Queuing at the O2 venues.

RAK1

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got a reply from o2 which I shall copy and paste:

"Thanks for your email about your Priority Ticket. You'd like to know how the priority ticketing work and how do we check if you're an O2 customer. I realise that if it's not checked the best seats won't be available for our esteemed customer. Let me help you with the required details.

I'd like to inform you that Priority Ticketing gives O2 customers the chance to buy tickets for events at The O2, O2 Academies and other Live Nation events, prior to them agoing on general sale. You can try this option to buy the priority tickets. You can always try by sending a text 2404 as an alternative to calling. You can text a keyword to shortcode 2402 to request a password. You will be automatically validated to check the following:

- You are an O2 customer.

- You sent your text when a Priority Ticket promotion is active.

- Tickets are still available.

I'm unable to comment on the priority queue at O2 academy Sheffield. I'd like to inform you that Priority ticketing is only for esteemed O2 customers."

So basically, priority queue is for those with priority tickets only it seems. Not all o2 customers...Or does anyone interpret that in some other way? "/

I got a reply from o2 which I shall copy and paste:

"Thanks for your email about your Priority Ticket. You'd like to know how the priority ticketing work and how do we check if you're an O2 customer. I realise that if it's not checked the best seats won't be available for our esteemed customer. Let me help you with the required details.

I'd like to inform you that Priority Ticketing gives O2 customers the chance to buy tickets for events at The O2, O2 Academies and other Live Nation events, prior to them agoing on general sale. You can try this option to buy the priority tickets. You can always try by sending a text 2404 as an alternative to calling. You can text a keyword to shortcode 2402 to request a password. You will be automatically validated to check the following:

- You are an O2 customer.

- You sent your text when a Priority Ticket promotion is active.

- Tickets are still available.

I'm unable to comment on the priority queue at O2 academy Sheffield. I'd like to inform you that Priority ticketing is only for esteemed O2 customers."

So basically, priority queue is for those with priority tickets only it seems. Not all o2 customers...Or does anyone interpret that in some other way? "/

Yeah, it looks like it's for people with priority tickets...and the people who will turn up and be there when the doors open will be the people who bought tickets from MS in the pre-sale, most likely.

I don't think it'll be TOO big of a problem really. At least I hope not.

look thats not how it work ... well here in glasgow ! the lassie i spoke to today in person said as long as your an o2 customer you get into the priorty queue & when i queued up for go:audio last year they said if anyone had an o2 sim in their phone to move into the other queue .

oh & btw ive check on the o2 blue room theres nothing there for priorty online ..... priorty queues can be arranged at the last minute ! or maybe they just make up the rules as they go along :roftl:

Yeah, it looks like it's for people with priority tickets...and the people who will turn up and be there when the doors open will be the people who bought tickets from MS in the pre-sale, most likely.

I don't think it'll be TOO big of a problem really. At least I hope not.

Me too :emot-sad:

I wish they'd make their mind up as to whats going on with this priority thing :roftl:

check out o2`s twitter page http://twitter.com/O2Priority heres something interesting that i saw

@O2Priority can you still get in first if you're on 02 without any priority tickets?

@fadingintoyou The gig on the 17th has Priority Queuing. As long as u have a ticket and are on O2 u can use this queue.

I'm just keeping my fingers crossed there aren't that many O2 peeps going to these shows, otherwise I'll just be looking at the backs of peoples heads!:aah:

I'm just keeping my fingers crossed there aren't that many O2 peeps going to these shows, otherwise I'll just be looking at the backs of peoples heads!:aah:

thought you were gonna get an o2 sim anyway , the only way to sort it is to get all of with o2 sims ready to join the queue when it opens ! rose i`ll tweet mika to see if he can stop it prob not reply back though as i told him about this last year !

Daisy said something similar to me yesterday.

Maybe we'll get lucky, and no one will use it.

I don't mind fans using it, if they are going to dance and have a good time, but it's these people, who just go for a night out and just stand there in the front row, like shop dummies, and get stroppy with any of us dancing and singing around or behind them!

If they don't like that, don't go front row!

+1

Feel the same...

I'll pray with you :boxed:

i tweeted o2 priority yesterday

@O2Priority i have a question , i bought my mika tics from mikasounds payed well over the odds i am on o2 pay as u go can i queue for mika on the 22nd of feb ? the abc o2 said i can

@cannie_be_arsed Yes, if you are an O2 customer you will be eligible for the priority queue at Mika on 22nd Feb

Well I NEED to be at the front. With my bad back, I need something to lean on throughout the gig! ;o)

If you can get a doctors note on that you can show it to the showsec people and they should let you in first to ensure you get a safe space... they did this to a friend of mine who was on crutches... of course a bad back is less obvious so you'd probably need a note.

If you can get a doctors note on that you can show it to the showsec people and they should let you in first to ensure you get a safe space... they did this to a friend of mine who was on crutches... of course a bad back is less obvious so you'd probably need a note.

eh ? wouldnt a doc advice you to keep clear of the front row due to crushing of bodies , could make your problem worse :shocked:

I was really looking forward to these gigs - thought just for once I could manage front row for at least one of them - but I'm not switching to O2 so I guess I will lose out once again :tears:

can your mobile take any sim ?

I have no idea :biggrin2: I've not had a mobile phone for long, and as Kath or Rose will tell you, it's usually switched off :doh:

i hate people keeping spaces at the front but the only way to sort it out would be for the ones with the 02 phones to try & take up a wee bit more space for others to get in but judging how popular o2 has became with gig goers that could be hard !

Archived