Dress and Undress Mika

Lui

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:naughty: you're not the only one, too many people have told me that :aah:

I was wondering if Mika tried to tear his boxers off too :teehee: just for ckecking how much perv his fans could be :roftl:

yes!! I know!!!

this is Overwhelming for me (if that word is used correctly :teehee:)

Of course he made sure you couldn't tear his boxers off :teehee:

along with his fans. :naughty: (but we wanted them to come off :mf_rosetinted: )

haahahahahaa I loved this video!!!!

now the game is useful!!!

xD what they say is reaaaaally funny!!!! :roftl:

Oh my gosh!!! :lmfao::naughty::roftl::lmfao:

"Mika is guapo!" "si!"

I was really bad in Spanish and took it 3 years ago but doesn't that mean pretty/beautiful? Oh my gosh if I took spanish now and if my teacher did that I would love her forever, though it seems freaky in the vid! :roftl:

Wow just wow! :lmfao: Though Youtube is blocked in my school so she would of had to of skipped the music video (And that one kid could wear a coat and chain. They don't seem to be that strict in rules)...

I find it funny they picked the leopard pants.

That is a cool board, I thought it was an overhead projector! She could move the mouse with her hand!

"Mika es intelejente! No stupido!" :roftl:

I think I would of been better at Spanish in that class, just because they continually speak it...

Sorry, I love making odd observations like that. I wish I did better in spanish so I for sure knew what they where saying...

Oh my gosh!!! :lmfao::naughty::roftl::lmfao:

"Mika is guapo!" "si!"

I was really bad in Spanish and took it 3 years ago but doesn't that mean pretty/beautiful? Oh my gosh if I took spanish now and if my teacher did that I would love her forever, though it seems freaky in the vid! :roftl:

Wow just wow! :lmfao: Though Youtube is blocked in my school so she would of had to of skipped the music video (And that one kid could wear a coat and chain. They don't seem to be that strict in rules)...

I find it funny they picked the leopard pants.

That is a cool board, I thought it was an overhead projector! She could move the mouse with her hand!

"Mika es intelejente! No stupido!" :roftl:

I think I would of been better at Spanish in that class, just because they continually speak it...

Sorry, I love making odd observations like that. I wish I did better in spanish so I for sure knew what they where saying...

yes! she all the time says that Mika is really handsome :naughty:

I wanted to do the same observations!! the leopard pants and the "estupido" :roftl: I really really loved that video

well...i miss the PDP jacket :teehee:

Oh yes, I wonder why it's not there. The curtain :roftl:. And my Tshirt is also missing now that I think of it :shun:

I dont think you missed anything. Never saw him with leopard trousers and I've been here since 2007.

I was certain you'd love it since you always comment on his clothes. Which outfit did you choose?

Well, I find it really fun to just pile on lots of things on him randomly, like a shirt and over that a short sleeved Tshirt and all sorts of random combinations :naughty:. Just the more ridiculous the better, really.

yes! she all the time says that Mika is really handsome :naughty:

I wanted to do the same observations!! the leopard pants and the "estupido" :roftl: I really really loved that video

Comment on the vid then! I did and she sent me a message saying I made her night! :roftl: That's the teachers youtube.

Thanks for making this!! Watch how I used it in my Spanish Class this week! The kids LOVED it!!

:thumb_yello:

I already knew that :roftl:

I saw it a while ago :thumb_yello:

You're a great teacher! ha ha

Your students look happy and interested ! :aah:

Oh great!

I didn't know it was possible to make this, I really love it: can't stop undr....erm...dressing Mika!:naughty:

Same here!:) I got late getting my teens at school dressing and undressing Mika:teehee:

It's nice as we can remove his t-shirt:naughty:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived