Go to a Mika French TV Show...

French Deb

Got another e-mail : they're gonna call me next week.

I understand it's a French Tv and they want to have French fans who ask questions in French... but it's pretty unfair for the other fans, especially for all of those who speak French but don't live in France.

I'll try to see if I can do something when they'll call me.

Thanx FrenchDeb for posting the info.

I was merely joking with my remark I can speak french (I do, but only a little:wink2:). I think it is great the french tv is going to make a special program for Mika, and I think it's logical they only ask french fans as it is a french thing.

In case some dutch station is planning smt like this, I will queue for that!

Thanks Deb for explaning!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think you don't have understand... it's the MF who wanted to keep that for them. It was after posted on the MWS and I told you... :wink2:

please, don't mess with the 2 forums...

I would like to make a little aside and give some clarifications about this email :

Mikafrance had no intention to keep this info secret, it should have been posted in home page the next day. We simply thought that it was legitimate to give a few more hours to our members since this email was sent for us.

Our purpose is to avoid conflicts between Mikafans, we won't dwell on this misunderstanding.

Good luck everyone !

Mikafrance team.

I think you don't have understand... it's the MF who wanted to keep that for them.

that's a lie. We planned to share it, as I said there : http://www.mikafrance.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=181068#181068

"Attention, je posterai surement l'info en news dans quelques jours, donc si vous voulez avoir plus de chances de participer, ne tardez pas ;)"

I would like to make a little aside and give some clarifications about this email :

Mikafrance had no intention to keep this info secret' date=' it should have been posted in home page the next day. We simply thought that it was legitimate to give a few more hours to our members since this email was sent for us.

Our purpose is to avoid conflicts between Mikafans, we won't dwell on this misunderstanding.

Good luck everyone !

Mikafrance team.[/quote']

that's a lie. We planned to share it, as I said there : http://www.mikafrance.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=181068#181068

"Attention, je posterai surement l'info en news dans quelques jours, donc si vous voulez avoir plus de chances de participer, ne tardez pas ;)"

Fair enough, as long as all the French fans get a chance, that's alright with me.:thumb_yello:

This TV show seems to be a great opportunity for EVERY french fan :thumb_yello:

I emphasize the "every" because I'm really sad seing it's taken as another opportunity to figure out which french fanclub is the best....

The info was firstly given to the MF administrator who immediately told it on the forum (while knowing perfectly that people from other forums could come and read it... :mf_rosetinted:). And he put it on the "news" section only a few hours later...to ensure that anybody could know it... :boxed:

I can't see the point with continuing to keep that stupid fight between MF and MWS alive... And I can't figure how people from french forums could finally feel fine to be altogether mikafans when some poeple are constantly remembering how this or that fanclub is better than another.... :blink:

aren't we all Mikafans above all?

I emphasize the "every" because I'm really sad seing it's taken as another opportunity to figure out which french fanclub is the best....

The info was firstly given to the MF administrator who immediately told it on the forum (while knowing perfectly that people from other forums could come and read it... :mf_rosetinted:). And he put it on the "news" section only a few hours later...to ensure that anybody could know it... :boxed:

I can't see the point with continuing to keep that stupid fight between MF and MWS alive... And I can't figure how people from french forums could finally feel fine to be altogether mikafans when some poeple are constantly remembering how this or that fanclub is better than another.... :blink:

Well said .. :biggrin2:

This is why we try and make the MFC as open and honest and visible to as many as possible.if something is posted fairly and communicated then no issues should exist.

Its great news , he really loves you french fans :biggrin2:

I do agree with you, but surely if they are looking for French Mika fans, they should contact BOTH MF and MWS, as they are the fanbases for him over there.

That would make more sense to me, then there's no friction between them.

I do agree with you, but surely if they are looking for French Mika fans, they should contact BOTH MF and MWS, as they are the fanbases for him over there.

That would make more sense to me, then there's no friction between them.

Of course they should have done so...

but they they probably found one of the forum, thought it was the only one and only email them... we can't really blame them for that, how could the know there were 2 different french forums? :teehee:

but they they probably found one of the forum, thought it was the only one and only email them... we can't really blame them for that, how could the know there were 2 different french forums? :teehee:

Bad researchers!:naughty:

Thanks for sharing Mika fans ... I really really appreciate it ...

:thumb_yello:

You're welcome :wink2:

Of course, but there was comments with smileys blaming that Juliaa posted it on the MWS. If there weren't any wrong comments, we would'nt have thought you wanted to keep it for MF, of course ! So I just told what I've read :wink2:

And some bad things were told by MP. :wink2:

But well, hope everyone could go there ! :thumb_yello:

Of course we can't blame them ! how could they know !

So I just told what I've read :wink2:

And some bad things were told by MP. :wink2:

I Know you told what you've read, and I suppose some stupid things may have been said via PM too... :emot-sad: but Please, do not only read bad comments... go on MF and read the ones following... :mf_rosetinted:

what's the point in saying this in here and in reacting as if it was an insult when people mix the 2 forums ?

It's just too bad to keep these frictions alive on MFC too.... especially coming from a person supposed to represent a lot of people from MF too...

Anyway, As I'm not french, I'm maybe not that concerned to be honest :teehee:

Let's just be all carefull not to emphasize those frictions next time :thumb_yello:

I Know you told what you've read, and I suppose some stupid things may have been said via PM too... :emot-sad: but Please, do not only read bad comments... go on MF and read the ones following... :mf_rosetinted:

what's the point in saying this in here and in reacting as if it was an insult when people mix the 2 forums ?

It's just too bad to keep these frictions alive on MFC too.... especially coming from a person supposed to represent a lot of people from MF too...

Anyway, As I'm not french, I'm maybe not that concerned to be honest :teehee:

Let's just be all carefull not to emphasize those frictions next time :thumb_yello:

I agree with you, thank you very much Nanou:)

And what to think of a great part of the Canadian and Belgian population?:wink2:

If i were you, i wouldn't tell her i'm not French. You understand and speak French. That's not really important if you're a foreigner. :wink2:

EDIT: I read later that you don't speak French. :sneaky2::teehee:

Same for me !!

pff if i am too old for them, i'll stay at home...:sneaky2:

I hope that's not the case!:shocked:

They should have fans from all the age ranges I think, to show his broad appeal!

Just to have a few in the younger bracket, will do him a great disservice!

Still didn't get no reply ...

Same for me !!

Vous l'avez appelé ?

I told in my email i wasn't majeure, maybe it's the reason she replied.

Do you think they try to have a lot of young girls who act like groupie (maybe it's the case. we don't know)

Same for me !!

No, lilibet, don't worry, I told I'm 50 years old in my e-mail and they called me yesterday...

I think they are going to call everybody. They have time because the show in not for now....

Vous l'avez appelé ?

I told in my email i wasn't majeure, maybe it's the reason she replied.

Do you think they try to have a lot of young girls who act like groupie (maybe it's the case. we don't know)

I hope not, unless it's a childrens tv show, then fair enough.

It would be nice to see all ages on it, I think:thumb_yello:

Archived