• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm ok, at school, bored and so sad because of Jonah's second stroke...

I just feel like I have to do something for them, but I have no idea what!?

aww Ant is at school too...:aah:

Same! I don't know either...I don't want to just sit still, but I have no idea what to do! :aah:!

What we COULD do is probably something like there was for Angel...with sending cards and stuff...I'm thinking about bunny 'friendship bracelets' or something like that....:blink:

Edited by MissPie

aww Ant is at school too...:aah:

Same! I don't know either...I don't want to just sit still, but I have no idea what to do! :aah:!

What we COULD do is probably something like there was for Angel...with sending cards and stuff...I'm thinking about bunny 'friendship laces' or something like that....:blink:

That was what I was thinking about (sending cards) but it would have been amazing making something to him from all of us! which he can have forever to remember us!

That was what I was thinking about (sending cards) but it would have been amazing making something to him from all of us! which he can have forever to remember us!

at least everyone would have to sign on it...so we'd put it in some visible place for everybunny to see, and then people would have to pm their adresses within a week or sumthin...so we could have it go around the world...:thumb_yello: Just what? :naughty: some toy bunny maybe, with a card? a necklace...best something like Mika has? :roftl:

at least everyone would have to sign on it...so we'd put it in some visible place for everybunny to see, and then people would have to pm their adresses within a week or sumthin...so we could have it go around the world...:thumb_yello: Just what? :naughty: some toy bunny maybe, with a card? a necklace...best something like Mika has? :roftl:

Maybe it's easier if one takes the main responsibility and everyone else sends a signed message to that person, and he/she puts it all together... So we don't have to wait for shipping around the world...

Maybe it's easier if one takes the main responsibility and everyone else sends a signed message to that person, and he/she puts it all together... So we don't have to wait for shipping around the world...

o yeah that's probably a better idea...i was just thinking it would be good if it could be handwritten...but we could ask one of the guys if they would do that, so we can send letters / pictures / maybe stuff to them...maybe leo...i think we'd have to see what people are sending stuff-wise, cuz it would be stupid if he ended up with the same thing thrice or something like that :aah: