Who thinks Mika should do a duet of DSB with 1 of his fans at gigs? -MIKA READ THIS!-

tigerclaws95

The title says it, who here would like Mika to do a duet with a fan at his gigs when he goes on tour of the song 'Don't Stop Believin' which he covered on Radio 2 yesterday with Dermot which was a very good cover. If you would like Mika to do this, holla into this thread that you would.. If the demand is pretty high and Mika happens to read it, we'll give no choice! :naughty:

Mika if you do read this, HI!! Feel free to join in into the thread.. :biggrin2:

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can't imagine it would be very likely to happen, but I personally would loooove to see this. He could pick someone in advance the day before like Imogen Heap did, picking guest cellists everywhere. :naughty:

Yeah, he could pick somebody the day before the gig on twitter to sing the duet with him if they are attending that day. But has the song says 'Don't stop believin'.. Who knows!?! :naughty:

I'd sing a duet with him anytime :naughty:

Same, same, same!!! :thumb_yello:

I am sorry to spoil the idea, but I don't think I want to listen to any random fan singing a duet with Mika. Or do you think he would start auditioning for that before each gig? :blink:

I know what you mean but now imagine you singing with Mika :wink2:

I am sorry to spoil the idea, but I don't think I want to listen to any random fan singing a duet with Mika. Or do you think he would start auditioning for that before each gig? :blink:

Not sure if I really can't see it happen at all. Mika is so unpredictable at times :teehee:.

But I'm 1000% confident, he wouldn't pick anyone for that without being somewhat sure it would work.

That would be about my worst nightmare. :roftl: [Me singing with him, obviously. Not suzie :doh:]

Well, me signing, too, for sure, but I would never subject fans to such torture. Singing on stage is completely different from singing in the bathroom....:naughty:

I would only do it as part of a choir. I am a perfect contralto - or at least was once.

I don't think it would be such a good idea. I think it would cause a lot of jealousy among the fans who didn't get picked.

At gigs, I personally, just love to listen to Mika singing, and joining in with the audiance when he points to us. I'd be a bag of nerves if I had to sing a duet with Mika!

Archived