You're welcome :biggrin2: What is the test about? Hopefully not math :aah: But I'm sure it will go fine 8) Thats really cool, I wish I was at an arts school :D

I know!! I love Cookie dough :biggrin2: And yeah I love the cake batter!

I don't know if I have had it from coldstone, but I remember having it once :aah:

It's Literature and Compostion. Which my computer is saying isn't spelled right...but it's cool because it won't effect my grade at all, it only makes a big deal because if I pass I might not have to take as many classes in college. Which would be awesome! :aah:

Our school is like going to camp everyday! We have class in these cabin like things and at lunch we play volleyball or hacky-sack on the decks. It's closely connected to the local Museum which is great cuz we get to preform there from time to time and they show off our art. It's really cool! :glasses3:

And cake batter with m & m's in it is ahhmazing! :wub2:

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's Literature and Compostion. Which my computer is saying isn't spelled right...but it's cool because it won't effect my grade at all, it only makes a big deal because if I pass I might not have to take as many classes in college. Which would be awesome! :aah:

Our school is like going to camp everyday! We have class in these cabin like things and at lunch we play volleyball or hacky-sack on the decks. It's closely connected to the local Museum which is great cuz we get to preform there from time to time and they show off our art. It's really cool! :glasses3:

And cake batter with m & m's in it is ahhmazing! :wub2:

Yeah, that sounds like an awesome school :biggrin2: Performing and showing off art sounds fun, do alot of people go and watch/see the performances/art? :D

Mmm that sounds really good! I :fangurl: icecream! :teehee:

I have to go now, goodnight and good luck again! :bye: xx

Yeah, that sounds like an awesome school :biggrin2: Performing and showing off art sounds fun, do alot of people go and watch/see the performances/art? :D

Mmm that sounds really good! I :fangurl: icecream! :teehee:

I have to go now, goodnight and good luck again! :bye: xx

Sometimes we get a lot to come, it depends on the advertisement.

I should go too, I still have homework. Thanks and bye! :bye:

Hey bunnies! :bye:

Nat! :boing: Missed ya :huglove: How have you been doing? :original:

Hey!! :bye: Aw thanks, missed you too :huglove: I'm good thanks! School is almost over and it will be summer vacation soon :D But I have a lot of homework at the moment :thumbdown: How are you? :biggrin2:

hey everyone, hope your all great!

im cold and feel a headache coming along :aah:

oh i remembered i saw this really cute bunny, it was so small and all white but with black around its eyes like you just put eyeliner on it i hope that makes sense lol, it was sooooo cute but sold already :teehee:

im cold and feel a headache coming along :aah:

oh i remembered i saw this really cute bunny, it was so small and all white but with black around its eyes like you just put eyeliner on it i hope that makes sense lol, it was sooooo cute but sold already :teehee:

Hey there!

I feel horrible I have a cold too.I hope you'll get better soon!

Ooooh,how much do I love bunnies:wub2:

Hey!! :by e: Aw thanks, missed you too :huglo ve: I'm good thanks! School is almost over and it will be summer vacation soon :D But I have a lot of homework at the moment :thumb down: How are you? :biggrin2:

Aww lucky! We have holidays in two weeks, but after that it's another six weeks or so till summer holidays :shocked: I'm good thank you! Kinda busy too, and I still spend a lot of time online :boxed: My friend and me were supposed to do an interview to base a presentation on it, but our request for an interview has been turned down ... :blink:

im cold and feel a headache coming along :aa h:

oh i remembered i saw this really cute bunny, it was so small and all white but with black around its eyes like you just put eyeliner on it i hope that makes sense lol, it was sooooo cute but sold already :te ehee:

Awwwwww...

I'm good thank you ... been having a bit of a Star Trek obsession .. especially with Mr Spock :teehee:

What about you?

Thank you:hugl ove:

I had,but he died:tears:

I miss him soo much,guess his name?:naughty:

:huglove:

I'm curious to hear what he was called ... :teehee:

Aww lucky! We have holidays in two weeks, but after that it's another six weeks or so till summer holidays :shocked: I'm good thank you! Kinda busy too, and I still spend a lot of time online :boxed: My friend and me were supposed to do an interview to base a presentation on it, but our request for an interview has been turned down ... :blink:

Ohh, its good you have some vacation time soon though :biggrin2: I think I have only school left till June :dunno:

Who were you asking to interview? I hope it all goes well! 8)

aaand guys!!YAAAAY,I dunno where to share it so,this is the best place...

Yesterday I won an english competition and I won a lot of books and english newspapers...

AAAAnnd who is on the front page???YAAAY I'm soo happy:roftl:,cuz in Hungary the journalists don't love him very much...

Awwwwww...

I'm good thank you ... been having a bit of a Star Trek obsession .. especially with Mr Spock :teehee:

What about you?

thats good :teehee: i wonder y?

im ok not too bad thanks :)

Hi ladies! How are you doing? :biggrin2:

:bye: im doing ok, how about you?

wow,how did you guess it?:wub2:

And,no...don't worry,he died 3 years ago...

lucky guess! :aah:

Ohh, its good you have some vacation time soon though :big grin2: I think I have only school left till June :du nno:

Who were you asking to interview? I hope it all goes well! 8)

An organization for the therapy of eating disorders ... our contact woman is ... busy. ^^

Wow, we always have school till the end of July :aah:

Hi ladies! How are you doing? :big grin2:

Yo! :biggrin2: I'm good thanks, what about you?

hmm, damn, I gotta go arleady >.< :bye::huglove:

Hi!! :by e:

666 posts ... :naughty:

Yesterday I won an english competition and I won a lot of books and english newspapers...

AAAAnnd who is on the front page???YAAAY I'm soo happy:roftl:,cuz in Hungary the journalists don't love him very much...

Whoop! :boing::yay::biggrin2:

thats good :teeh ee: i wonder y?

im ok not too bad thanks :)

Why what? Spock-obsessed? :teehee:

Spock.jpg

hi all bunnes i just have to tell you

i cant rmember if ive told you this but for the last 7-8 years i self halmed ..(dont wurry)

...but ever scence i came to be no MFC i havent selfhalmed (i've only just reolised it) thats pritty cool

i cant remember who suggested it but i was suggested to use an elastic band and twang it when i got the need to self halmso i did (for a year and half)

then it was at M consert in leeds (listerning to happyendin/over mysholder)i got the fealing to throw it away but i didnt i keeped it

then today i got the same feeling so i deatroyed it i feel soo free and happy

ohh cool, wow how lucky is that! :aah:

miss you all bunnies!:wub2:

:teehee: i like your sig, when i see him sing it makes me want to!!!:naughty:

Why what? Spock-obsessed? :teehee:

Spock.jpg

:teehee: mmhmm