Go to a Mika French TV Show...

French Deb

"Bonjour

Je suis journaliste et je prépare une émission spéciale, diffusée sur France 2, sur l’ensemble de la carrière de Mika. A cette occasion, nous souhaiterions inviter dans le public des fans de Mika afin qu'ils puissent éventuellement lui poser quelques questions.

Il s'agit d'une émission exceptionnelle dont la date n'est pas encore arrêtée. Nous travaillons en amont car le public sera sélectionné par une interview au téléphone, les places étant limitées.

L'artiste est interviewé par un présentateur devant un public composé uniquement de fans.

Pour les personnes mineures, les parents peuvent m'appeler.

Si vous souhaitez des renseignements, vous pouvez me contacter au 01 53 84 29 56

kchevalier@reservoir-prod.fr

Je vous remercie par avance pour votre précieuse aide.

Karine"

Hello

I am a journalist and I am preparing a special program, which will be broadcast on France 2, on the whole career of Mika. On this occasion, we will invite Mika fans to compose the audience so they could ask him some questions.

This is a unique program whose date has not been stopped yet. We work on that now because the public will be selected by a telephone interview, and places are limited.

The artist is interviewed by a presenter to an audience composed entirely of fans.

For minors, parents can call me.

If you want information you can contact me 01 53 84 29 56

kchevalier@reservoir-prod.fr

Thank you in advance for your valuable assistance.

Karine "

Before calling, just sent an email, maybe mods to check if foreign people could come if some MFCers want to know !

Good luck everyone, can't wait to see the tv show :thumb_yello:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Before calling, just sent an email, maybe mods to check if foreign people could come if some MFCers want to know !

Good luck everyone, can't wait to see the tv show :thumb_yello:

That's sweet of you Deb:thumb_yello:

Only if it's allowed though.

I suppose that they would find interesting to get foreign people, so they could really see the "global" community of Mika's fans.

i guess it's not a competition , fans will be chosen by calling/writing why they love Mika and so on...

Sent an email , but i really need to know the date, they don't seem to be in a hurry and want to prepare correctly this programe.

so , we'll see!:thumb_yello:

done.........

Good !!

I made a mistake, I wanted to say "I'll send an email" !! :naughty:

But 2 is better than 1 ! :teehee:

That's sweet of you Deb:thumb_yello:

Only if it's allowed though.

You're welcome !

As soon as we have some news, we'll let you know :wink2:

I suppose that they would find interesting to get foreign people, so they could really see the "global" community of Mika's fans.

i guess it's not a competition , fans will be chosen by calling/writing why they love Mika and so on...

Sent an email , but i really need to know the date, they don't seem to be in a hurry and want to prepare correctly this programe.

so , we'll see!:thumb_yello:

It's exactly what I said Lilli :thumb_yello: You've read my mind :wink2:

france seems like a cool place right now!

Yes, I must admit we're lucky these days :teehee:

nice! :biggrin2: hope someone will translate the whole show/interview for us then! :naughty: i think even if they allowed people from other countries, i wouldn't want to go, as i wouldn't understand a word! :naughty: (really should learn french, for all the mika interviews! :aah:)

nice! :biggrin2: hope someone will translate the whole show/interview for us then! :naughty: i think even if they allowed people from other countries, i wouldn't want to go, as i wouldn't understand a word! :naughty: (really should learn french, for all the mika interviews! :aah:)

Yeah I agree with that. They will want French speakers I would have thought.

But good luck to all of those who try for a place!

They want to fill the place with Mikafans, so all of us get a chance.:thumb_yello:

Even if I was in Europe, it would be pointless for me to go cause I don't understand French!

Anyways, I hope those who are in France (or speak French) get to go and have a great time!

They want to fill the place with Mikafans, so all of us get a chance.:thumb_yello:

I really need to learn French :aah: Would love to know the date, just in case.

And thanks for posting this!! :thumb_yello:

Edit: oh, now I see, they want to interview everyone, it's not just being in the audience... But I love it how they love Mika in France :)

Archived