Mika Keeps sexuality secret over bullying fears -8/2/10

FREDDIESDOUBLE

T4P, FD but I think that I've already read the similar things in another interview, if I'm not wrong.

me too! why to ask again and agin if HE doesn't want to talk about it? :sneaky2: and then HE said many times that HE talks about it on HIS songs.

anyway.... I don't really care about HIS sexuality.. I only care about HIM and HIS music... I love HIM for what HE is! :wub2:

Agree with you. But the MFC people are quite different from the others cause they love and respect Mika for his music and his great personality. The press just want him to label himself in the pressumed way. They can't be satisfied with his answers until they don't get "clear" statements about his privacy. And that's not gonna happen IMO.:aah:

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hmmmmmm... kinda miss that <sigh>

Iconic thread alert .. just for you

:teehee:

oh thank you for the 10 minutes of fun today :roftl:

I knew exactly whose posts I needed to search on it...:naughty:

I am happy that at least they chose a photo that makes anyone melt :mf_lustslow:

Agree with you. But the MFC people are quite different from the others cause they love and respect Mika for his music and his great personality. The press just want him to label himself in the pressumed way. They can't be satisfied with his answers until they don't get "clear" statements about his privacy. And that's not gonna happen IMO.:aah:

I agree with you too! What I want to know is: what do the press care to get "clear" about HIS privacy?! Just to sell more copyes of magazine?! :sneaky2::aah:

( I have to go now! :bye:

Kisses to Keti! :wink2::huglove: )

I agree with you too! What I want to know is: what do the press care to get "clear" about HIS privacy?! Just to sell more copyes of magazine?! :sneaky2::aah:

( I have to go now! :bye:

Kisses to Keti! :wink2::huglove: )

yes

Well, you're obviously right here. But sadly there are many young artists today who delibaretely sell every detail of their privacy to the press. And he's not one of them, thanks God.

Keti sends love to you too.:wub2:

pfft, they turn around his words like it suits them best for their headline! :annoyed_h4h:

i don't mind people talking/speculating about his sexuality, though for me personally it doesn't make a difference (still wouldn't mind knowing the truth, i always want to know everything :naughty: it woulnd't change a thing though.). but to conclude from that other interview that he doesn't speak about his sexuality (he does, in his songs!) because of the bullying, makes it look like he's still hiding from/scared of the bullies, and i'm quite sure that's not the case. :sneaky2:

pfft, they turn around his words like it suits them best for their headline! :annoyed_h4h:

i don't mind people talking/speculating about his sexuality, though for me personally it doesn't make a difference (still wouldn't mind knowing the truth, i always want to know everything :naughty: it woulnd't change a thing though.). but to conclude from that other interview that he doesn't speak about his sexuality (he does, in his songs!) because of the bullying, makes it look like he's still hiding from/scared of the bullies, and i'm quite sure that's not the case. :sneaky2:

On the contrary, I think he speaks about his sexuality much more than before, but it's not enough spectacular for the press. No concrete names or persons, no dodgy pics, no dramas...As he's already said before he prefered to give his general opinions on the topic than to divulge his private life. And that's what bother them IMO. :wink2:

Well, you're obviously right here. But sadly there are many young artists today who delibaretely sell every detail of their privacy to the press. And he's not one of them, thanks God.

Keti sends love to you too.:wub2:

and I'm so proud of HIM :wub2:

T4p Freddie :thumb_yello:

Yeah....Blah blah.....We don't CARE what he is/who he sleeps with, we love him regardless :wub2:More people should try doing that.:sneaky2:

well said! :thumb_yello:

It's really boring and upsetting at the same time :aah: because is Mika's private life it's just his affaire. I don't care about who he dates, it's his life not mine, I respect him so much as an artist and as a person that I can't understand why people and especially lots of fans (not all but a lots ;) ) are so much interests in Mika's intimacy :sneaky2: . Press it's for money I agree but the others ?

I remember that I posted on MFC the last year on a thread that they had to stop to see in every thing Mika was doing a coming out. I remember another post where I told that I don't care about Mika's private life. You can imagine all the naughty post I received back :sneaky2: ut I remember that Laura send me a nice private message and told me that I fight for a lost case on the MFC :aah:

:lmfao:

That's some damn creative "journalism" there to take an article where the subject says, quote, "I could fall in love with anybody and have done in the past, so I don't operate from a position of fear" - and run that with the headline "Mika keeps sexuality secret over bullying fears."

I mean, come on! First of all, he's explicitly saying he's NOT doing anything out of fear and secondly, he comes right out and says "I could fall in love with anybody and have done in the past."

If they wanted to do a good job at twisting his words into a sensational headline, they could have picked something like "Promiscuous Mika admits 'anybody' could end up in his bed." Or something.

This is just a fail, even from a news regurgitation site that is known for its crappy content. :rolls_eyes:

That's some damn creative "journalism" there to take an article where the subject says, quote, "I could fall in love with anybody and have done in the past, so I don't operate from a position of fear" - and run that with the headline "Mika keeps sexuality secret over bullying fears."

I mean, come on! First of all, he's explicitly saying he's NOT doing anything out of fear and secondly, he comes right out and says "I could fall in love with anybody and have done in the past."

If they wanted to do a good job at twisting his words into a sensational headline, they could have picked something like "Promiscuous Mika admits 'anybody' could end up in his bed." Or something.

This is just a fail, even from a news regurgitation site that is known for its crappy content. :rolls_eyes:

Mana, I'm thinking us writers should start our own Mika newsletter or something :roftl: Or become Mika's PA or whatever :teehee:

Can we get a yawning smilie?

I'm happy Mika doesn't go blabbing about his private life, for the simple reason that whoever he maybe with is protected!

Not everyone wants to see their faces plastered all over the tabloids, and the ins and outs of THEIR life as tabloid fodder, (and I don't buy that "if they date a celeb, they're fair game" excuse, NO THEY'RE NOT!) so the fact Mika keeps any relationship under wraps, makes me admire him immensely.

I wish other "celebs" would take a leaf out of his book, and stop boring us all rigid with their nonsense:sneaky2:

:roftl:

You're so right, but isn't it a little funny at the same time how they can twist and turn a message?

Ah well, at least he gets press appearance!:wink2:

Mana, I'm thinking us writers should start our own Mika newsletter or something :roftl: Or become Mika's PA or whatever :teehee:

Please do, I've been suggesting that for ages!:thumb_yello::wub2:

Didn't we have something like a newsletter back in the days :blink: what happened to that project?

I'm quite fed up with allusions to Mika's sexuality actually. It's none of my business, and if he's gay, bi or straight won't change a thing, I would still attend his gigs!

This! I do wonder why people are so intrigued by it, I even get asked about it from people when I mention him or something and: One I don't know, and two I really don't care. I don't know why people do as much as they do. It baffles me... :blink: At the end of the day I am one of his fans, no matter what!

I don't get why people are being defined by their sexuality. Like it's the main thing about someone.

It's just tedious to see how nearly every interview with him takes a turn into that direction. God, he must be so utterly bored with that question, I can't imagine.

The fact that he keeps his life to himself makes me admire and respect him even more as an artist, because he stays true to himself, instead of selling out to the Daily Mail etc.

I don't care whether/where/how/...Russell Brand (for instance) proposed to Katy Perry. Thankfully, Mika is not one of those attention-seeking stars (well...not in that way) ;-)

:lmfao::lmao:

:thumb_yello:

Archived