Go to a Mika French TV Show...

French Deb

well, according to what I've been told (I can't access to the weird questions myself as I'm not French :roftl:), they firstly ask a lot of questions about Mika such as: why do you love him? when did you start following him and why? have you already met him? have you been to gigs and Where? Do you collect mika merchandising? why do you love him and not somebody else? or what does it mean for you being fan of somebody?

then they ask for age, profession, where do people live, etc.. and even ask for pictures (but not to everybody obviously :roftl:)

Those are obviously questions related to Mika, but as they never tell exactly what the concept of this show is, I can't help but having doubts about what it is :teehee:

She didn't ask me for some picture. Does that mean I won't be taken ? :tears:

I just asked myself who is gonna be the "presentator" (to hard to open a dictionary :mf_rosetinted:)

Imagine that It's Druker. I wish it's gonna be Nagui !

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm a little afraid about that too

They also ask me what thought my husband about my "fan attitude":roftl:

a lot of "personnal questions"....:boxed:

they said that they'll try to choose people from every ages to be "representative" of the Mika's fans... (the oldings too:biggrin2:)

wait and see....

ohhh :boxed:

Indeed, that's weird...

She didn't ask me for some picture. Does that mean I won't be taken ? :tears:

I just asked myself who is gonna be the "presentator" (to hard to open a dictionary :mf_rosetinted:)

Imagine that It's Druker. I wish it's gonna be Nagui !

no, I think she does with some people and not with others but I don't think it's a criteria...:wink2:

It's quite difficult to know what they're looking for to be honest :blink:

btw "presentator" is a really fine word :teehee:

Ohhh interesting questions :biggrin2:

it's one of the "private ones" Freddie :roftl:

He 'love love' 's me :wub2::roftl:

anyways, is there a list of questions?

have a look at my previous post, I think those are the questions mostly asked :thumb_yello:

I'll tell you if I'm told others :wink2:

no, I think she does with some people and not with others but I don't think it's a criteria...:wink2:

It's quite difficult to know what they're looking for to be honest :blink:

btw "presentator" is a really fine word :teehee:

it's one of the "private ones" Freddie :roftl:

have a look at my previous post, I think those are the questions mostly asked :thumb_yello:

I'll tell you if I'm told others :wink2:

Alright, I see!! I'm a bit confused, this show: they ask you questions, do you get to ask mika questions??

• 1 month later...

I have a little bad news the woman who prepare the tv show, she send an email to one of Mika France member and told her that the tv show is in "stand by" :aah: That's why she didn't phoned to other person.

Archived