Mika Keeps sexuality secret over bullying fears -8/2/10

FREDDIESDOUBLE

oooh it's getting a little bit deep now. I think, duifferent people act differently, but the only reason me and mika_lover1824 were being mean about this girl is simply because she does deserve it and I WOULD NEVERRRRRRRR say that about anyone else. But i do still feel that we can stick up for Mika anywhere because he is after all human being (and not the god we all think he is).

It's okay, I wasn't having a go, just giving my perspective :thumb_yello:

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Actually it's "falsetto" :teehee:

Anyway, to judge people on their looks alone is absolutely ridiculous. Yes you can judge correctly with some, but incorrectly with others. This video proves it:

Why can't he be my awesome uncle? :tears:

I get that, and of course I defend him when people badmouth him...people do it at work...one guy (who's a fan of Oasis) drew a picture of Mika getting hanged FFS, so I drew a picture of him getting butt raped by Noel Gallagher. :dunno:

With me, you get give what you give away most of the time.

However, a lot of the people just say bad things to get a reaction. In this case, if I am not in the mood to argue, I simply let them say what they want, ask them if they've finished and if they have, I say "okay, thanks." And I just get on with it. By not reacting it shows that you really don't care what people think. People poke fun at people because they find it funny, even though it isn't to the person who's getting made fun of. I went through it at school practically everyday, so I know how it feels. You react differently according to the abuser.

With the guy who's a fan of Oasis for example, if he did/said something, I did/said the same back or worse, just so he knew how it felt. I'm probably not setting a great example here, but it's not like I hit him or anything. Some people need a taste of their own medicine sometimes but like I say, it depends on the abuser. Sometimes letting it slide does have the right effect.

If someone starts abusing non-straight people, I try and put them in the non-straight person's shoes. I'm pretty good at seeing another perspective PLUS my best friend is gay and we've been friends since we were 4. "How would you feel if you different from the majority? Wouldn't you feel isolated? How would you feel if you were brave enough to open up and hope to live a normal life only to get abused by homophobes? Have you ever been bullied? Do you know how that feels? They are the same as us, they just find the same sex attractive/both sexes attractive rather than just the oppsosite. In my eyes it's the same as blokes only liking girls with long blonde hair and big boobs or girls liking old men with loads of money."

That kinda thing...just make them feel guilty and stupid :aah: Much more effective than physical violence :thumb_yello:

I FREAKIN' LOVE Graham Norton :roftl:

im gunna agree with you to an extent but this girl would only have rubbed it in my face if i had let it slide and quite frankly like ive said before i think its wrong to be so openly prejudice about someone and as emmy333 said his is only human after all. so yer sometimes it is best to leave well alone from situations like that but this one time i couldnt let it slide. especially as she really likes twilight and never lets anyone ever say anything bad about it with out getting arsy but thinks its alright to be rude about smoething i believe in. so i had to stand up to her

I FREAKIN' LOVE Graham Norton :roftl:

Oh nooo! I hate the new youtube layout. I clicked on BBC to see if there were more Graham videos and it told me the channel isn't available in my country. :tears:

Oh well I'll just search for him because that video was hilarious and I want more!

im gunna agree with you to an extent but this girl would only have rubbed it in my face if i had let it slide and quite frankly like ive said before i think its wrong to be so openly prejudice about someone and as emmy333 said his is only human after all. so yer sometimes it is best to leave well alone from situations like that but this one time i couldnt let it slide. especially as she really likes twilight and never lets anyone ever say anything bad about it with out getting arsy but thinks its alright to be rude about smoething i believe in. so i had to stand up to her

So just bad mouth Twilight and say how Edward Cullen/the werewolf dude won't come after her because the characters don't exist and how she's not important enough to be loved by the actors because they only go for celebrities :roftl: Simples.

Oh nooo! I hate the new youtube layout. I clicked on BBC to see if there were more Graham videos and it told me the channel isn't available in my country. :tears:

Oh well I'll just search for him because that video was hilarious and I want more!

Just click on the videos on the side lol. Oh Lordy, Graham Norton is freakin' hysterical.

Me too! :boing: Tho I had some doubts with the guy with the mustache :teehee:

Yes I had to give it some thought :roftl: When I first saw him thought (well, both of them) I thought "straight" but when the others started saying they were gay I started to doubt myself...but I was right and they were wrong :aah:

Awww poor Mika how can people be so horrible =( i cried reading that interview. Everyone is different. I really don't understand bullys.

I love people who don't try to be the same as others. It's just so nice to see those brave people. Mika is such a good role model to everyone. He's my hero =).

I'm so glad he didn't let anyone push him down.

He stayed strong and stayed himself and now he's sharing his songs and personality to the world and i'm soooo happy for him and soo happy that we all get to know him :biggrin2:

Love

Serena

xx

Awww poor Mika how can people be so horrible =( i cried reading that interview. Everyone is different. I really don't understand bullys.

I love people who don't try to be the same as others. It's just so nice to see those brave people. Mika is such a good role model to everyone. He's my hero =).

I'm so glad he didn't let anyone push him down.

He stayed strong and stayed himself and now he's sharing his songs and personality to the world and i'm soooo happy for him and soo happy that we all get to know him :biggrin2:

Love

Serena

xx

i'm totally agree with you:clap:

Archived