Who thinks Mika should do a duet of DSB with 1 of his fans at gigs? -MIKA READ THIS!-

tigerclaws95

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is assuming none of his fans can sing!

In the queue doing sing alongs, I've heard some really good singers!

For instance Ioana, she's now going on to start her own singing career. There are some great voices out there.

Lol, sorry if that sounded like that :blink: Actually I know some fans are really good singers, for example at Jam Session there was a French girl next to me (sorry, I don't know her name), and she had a lovely voice :wub2: And I've heard many other good singers too.

I just prefer hearing Mika at gigs :blush-anim-cl:

It would be awesome but I personally think it would be a bit unfair to the fans who don't get to sing with him.

If it is only 1 person it would be a bit like "Why bother?" In some peoples eyes. (My opinion, not saying that you have to think what I think)

Lol, sorry if that sounded like that :blink: Actually I know some fans are really good singers, for example at Jam Session there was a French girl next to me (sorry, I don't know her name), and she had a lovely voice :wub2: And I've heard many other good singers too.

I just prefer hearing Mika at gigs :blush-anim-cl:

Well, if it's for fun and some sort of half-private extravaganza, why not?:aah:

When someone finally wins Mika gig at their home I'm convincied he'll do that for sure:naughty:

But I really love Mika singing alone or with some of the greatest singers,not necesserily Gaga IMO:wink2:

Oh thanks Sienna. I hadn't seen those. What a great night that must have been for all of you! :mf_lustslow:

It was!:blush-anim-cl:

And a good deal of the pleasure was to come in here later that night and talk to people on the MFC who were happy for us and totally understood what we had gone through!:wub2:

I totally agree with you. I dislike the song and I'm really not into fans who can't sing that well when I'm travelling a few hrs to get to a Mika gig. Sorry to sound a bit harsh, but I just don't like the idea. It will probably turn out into a disaster with all the fans hating each other because some of them were picked and some of them weren't...

I just don't get it. I wouldn't personally go on stage and sing with Mika for a lot of reasons, but that doesn't stop me from being happy for someone else who gets the opportunity.

Isn't it a fantastic experience to watch a fellow Mika-fan having the time of their life?:wub2:

When Aurelien played the piano for Mika we were all happy about it, and I even felt a little honoured as a fan that Mika did a thing like that, same thing with Mozarella in Stockholm!

judging by the number of comments here, we must all be extremely bored again....:naughty:

Maybe...:blush-anim-cl:

I just don't get it. I wouldn't personally go on stage and sing with Mika for a lot of reasons, but that doesn't stop me from being happy for someone else who gets the opportunity.

I don't get it either. Other fans' petty jealousies shouldn't be a deciding factor in anything Mika decides to do or not do.

Everyone needs to just put on their big girl pants and deal. :wink2:

*Imagines Mika and Freddie on stage, singing a romantic song together*

I would die to see that:roftl:

lol, me too! :lmao:

well he did hold the microphone right in my face at one of the small german gigs (don't remember whether it was munich or baden-baden, but it was during big girl...), that was a first step towards this, LOL! :lmfao: nah, i agree with what has been said, it would only be fun to watch it if it either was a really good singer who has been chosen in advance and mika had practised it with them, or someone like freddie, so it would be a fun thing. :roftl:

i wouldn't mind singing with him though. :wub2: but i know i'm not good enough for that. :bleh:

what i'm wondering though, we haven't heard anything about competitions for the tour yet, like there were for the US tour... :blink: wonder if they'll do anything... :fisch: *wants a private piano lesson* :roftl:

lol, me too! :lmao:

well he did hold the microphone right in my face at one of the small german gigs (don't remember whether it was munich or baden-baden, but it was during big girl...), that was a first step towards this, LOL! :lmfao: nah, i agree with what has been said, it would only be fun to watch it if it either was a really good singer who has been chosen in advance and mika had practised it with them, or someone like freddie, so it would be a fun thing. :roftl:

i wouldn't mind singing with him though. :wub2: but i know i'm not good enough for that. :bleh:

what i'm wondering though, we haven't heard anything about competitions for the tour yet, like there were for the US tour... :blink: wonder if they'll do anything... :fisch: *wants a private piano lesson* :roftl:

I was wondering the same thing.

My friends got a great piano .:naughty:

I think the only logical thing to do would be Mika to do a duet with a random fan, but instead of Don't Stop Believin', he should do The Thong Song. :dunno:

Oh yeeesss!!!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

I think the only logical thing to do would be Mika to do a duet with a random fan, but instead of Don't Stop Believin', he should do The Thong Song. :dunno:

:lmfao::lmfao:

Hoop, Leggy Blonde you got it goin on

Wanna see you wearin that thong thong thong

See you getting on to the break of dawn

mhmgmdmsm Panties on.

that doesn't stop me from being happy for someone else who gets the opportunity.

Isn't it a fantastic experience to watch a fellow Mika-fan having the time of their life?:wub2:

When Aurelien played the piano for Mika we were all happy about it, and I even felt a little honoured as a fan that Mika did a thing like that, same thing with Mozarella in Stockholm!

I don't get it either. I think it's quite funny that so many people are talking about jealousy - even though I hardly, if ever, hear of people getting bitter and petty over fellow fans being picked as Big Girls or Lollipop Girls. :dunno:

When I envisioned a fan getting on stage with Mika to cover Don't Stop Believin I pictured something playful and fun, like the cover with Dermot was. I think pulling that off in a fun, playful manner would require more spontaneity than Mika is known for during his full shows, though. Damn. :naughty:

Oh hells yes! I would be all over that. :roftl:

"Ooh that dress so scandalous, you know another n***** couldn't handle this..." :punk:

I don't get it either. Other fans' petty jealousies shouldn't be a deciding factor in anything Mika decides to do or not do.

girl_yes.gif

Just the other night I was thinking what an icredibly good choice we made there. I mean even after that almost three year longterm relationship (:teehee:) I don't get the feeling I'm following someone who is not worth it. :no: I really don't get the jealousy either.

Not for a split second did I ever have the wish to be a Lollipop girl. I don't have it now and I doubt this will change in the near future :naughty:

I jumped on my chair with delight each time I learned a fan - maybe even someone I talked to before - got the opportunity to be on stage with Mika. Those reports of the people involved made me smile so much.

When it comes to preparing props - well, that would be closer to my department :wink2: Am I jealous, others did get that opportunity? HELL, NO! I'm overwhelmed by the fact he really does things like these. Like knowing exactly how to make people happy.

And it's not even necessarily the big things like these that make me :wub2: him so much. But you know that already, I guess, as this is not my first fangurl moment girl_blush2.gif

girl_yes.gif

Just the other night I was thinking what an icredibly good choice we made there. I mean even after that almost three year longterm relationship (:teehee:) I don't get the feeling I'm following someone who is not worth it. :no: I really don't get the jealousy either.

Not for a split second did I ever have the wish to be a Lollipop girl. I don't have it now and I doubt this will change in the near future :naughty:

I jumped on my chair with delight each time I learned a fan - maybe even someone I talked to before - got the opportunity to be on stage with Mika. Those reports of the people involved made me smile so much.

When it comes to preparing props - well, that would be closer to my department :wink2:Am I jealous, others did get that opportunity? HELL, NO! I'm overwhelmed by the fact he really does things like these. Like knowing exactly how to make people happy.

And it's not even necessarily the big things like these that make me :wub2: him so much. But you know that already, I guess, as this is not my first fangurl moment girl_blush2.gif

I love all those small things, he knows so well how make people happy, and it always makes me think how lucky I was to find him and his music :wub2:

And it makes me smile to see him on stage with fans. For me it would be a nightmare (I could never be on stage, I would hate it, and I can't even sing :biggrin2:) but I can be happy for those who love to be on stage and who can play or sing.

I just don't want him to do things like that systematically, I rather hear his voice at gigs, but I love seeing surprises, and I'm thrilled if I see someone I know from the forum as Big Girl etc. :wub2:

Btw, love those smilies, Violet :biggrin2:

let Mika sings in Russia with me if the text of a song is not difficult for learning,. I shall learn by heart at that time when He will come to us).. I shall find for Him one and a half octave haha:roftl: Mika ! warn in advance )

let Mika sings in Russia with me if the text of a song is not difficult for learning,. I shall learn by heart at that time when He will come to us).. I shall find for Him one and a half octave haha:roftl: Mika ! warn in advance )

I LOVE how when you talk about mika you put Him with a capital letter like you're supposed to when you talk about God. :lmfao:

I think playing the piano or singing are really different things. But well, I don't know about the jealousy thing, but picking someone random to do such a big thing could trigger it....

Oh well, what I don't get either is that we're discussing something that is probably never gonna happen (but I won't put my money on this statement), and that I'm taking part in this discussion too. :aah:

I LOVE how when you talk about mika you put Him with a capital letter like you're supposed to when you talk about God. :lmfao:

I can not write His:wub2: name in small letter , but the God is separately:wink2:

Archived