Queuing at the O2 venues.

RAK1

It's come to my attention, through a conversation on the Glasgow thread, that at the O2 venues, anyone who is a customer on their network, can get priority queuing at the gigs.

Meaning they can just turn up when the doors open, and go straight in before anyone else.

So anyone queueing for hours in the cold to get front row, and isn't on their network, may lose out!

I understand this, and it's fair enough for their customers, but if they aren't real fans and only going for a night out, it's kind of gutting for those who are.

Thoughts anyone?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm on o2, and I do not have a priority ticket. These are limited and so only a few will have them. Plus the Terms and Conditions are loong. Lolz.

Daisy said something similar to me yesterday.

Maybe we'll get lucky, and no one will use it.

I don't mind fans using it, if they are going to dance and have a good time, but it's these people, who just go for a night out and just stand there in the front row, like shop dummies, and get stroppy with any of us dancing and singing around or behind them!

If they don't like that, don't go front row!

I'm on o2, and I do not have a priority ticket. These are limited and so only a few will have them. Plus the Terms and Conditions are loong. Lolz.

no theres not , you dont get priority tickets if your an o2 customer you get to use their o2 queue ! the first time i saw it happen was at the abc o2 glasgow in october , i was a bit peed off as the person as was with didnt have an o2 sim so we couldnt use it ! we had queued for 2 hrs so we could get a could get a good spot & as we didnt we pushed our way to the front :teehee:

Here is the link to perks at the o2

http://www.o2blueroom.co.uk/perks-at-the-o2

I have looked on the website and I don't think there are any perks for Mika gigs. I would ring or email o2 or the venue if you are an o2 customer and see if there is a perk pack for Mika. Some of them do include queue jump like Lady Gaga for example. It's worth a try.

Someone please email :tears: I really would like to be front row!

Are you an O2 customer?

If there aren't many people going in, I think it'll be safe to say some in the main queue will be able to get front row.

No :emot-sad:

But I've just checked on the priority site and theres no priority tickets for Mika @ Sheffield Academy :biggrin2: So hopefully no queue jumpers :sneaky2:

We'll just have to see on the night.

No :emot-sad:

But I've just checked on the priority site and theres no priority tickets for Mika @ Sheffield Academy :biggrin2: So hopefully no queue jumpers :sneaky2:

it doesnt alway work like that the wee lassie i spoke to today said sometimes on the night o2 just decide to make it priority !

The key question (if the priority thing does happen) is how many people can get in per O2 customer? Just the customer? Or the cust plus 1?

I'm an 02 customer and I'm on my own so could if it's possible take another MFCer in with my Priority. We could get as many MFC peeps as poss in that way perhaps?

The key question (if the priority thing does happen) is how many people can get in per O2 customer? Just the customer? Or the cust plus 1?

I'm an 02 customer and I'm on my own so could if it's possible take another MFCer in with my Priority. We could get as many MFC peeps as poss in that way perhaps?

Guess you can ask.

no theres not , you dont get priority tickets if your an o2 customer you get to use their o2 queue ! the first time i saw it happen was at the abc o2 glasgow in october , i was a bit peed off as the person as was with didnt have an o2 sim so we couldnt use it ! we had queued for 2 hrs so we could get a could get a good spot & as we didnt we pushed our way to the front :teehee:

Hmmm. Well if that's the case, I have a few o2 sims spare, just switch them to get in and don't use them. If that would work...?

Just to let you know I'm about to email them if I can find an address.

Hello:wink2:

Hopefully, no one will use them. But forewarned is forearmed, as they say!

Helooo!

I know i'm just starting to get excited about our road trip and don't want to have to stress!!:aah:

I'm gonna be well chilled tho i've decided!!:teehee:

See you next thursday in Sheffield??

everyone needs to be on o2 you cant get any guests in !

ive just posted something in the glasgow gig but i thought i should put it here too

here an update on my phone call to the abc glasgow about the piority queue ..... the o2 academy said yes there will be priority queue so get your mobile phones loaded will an o2 sim & £10 worth of credit !

get your venues checked out too !

So much for 24 hour response from o2. Anyway, I am going to be taking an o2 phone for my mate just in case, though I don't agree with it. If people wait for hours then others go straight in, not really fair...Unless they have paid extra. "/

This coming from an o2 customer lolz...Thanks scg for the info. (:

Archived