Dress and Undress Mika

Lui

:lmfao:

if only i knew how to screen cap.!!

On my mika, u can see his briefs :naughty::naughty::naughty:

Here's one of my favourite mises :naughty:

2m78ec1.jpg

For screen cap you have only to press the stamp button and put on program to edit image like paint :thumb_yello:

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I had to comment on this again because I just can't believe how awesome it is. Mika is going to go mad when he sees it. :biggrin2:

They should license it for use on Mikasounds.

That's just what I was thinking..:teehee:

It would be so cool to have it on Mikasounds as it would surely generate more traffic to the site.

For screen cap you have only to press the stamp button and put on program to edit image like paint :thumb_yello:

OMG!! youre awesome!! ive been trying to do that for years!!!! God, im so slooow:shocked::shocked::shocked:

heres my mika!! (briefs included :naughty: )

mikadoll.jpg

OMG!! youre awesome!! ive been trying to do that for years!!!! God, im so slooow:shocked::shocked::shocked:

heres my mika!! (briefs included :naughty: )

mikadoll.jpg

Ahahah thanks :biggrin2: You were not alone dear i tryed for months and months too before understand it :aah:

I like your style :wink2:

OWW too many comments!!! :hypo:

I can't answer to everybody but... thank you for your words :wub2: I'm really happy that you enjoyed it that much :blush-anim-cl:

I promise I will add more clothes (the ones that you suggest) as soon as I can :biggrin2: and I will tell you when I'll update it :wink2:

meanwhile I would like to see your combinations of clothes!!! like Mika4Life and Mellody did! :naughty:

PS: I wanted to do the tartan trouses too :naughty: they are perfect for this game

How do I do that? I mean: how do I post my dressed Mika-doll on this thread?

stamp-button?:blink:

Yeah, i don't if it's the same for the others or the foreign countries but i had on my lap top a button with stamp write on it, and when you press it it take the image from your pc that you can put in an image-editing program like Paint.

Hope i'm clear with my english :wink2:

I will sound like an idiot right now, or an Oldling -which I am:biggrin2:-, but where is the printscreenbutton and how does it look like?:blink::teehee:

It will depend on your keyboard. It's usually with the F(function) keys at the top.

Yeah, i don't if it's the same for the others or the foreign countries but i had on my lap top a button with stamp write on it, and when you press it it take the image from your pc that you can put in an image-editing program like Paint.

Hope i'm clear with my english :wink2:

It will depend on your keyboard. It's usually with the F(function) keys at the top.

No probs with your English!

Tnx for explaning, I think I've found it. Will try, my Mika-doll isn't interesting, but just for the sake of it, I will have a go at it!

Archived