Mika Keeps sexuality secret over bullying fears -8/2/10

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

right i dont want to rant... so this is my opinion

i dont think it realy matters about his sexualaty ill still like him for him i dont realy think people who say they like someone then finedout that he/she is gay stright or bi or something that they cant handel/like to think of is that realy likeing a person

and the thing about him still getting greaf in todays socioty it truly shows how c***this world is

i severaly do not like people who put others down/bully

(i was bulled throught primary and secondry school)so i dont like hearing of people being bulled

right i dont want to rant... so this is my opinion

i dont think it realy matters about his sexualaty ill still like him for him i dont realy think people who say they like someone then finedout that he/she is gay stright or bi or something that they cant handel/like to think of is that realy likeing a person

and the thing about him still getting greaf in todays socioty it truly shows how c***this world is

i severaly do not like people who put others down/bully

(i was bulled throught primary and secondry school)so i dont like hearing of people being bulled

Rant away! It really makes me angry when people are so superficial and petty, thats why i like mika, he's different and pround of it, and obviously has great music but thats beside the point.

If people can only see the clothes people wear and that way they talk or sing in mika's case then screw them because quite frankly i dont have time for people like that. I said this to my "friend" and dont want anything else to do with her!

I would also like to note that guys can all go one hell of alot higher than girls. It's in there genes, but most guys are either too insecure or just plain stupid to try it!! It's called forseto and no girl could ever reach as high as a guy, even if they had been trained all if their lives!

Not so much that maybe a lack of self identity and confidence .. its hard to stay strong when so many so its wrong what you are doing

yes, maybe lack of self-identity, too.

What I meant here is that based on my personal experience and stories I have heard and read many people with low confidence / self-esteem often try to overcome their insecurities by ridiculing people who are different from the average. They also openly generate hatred towards minorities or people they perceive to be different in order to secure their own place in society and not to be the one others turn against.

i have to say it bugs me that everyone always assumes that he's one or the other. I actually got into an argument with one of my friends because she said 'i dont like mika because he's gay' and then to add salt into a wound she said 'he must be because he has a high voice and dresses funny'!!! Its people thinking like that that makes this world so bloody cruel!!!

Grrrrrrrrr I hate her

i have to say it bugs me that everyone always assumes that he's one or the other. I actually got into an argument with one of my friends because she said 'i dont like mika because he's gay' and then to add salt into a wound she said 'he must be because he has a high voice and dresses funny'!!! Its people thinking like that that makes this world so bloody cruel!!!

yes i totaly agree

Rant away! It really makes me angry when people are so superficial and petty, thats why i like mika, he's different and pround of it, and obviously has great music but thats beside the point.

If people can only see the clothes people wear and that way they talk or sing in mika's case then screw them because quite frankly i dont have time for people like that. I said this to my "friend" and dont want anything else to do with her!

I would also like to note that guys can all go one hell of alot higher than girls. It's in there genes, but most guys are either too insecure or just plain stupid to try it!! It's called forseto and no girl could ever reach as high as a guy, even if they had been trained all if their lives!

It's falcetto my darling

love your punctuation and spelling fairy

Emma x x x

oh and p.s can we punch her in the face when we go back to school?

It anoys me when peeps does that. I have that kinda chat at least a few times a month w. someone on msn or facebook. But all i basiclly says to em now is that he is what he is and its not about whatever he is or how he dresses that peeps should judge him on... its about the music

It's falcetto my darling

Emma x x x

Eekkkkk voilence gets you nowhere even if you FEEL like doing it .. that would mean they win as you smack them

It's falcetto my darling

Emma x x x

please no violance your only lowering yourself to their level and you are much better that them

It's falcetto my darling

Emma x x x

lol don't lie you love my spelling and puctuation!

I dont no if we could get away with being so openly violent. Maybe we could feed her little amounts of rat poision every day until theres too much in her body and dies.... or is that just as bad

nah i dont think that would help at all but i can imagine it lol

It anoys me when peeps does that. I have that kinda chat at least a few times a month w. someone on msn or facebook. But all i basiclly says to em now is that he is what he is and its not about whatever he is or how he dresses that peeps should judge him on... its about the music

never forget us that can acsept all the people of this crule world no matter on what they are or what they were or belifes that is wat makes us all golden

lol don't lie you love my spelling and puctuation!

I dont no if we could get away with being so openly violent. Maybe we could feed her little amounts of rat poision every day until theres too much in her body and dies.... Or is that just as bad

nah i dont think that would help at all but i can imagine it lol

please play nice

It's falcetto my darling

Emma x x x

Actually it's "falsetto" :teehee:

Anyway, to judge people on their looks alone is absolutely ridiculous. Yes you can judge correctly with some, but incorrectly with others. This video proves it:

Also, if they're judging by the pitch of someone's voice and the way someone dresses, how about showing them Justin Hawkins, the lead singer of The Darkness? As far as I'm aware he's straight, and this video and his stage persona is so camp (I have to say I quite like it lol) and I think his falsetto is higher than Mika's. I could be wrong.

Plus there's David Walliams, who is part of British Comedy Programme "Little Britain" alongside with Matt Lucas. Matt is gay, but David would never say. People guessed about his sexuality all the time, but he turned out to be straight and has a girlfriend.

There's is no secret over Mika. He clearly stated that he could fall in love with anyone and has said "if you need a term for me, call me bisexual."

So there's your answer.

End of story, really. There are plenty of bisexuals out there, it's not like Mika's alone in this dark, cruel and unforgiving world. We all get abuse thrown at us from time to time, I've had my fair share. Mika's nearly 27 - I'm sure he can take care of himself.

It's alright though cos she is a pretty awful person, even before she said that. But violence is not always right, rat poisons better....wait I mean nice Emma

oh and oops about the whole 'c' and 's' thing, just trying to be helpful.

Actually it's "falsetto" :teehee:

Anyway, to judge people on their looks alone is absolutely ridiculous. Yes you can judge correctly with some, but incorrectly with others. This video proves it:

Also, if they're judging by the pitch of someone's voice and the way someone dresses, how about showing them Justin Hawkins, the lead singer of The Darkness? As afr as I'm aware he's straight, and this video and his stage persona is so camp (I have to say I quite like it lol) and I think his falsetto is higher than Mika's. I could be wrong.

Plus there's David Walliams, who is part of British Comedy Programme "Little Britain" alongside with Matt Lucas. Matt is gay, but David would never say. People guessed about his sexuality all the time, but he turned out to be straight and has a girlfriend.

There's is no secret over Mika. He clearly stated that he could fall in love with anyone and has said "if you need a term for me, call me bisexual."

So there's your answer.

End of story, really. There are plenty of bisexuals out there, it's not like Mika's alone in this dark, cruel and unforgiving world. We all get abuse thrown at us from time to time, I've had my fair share. Mika's nearly 27 - I'm sure he can take care of himself.

ye i know he can take care of himself but its not right people always haveing ago at him its just cr**

oh and oops about the whole 'c' and 's' thing, just trying to be helpful.

No worries :thumb_yello:

ye i know he can take care of himself but its not right people always haveing ago at him its just cr**

No it isn't right, but it's not gonna stop either. That's what happens when you become famous and put yourself in the spotlight; you show yourself to people and some people will cut you down inch by inch. That's just how people work. I'm sure you've said mean things about celebrities before. If you end up worrying about it then the only person who's destroying you is yourself. F*ck them. Mika's got his fans, that's all that should matter to him.

sorry ill just say one last thing, yer he probably can look after himself but it doesn't mean we-his fans-should have to listen to all of this prejudice c**p, and not want to defend him. i would do it for anyone and do in fact with my friend adam. its different circumstances i no but its basically the same thing!

"What will we call the family? Goodenough. Yeah I'm Graham Willdo." :lmao: Forget the rest of the video that was the best part. :teehee:

And to stay on topic, I can see why Mika wouldn't want to talk about his sexuality though. It's not only personal but since he was bullied of course he'd be apprehensive to talk about it. I know I would. With fame he's opened himself up to a LOT more bullying by cowards/idiots online. Sure he's almost 27 but sadly some words will always hurt. I'm not sure I could handle it as well as him so I'd like to never become famous. :aah:

sorry ill just say one last thing, yer he probably can look after himself but it doesn't mean we-his fans-should have to listen to all of this prejudice c**p, and not want to defend him. i would do it for anyone and do in fact with my friend adam. its different circumstances i no but its basically the same thing!

I get that, and of course I defend him when people badmouth him...people do it at work...one guy (who's a fan of Oasis) drew a picture of Mika getting hanged FFS, so I drew a picture of him getting butt raped by Noel Gallagher. :dunno:

With me, you get give what you give away most of the time.

However, a lot of the people just say bad things to get a reaction. In this case, if I am not in the mood to argue, I simply let them say what they want, ask them if they've finished and if they have, I say "okay, thanks." And I just get on with it. By not reacting it shows that you really don't care what people think. People poke fun at people because they find it funny, even though it isn't to the person who's getting made fun of. I went through it at school practically everyday, so I know how it feels. You react differently according to the abuser.

With the guy who's a fan of Oasis for example, if he did/said something, I did/said the same back or worse, just so he knew how it felt. I'm probably not setting a great example here, but it's not like I hit him or anything. Some people need a taste of their own medicine sometimes but like I say, it depends on the abuser. Sometimes letting it slide does have the right effect.

If someone starts abusing non-straight people, I try and put them in the non-straight person's shoes. I'm pretty good at seeing another perspective PLUS my best friend is gay and we've been friends since we were 4. "How would you feel if you different from the majority? Wouldn't you feel isolated? How would you feel if you were brave enough to open up and hope to live a normal life only to get abused by homophobes? Have you ever been bullied? Do you know how that feels? They are the same as us, they just find the same sex attractive/both sexes attractive rather than just the oppsosite. In my eyes it's the same as blokes only liking girls with long blonde hair and big boobs or girls liking old men with loads of money."

That kinda thing...just make them feel guilty and stupid :aah: Much more effective than physical violence :thumb_yello:

"What will we call the family? Goodenough. Yeah I'm Graham Willdo." :lmao: Forget the rest of the video that was the best part. :teehee:

I FREAKIN' LOVE Graham Norton :roftl:

oooh it's getting a little bit deep now. I think, duifferent people act differently, but the only reason me and mika_lover1824 were being mean about this girl is simply because she does deserve it and I WOULD NEVERRRRRRRR say that about anyone else. But i do still feel that we can stick up for Mika anywhere because he is after all human being (and not the god we all think he is).

Archived