Go to a Mika French TV Show...

French Deb

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yes but the key word was "any" :roftl: .. who will filter them hmmmm :naughty:

That's a good point!

Maybe it'll be like Question Time, and you submit your question to them, and get to ask it on the night,

Although they can't control what you say, once they ask!:das:

Thank you , Rose and Mine, Cinderella and Axie!!!

No i didn't call Karen , i sent an email telling why i love Mika since 2007, explaining that i followed his tours all across Europ as MANY Mikafans.

Then i ended by telling that if the Prod wanted a colourful audience, who would show respect for the artist, well , i was really interested to come with some friends ...

anyway , it won't be the end of the world if she doesn't answer: i have to know the date and take a day off specially.:thumb_yello:

Thank you , Rose and Mine, Cinderella and Axie!!!

No i didn't call Karen , i sent an email telling why i love Mika since 2007, explaining that i followed his tours all across Europ as MANY Mikafans.

Then i ended by telling that if the Prod wanted a colourful audience, who would show respect for the artist, well , i was really interested to come with some friends ...

anyway , it won't be the end of the world if she doesn't answer: i have to know the date and take a day off specially.:thumb_yello:

Do you let your phone number to her ?

In my monday email I give my mobile phone number and she replied to me with an email telling me that she call me next week.

Since monday lots of fans send her emails, she has lots of work now :roftl:

I know from a friend that she wants to interview every fan for the show, and that's the tv show is not for tomorrow. She interview every person for 20 minutes by phone :biggrin2:

YESSSSSSS he told me to my faceee he fancied me :wub2: .. ish kinda ... yes he did! :wink2:

He does like baldies .. maybe just maybe ... he wants meeeeee:wub2:

Yeah he wants you! Everybody needs a baldie wearing slippers to chop his wood at midnight in the back garden!!! :biggrin2:

:roftl:

Tho it seems so tempting to ask a question, I would have no idea what to ask! I trust the fans there will have cool, unique and different questions! :wink2:

I hope too that they'll ask cool and kinda fun questions not the same things the journalists ask all the time.

I really wonder how this TV show is going to be.... :teehee:

They're asking a lot of weird questions to people calling to go to the show....

and they do ask really personnal things....:blink:

either it's for something really good.... or it's going to be a disaster :roftl:

anyway, I'm kind of happy being only allowed to watch it on TV :naughty:

I really wonder how this TV show is going to be.... :teehee:

They're asking a lot of weird questions to people calling to go to the show....

and they do ask really personnal things....:blink:

either it's for something really good.... or it's going to be a disaster :roftl:

anyway, I'm kind of happy being only allowed to watch it on TV :naughty:

Could you tell us more, Nanou? :biggrin2: I would really love to know what those questions are...

well, according to what I've been told (I can't access to the weird questions myself as I'm not French :roftl:), they firstly ask a lot of questions about Mika such as: why do you love him? when did you start following him and why? have you already met him? have you been to gigs and Where? Do you collect mika merchandising? why do you love him and not somebody else? or what does it mean for you being fan of somebody?

then they ask for age, profession, where do people live, etc.. and even ask for pictures (but not to everybody obviously :roftl:)

Those are obviously questions related to Mika, but as they never tell exactly what the concept of this show is, I can't help but having doubts about what it is :teehee:

I feel the same !

I don't apply because I don't know the date and I don't want to travel for another TV show, but I'm afraid of how thy will show the fans...

like hysterical people or people who follow the artist since a long time ago...?

I don't know, but I'm quite sceptical... hope they'll choose people from every ages, to show how various the Mika fans are...

I feel the same !

I don't apply because I don't know the date and I don't want to travel for another TV show, but I'm afraid of how thy will show the fans...

like hysterical people or people who follow the artist since a long time ago...?

I don't know, but I'm quite sceptical... hope they'll choose people from every ages, to show how various the Mika fans are...

I'm a little afraid about that too

They also ask me what thought my husband about my "fan attitude":roftl:

a lot of "personnal questions"....:boxed:

they said that they'll try to choose people from every ages to be "representative" of the Mika's fans... (the oldings too:biggrin2:)

wait and see....

Archived