he's so silly. when he had his last major stroke in december 08, i was on the phone with him everynight, and on those drugs, lol. he really is feisty like moses said! oh he's been so mean to some of the nurses. i'd be like "jonah that was REALLY mean. you didn't need to be that bad." and he would usually say "i didn't know i was being that bad" lol.

oh lordy, and so many times he DEFIES the nurses and drs. he doesn't care what's "best" for him. jonah knows whats best for him. and he will do whatever he wants. lol. oh we had so many fights over that!

Yes that sounds like him. especially the bolded part :wub2:

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest mostesstwinky
he's so silly. when he had his last major stroke in december 08, i was on the phone with him everynight, and on those drugs, lol. he really is feisty like moses said! oh he's been so mean to some of the nurses. i'd be like "jonah that was REALLY mean. you didn't need to be that bad." and he would usually say "i didn't know i was being that bad" lol.

oh lordy, and so many times he DEFIES the nurses and drs. he doesn't care what's "best" for him. jonah knows whats best for him. and he will do whatever he wants. lol. oh we had so many fights over that!

lol when the nurses had to keep putting him to sleep during the transplant period because any time he was awake he would just bitch them out lol. lol i love that it's almost always "i just want to use the toilet" related too. lol.

lol when the nurses had to keep putting him to sleep during the transplant period because any time he was awake he would just bitch them out lol. lol i love that it's almost always "i just want to use the toilet" related too. lol.

and i do not blame those nurses!! lol i would have wanted to do the same!

Guest mostesstwinky
lol no! he might not have even made it to his bedroom door! then i'd be freaking out even more, cuz then he coulda been knocked unconcious!!

true! but there still would have been a thud!!

and i do not blame those nurses!! lol i would have wanted to do the same!

lol. the one jonah keeps calling cotton candy, jonah yelled at her.. already! "jonah! you really can't do that! these people are going to either make your life really easy or a living hell while you're in the hospital! you really do have to be nice!" "maybe we should tell her about the shots" lol. so wehn she came back in with his food he apologized to her and told her she is welcome to knock him out whenever she pleases.

lol. the one jonah keeps calling cotton candy, jonah yelled at her.. already! "jonah! you really can't do that! these people are going to either make your life really easy or a living hell while you're in the hospital! you really do have to be nice!" "maybe we should tell her about the shots" lol. so wehn she came back in with his food he apologized to her and told her she is welcome to knock him out whenever she pleases.

hahaha i was wondering when he was gonna be a jerk to her!! i just love how he was letting her know it was gonna happen tho, lol.

10 pages summary *this one is for you boys*<33

So, Jonah had a stroke when he was talking with Marian, and also Hannah by AIM *sorry buddy*

Marian get scared *really* so did Hannah

ALL THE BUNNIES SEEMS DIDN'T NOTICE *I'm a bit angry bunnies:sneaky2:*

Then Mike came, and told us about his stroke

All the bunnies feel bad, pray, and good vibes to our dear coloful bunny #8 *Jonah*

More news at 4pm, JONAH WOKE UP *good bunny* but he is not that good yet, couldn't move right side, reading difficulties.

Sorry, Kathy made a beautiful thread "get well soon", and MFCers respond*I'm surprised, sorry:mf_rosetinted:*

Moses keeps us updated about news, he is a good newbie bunny:thumb_yello:

And all the bunnies are worried, a bit happy, but worried and MISS JONAH AND MIKE

I think that's all *love you boys:wink2:*

PS: A lot of bunnies got AIM, that's scary :mf_rosetinted:

PS2: Keti is ill, fever and cough*I donno how to say it in english* *TOS, a ha a ha a ha, bad mood*, she is worried about Jonah, and send him all her love

:shocked:

:tears::crybaby: why am i never here when hugs are needed?

GET WELL SOON JONAH!!! someone hug him for me would you? :wub2:

and Get Well Soon Keti :huglove:

:shocked:

:tears::crybaby: why am i never here when hugs are needed?

GET WELL SOON JONAH!!! someone hug him for me would you? :wub2:

and Get Well Soon Keti :huglove:

don't cry K :huglove:

Moses will tell him we love him :huglove:

although he knows that *I guess:blink:*

Don't cry, please :huglove:

:tears:

hoy me siento estupida...*I dont know if you will understand, sorry, need to talk in spanish*

Yesterday was awesome, I get so excited about our talk that I couldn't get to sleep, I miss yesterday, I want to go back, to 2:30 am ... and tell Mike to watch out Jonah....

I know it's a stupid though, but I need to share it sorry...

:tears:

hoy me siento estupida...*I dont know if you will understand, sorry, need to talk in spanish*

Yesterday was awesome, I get so excited about our talk that I couldn't get to sleep, I miss yesterday, I want to go back, to 2:30 am ... and tell Mike to watch out Jonah....

I know it's a stupid though, but I need to share it sorry...

Don't feel like that :huglove:, the next days will be better you'll see. i know you want to go back, but unfortunately there's nothing you or me or anyone can do we just have to wait and pray for Jonah recovery.

Don't feel like that :huglove:, the next days will be better you'll see. i know you want to go back, but unfortunately there's nothing you or me or anyone can do we just have to wait and pray for Jonah recovery.

thank you :huglove: I know, I just had this feeling inside me and I nedded to take it out, and I don't want to worry my parents*I'm in their place today, coz I don't wanna sleep alone* but they are not stupid and see ma face, not poker I promese...I know he's gonna be ok soon, he's a superman...:boxed:

any other update from Jonah??:huglove:

(one foot booooy)

I read somewhere that sami talked to him on the phone, so he's getting better...

and he 's so nice, you see!!, he's that bad and told Shine that want Keti to get well soon, he is an angel.....

I miss him

I read somewhere that sami talked to him on the phone, so he's getting better...

and he 's so nice, you see!!, he's that bad and told Shine that want Keti to get well soon, he is an angel.....

I miss him

awwww :huglove: