• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK!!!

I've been talking with Mike, he told me this:

he's as ok as he can be. he can't feel anything much on either side of his body. his left side he can feel his hips and move his fingers. he can also feel his face but he can't move his arm and he can't move his leg but he hasn't been able to feel those from the first stroke. his right side however he can't feel a single thing. so he's not moving much, which actually is pretty good because if he could move he'd be getting himself in trouble. it's really sad to look at him. it's entirely effected the right side of his face but the doctors said that should come back once he starts regaining feeling. as far as his spirit goes, he is doing pretty well. i know jonah wont ever really show or say how he actually feels, especially with his family around him because he never wants them to worry but you can look in his eyes and tell he's not ok. i havn't had any one on one time with him to be able to really talk to him.

he also told me that Moses prints everything we write for him and reads it, Jonah said he misses us too and that he loves us

GOOD NEWS, HE'S GONNA BE OK:thumb_yello:

OK!!!

he's as ok as he can be. he can't feel anything much on either side of his body. his left side he can feel his hips and move his fingers. he can also feel his face but he can't move his arm and he can't move his leg but he hasn't been able to feel those from the first stroke. his right side however he can't feel a single thing. so he's not moving much, which actually is pretty good because if he could move he'd be getting himself in trouble. it's really sad to look at him. it's entirely effected the right side of his face but the doctors said that should come back once he starts regaining feeling. as far as his spirit goes, he is doing pretty well. i know jonah wont ever really show or say how he actually feels, especially with his family around him because he never wants them to worry but you can look in his eyes and tell he's not ok. i havn't had any one on one time with him to be able to really talk to him.

he also told me that Moses prints everything we write for him and reads it, Jonah said he misses us too and that he loves us

Yay!! He's one brave bunny!

Aww, I hope they get a chance to talk properly! :wub2:

*still sending psoitive vibes*

OK!!!

that is good to hear. thank you for posting here...i'll put it in jonah's thread too.

It's sad that he can't move much though :sad: But I know he will be okay :wub2:

awwww you leave me alone, ok, just because it's to have fun :huglove:

it was not that much fun...:teehee: well it was cool, but it's the same every year anyway :naughty: I liked the smurfs that showed up there tho :roftl: and they always throw sweets :biggrin2:

Hi there :teehee:

Fancy meeting you here!

:boing: haven't asked how you're doing yet...

ok :naughty:, sorry I was on Facebook, I wanna right an email to LEO to see how is everything going, but eveytime I try I just stop coz have no idea what to write :boxed:

ah... me too, wanted to do it for a while, I just have no idea what to write!

OK!!!

So good to hear! I'm still a little worried, but my faith is with him!

God, Jonah is strong, brave and beautiful! This will all turn out fine!

*sending a lot of love to them all! :huglove:

it was not that much fun...:teehee: well it was cool, but it's the same every year anyway :naughty: I liked the smurfs that showed up there tho :roftl: and they always throw sweets :biggrin2:

:boing: haven't asked how you're doing yet...

Haha I'm good! School did me a lot of good, I feel much better now!

Wow, I never thought I'd say that!

We were just making one (well, Kathy was :bleh:)

... Still having trouble sleeping? :sad:

Hi Ant!! So happy to see you!!

No, with my stomach...:boxed: when I'm streessed my stomach's oppennig *donno if is like this in english too* get closed, and I'm not a very streesed persona *BG, actually hahahah:naughty:* but happens, and I can't hardly eat, I'm not hangry anyway, but have to eat, need energy:thumb_yello:

SUMMARY :tongue2:

We have been planning on organizing a present for Jonah...so the idea is now a "book" which one person puts together from things that all the bunnies send them. We haven't worked out who that is yet. There were many volunteers though :naughty:

I'm actually supposed to clean my room...:teehee:

We keep talking about the book, interrupted by some random other conversations...

Jeanette's school has chickens, they train them in class. One of them is called Humphrey :naughty:

May pops in to say something about the book as well, but leaves very soon.

We're joking around about the chickens...I'm trying to clean my room a bit at the same time...

Marian dreamt of Jonah, Jeanette has to leave, but comes back later...Ant shows up too, so now we're here, after I'm back from carnival :biggrin2:

Edited by MissPie

Hi Ant!! So happy to see you!!

No, with my stomach...:boxed: when I'm streessed my stomach's oppennig *donno if is like this in english too* get closed, and I'm not a very streesed persona *BG, actually hahahah:naughty:* but happens, and I can't hardly eat, I'm not hangry anyway, but have to eat, need energy:thumb_yello:

Same here, I hardly ate today!

But that's mostly cause I'm pretending to be sick :aah:

I got to miss a lot of school today! Actually I should still be there :mf_rosetinted:

We have been planning on organizing a present for Jonah...so the idea is now a "book" which one person puts together from things that all the bunnies send them. We haven't worked out who that is yet. There were many volunteers though :naughty:

I'm actually supposed to clean my room...:teehee:

We keep talking about the book, interrupted by some random other conversations...

Jeanette's school has chickens, they train them in class. One of them is called Humphrey :naughty:

May pops in to say something about the book as well, but leaves very soon.

We're joking around about the chickens...I'm trying to clean my room a bit at the same time...

Marian dreamt of Jonah, Jeanette has to leave, but comes back later...Ant shows up too, so now we're here, after I'm back from carnival :biggrin2:

:aah: a chicken called Humphrey!! :floor:

the books a neat idea, I volunteer!!