at least 3 times. I think it was Italian TV, French TV and a British radio show...or...something like that. :naughty:

He clearly wants to do Radio City Music Hall but nothing is confirmed yet, so just sit tight for now.

Yes, Christine's right -- nothing is definite as far as this goes. After Mika mentioned it in those other interviews, we asked his team about it, and they said it wasn't true... at least not yet. :wink2:

So... we live in hope :thumb_yello:

Yes, Christine's right -- nothing is definite as far as this goes. After Mika mentioned it in those other interviews, we asked his team about it, and they said it wasn't true... at least not yet. :wink2:

So... we live in hope :thumb_yello:

Thank you! :) haha sorry for the confusion i caused ;)..im new :blush-anim-cl:

Archived