Mika Keeps sexuality secret over bullying fears -8/2/10

FREDDIESDOUBLE

I feel the same way.. My best friend changed over the summer.. we still hang out, but when she is around "the others" I'm a total nobody, my other friend is turning into my best friend, because we are both fed up with her, I apparentally don't dress "scene" (stupid labels) and she wants me to, but trust me; I informed her I would dress the way I feel.. :hair:

that's exactly it! - I dress stylishly, and everything but like, I don't drink like they do and I have a personality, maybe that's what she doesn't like. :teehee:

We have a great time then ignores me the next day , I mean like, dude :boxed:

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
that's exactly it! - I dress stylishly, and everything but like, I don't drink like they do and I have a personality, maybe that's what she doesn't like. :teehee:

We have a great time then ignores me the next day , I mean like, dude :boxed:

It's annoying.. I'm sick of it, I want to confront her, but that wouldn't help.. SHE WONT EVEN TEXT ME!! :sneaky2: but, when she went to the mall with me, she was texting her "new best friend" the WHOLE TIME... ?? and it was SO innapropriate.. (what they were texting) she's gonna end up on drugs or something, I do not want that for her.. she is really smart, but it hanging out with the wrong crowd.. her.."new best friend" has already had "chicken" and.. smoked.. and drank.. it's disgusting, last year she asked me if she was pregnant..

It's annoying.. I'm sick of it, I want to confront her, but that wouldn't help.. SHE WONT EVEN TEXT ME!! :sneaky2: but, when she went to the mall with me, she was texting her "new best friend" the WHOLE TIME... ?? and it was SO innapropriate.. (what they were texting) she's gonna end up on drugs or something, I do not want that for her.. she is really smart, but it hanging out with the wrong crowd.. her.."new best friend" has already had "chicken" and.. smoked.. and drank.. it's disgusting, last year she asked me if she was pregnant..

THATS EXACTLY THE SAME FOR ME TOO!!

when i write on her wall, she DELETES it!!!! she never texts me either!!! It's ludicrous! Then when she needs me, I'm there because I feel obliged to be a good friend even though she treates me like 3rd class.

:mad3:

THATS EXACTLY THE SAME FOR ME TOO!!

when i write on her wall, she DELETES it!!!! she never texts me either!!! It's ludicrous! Then when she needs me, I'm there because I feel obliged to be a good friend even though she treates me like 3rd class.

:mad3:

Oh my gosh!! me too :fish: <---

I'd LOVE to do that to her :lmfao: stupid, rotten,no good, "friend". :teehee:

She apparentally doesn't support the idea of walking with me in the store, when she saw someone she knew, she immediately turned on an isle where they couldn't see her. :wags_finger:

Oh my gosh!! me too :fish: <---

I'd LOVE to do that to her :lmfao: stupid, rotten,no good, "friend". :teehee:

She apparentally doesn't support the idea of walking with me in the store, when she saw someone she knew, she immediately turned on an isle where they couldn't see her. :wags_finger:

How long have you been friends with her for? :sad: I've known my friend for 6 years, and we're pretty close, but I AM FINISHED with he way she treats me!!!! NO YOU CANNOT BORROW MY GYM CLOTHES.

How long have you been friends with her for? :sad: I've known my friend for 6 years, and we're pretty close, but I AM FINISHED with he way she treats me!!!! NO YOU CANNOT BORROW MY GYM CLOTHES.

I've been friends with her for.. *counts back* 10 years.. she began changing in 7th grade, I still believe it's because of Twilight :doh:

fake and bully people are fake especially on RL and sometimes "online people" are much more honest and trustworthy than the "real ones".

I hope that Mika knows this and see the difference. :wink2:

Oh Lucy, does he?:blink: You know when he stopped twitting for about a month due to some very nasty and offensive comments. Bullyng people is a horrible thing both in the RL and online, I've expereinced it myself.

A lot of people are not such sweethearts as you or Keti LOL:roftl:

oh, I don't feel attacked and i think it's good everyone's a personal opinion. :biggrin2: I still have mine and I don't feel I'm pampering him. I just think he didn't have fun. many have it worse in teenage, some have it better. and as nico said, what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. :naughty:

I do believe all experinces are useful in life. surely one would like to save oneself the worst ones, but hey, it's life. :teehee:

if he felt it was so harsh (even aside his usal tendency to keep his privacy private, which I truly think is a good idea, but that's just me :naughty: and ehm.. make up things a bit.. :aah:), though, that's what counts. how he feels about it, even now, so many yrs after, thinking back to it.

True. The point is that at that time Mika was bullied both by his mates and - what it's more terrible to me - by his school teachers at the same time. He hasn't got anyone's protection except that of his family and mother. Can you imagine how they all felt about their son and brother?:boxed:

Oh Lucy, does he?:blink: You know when he stopped twitting for about a month due to some very nasty and offensive comments. Bullyng people is a horrible thing both in the RL and online, I've expereinced it myself.

well, I said sometimes online people are better than the real ones, bullies and bad people are everywhere, even in the colorful world of Mika, and the internet they still gain even more strength, you just have to know in who you can trust.:biggrin2:

and thank you for the sweetheart :wub2: you're a sweetheart too:flowers2:

:blink: Where did you read that? Did he say so?

Archived