• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aww :a ah:

Haha but then we still have some 10 weeks till our summer holidays ... that's why we get a proper two weeks' holiday for Whitsun. :teehee:

Oh I didn't even know there was a Eurovision thread! :aah: It's alright! :huglove:

And we WOOON :yay:

ooooohh :doh:

Oh you do?? :aah:Omg, 10 more weeks! my condolescences then..:roftl::aah:

Aww, thank you, I felt so bad for having left you here without an explanation :huh::huglove:

Yeah! CONGRATS! :yay: How does Germany feel now?:thumb_yello:

Oh you do?? :aah:Omg, 10 more weeks! my condolescences then..:r oftl::aa h:

Aww, thank you, I felt so bad for having left you here without an explanation :huh::huglove:

Yeah! CONGRATS! :yay: How does Germany feel now?:thumb_yello:

Yeah, or nine, whatevz :aah::roftl: I'll survive it ^^

Hahah I must say it's quite cool to know we'll have Eurovision here next year :biggrin2: Depends where it is and how good the entries are, but ... maybe I'll annoy my parents so we can go :lol3:

hello :pinkbow:

Hi! :biggrin2:

hello :)

i havent been on in a while...my sister is getting married on Sunday so im busy busy busy its kinda sad actually :/ but exciting :aah:

hope you have all been well!!! :huglove:

Awww wow that's exciting!! :biggrin2:

Yeah I've been doing good thx! It's been kind of busy here too, but I always procrastinate, so it never really feels so bad :blink:

Anyway hope you're well! :original:

:teehee:

I'm sort of nervous, I have to do a presentation to my class tomorrow...I hate those :aah:

:roftl:

I had one of those last week! :thumbdown:

Can you use flash cards? :naughty: that's what I did. :aah:

all I can say is walk to the front of the class room, and do your best! :kachinga:

what's your project on? :mf_rosetinted:

(I fell really chatty tonight... :teehee: )

:roftl:

I had one of those last week! :thumbdown:

Can you use flash cards? :naughty: that's what I did. :aah:

all I can say is walk to the front of the class room, and do your best! :kachinga:

what's your project on? :mf_rosetinted:

(I fell really chatty tonight... :teehee: )

Flash cards are a good idea :biggrin2: I have a powerpoint though :dunno:

Thanks! :biggrin2:

It's about flowers and how they grow and change :teehee:

Flash cards are a good idea :biggrin2: I have a powerpoint though :dunno:

Thanks! :biggrin2:

It's about flowers and how they grow and change :teehee:

I did a powerpoint and flash cards. :naughty:

Mine was about Fiber optics.. :teehee:

seeee... I was gonna bring in this Fiber optic Christmas tree, but it sort of.. "sheds" :lmfao:

My powerpoint was really cute though, all except for I created it on PowerPoint 2010 and actually broad casted it on PowerPoint 2003, so the transitions were all messed up.. :aah:

I did a powerpoint and flash cards. :naughty:

Mine was about Fiber optics.. :teehee:

seeee... I was gonna bring in this Fiber optic Christmas tree, but it sort of.. "sheds" :lmfao:

My powerpoint was really cute though, all except for I created it on PowerPoint 2010 and actually broad casted it on PowerPoint 2003, so the transitions were all messed up.. :aah:

Ohh that's an even better idea :D

Haha :naughty: Are those the trees with the fake leaves and things? The ones that can be the color pink? I love those :aah: I wanted a mini pink tree for my room last X-mas but it never happened...so we got a real tree :naughty:

That's what I'm also worried about, that the powerpoint will be all messed up because I'm not the best with computers :aah:

Ohh that's an even better idea :D

Haha :naughty: Are those the trees with the fake leaves and things? The ones that can be the color pink? I love those :aah: I wanted a mini pink tree for my room last X-mas but it never happened...so we got a real tree :naughty:

That's what I'm also worried about, that the powerpoint will be all messed up because I'm not the best with computers :aah:

Yes.. that's the ones.. :teehee: they are lovely, last time we had a real tree, my cat drank all of the water out of the bowl thingy at the bottom. :roftl: I cried when my dad burned the tree... :aah:

I am horrible with technology, litterally today in my powerpoint class, I touched my friend's computer, and it froze also, I just got a blackberry like.. a week before my birthday, (April 1) and I've already broke the button once.. :aah:

Yes.. that's the ones.. :teehee: they are lovely, last time we had a real tree, my cat drank all of the water out of the bowl thingy at the bottom. :roftl: I cried when my dad burned the tree... :aah:

I am horrible with technology, litterally today in my powerpoint class, I touched my friend's computer, and it froze also, I just got a blackberry like.. a week before my birthday, (April 1) and I've already broke the button once.. :aah:

Haha :roftl:

A powerpoint class? Thats really cool :biggrin2: Aww haha, that seems to happen to me too, I always try to do something on the computer at school, but it never goes right...I hate computers for that....But I'm glad I can use them so I can get on the MFC :aah: Thats the good part :biggrin2:

I think I have to go now :thumbdown: Goodnight! :huglove::bye:

Haha :roftl:

A powerpoint class? Thats really cool :biggrin2: Aww haha, that seems to happen to me too, I always try to do something on the computer at school, but it never goes right...I hate computers for that....But I'm glad I can use them so I can get on the MFC :aah: Thats the good part :biggrin2:

I think I have to go now :thumbdown: Goodnight! :huglove::bye:

Yeah, I'm absolutley horrible with tech. :roftl:

G'Night! Sweet Dreams :huglove::bye:

and Good luck! :wink2:

Awww wow that's exciting!! :biggrin2:

Yeah I've been doing good thx! It's been kind of busy here too, but I always procrastinate, so it never really feels so bad :blink:

Anyway hope you're well! :original:

im good, im glad you are too:thumb_yello:

yeh it is pretty exciting:naughty: what have you been up to?

im good, im glad you are too:thumb_yello:

yeh it is pretty exciting:naughty: what have you been up to?

Not much really! With holidays there's never anything to tell ... that's the only disadvantage of school free days :roftl: Well, watching LOADS of Star Trek :aah:

Yourself?

Not much really! With holidays there's never anything to tell ... that's the only disadvantage of school free days :roftl: Well, watching LOADS of Star Trek :aah:

Yourself?

:naughty: yeh i finished so im like that most of the time! :teehee: but instead of star trek i watch sponge bob and dora... for my nieces and nephews tho :teehee:

but then when school starts you wish for holidays again!

Lady Jane she walked on water... followed by her brand new lover... who tumbled along, drowning down below

:tears: how can something so disastrious be so beautiful? :tears:

I don't know :tears:

:naughty: yeh i finished so im like that most of the time! :teehee: but instead of star trek i watch sponge bob and dora... for my nieces and nephews tho :teehee:

but then when school starts you wish for holidays again!

:roftl::roftl:

Exactly! You're lucky you're finished! I honestly can't wait till I'm out of school and can do something I really like all day ^^ :aah:

I don't know :tears:

:roftl::roftl:

Exactly! You're lucky you're finished! I honestly can't wait till I'm out of school and can do something I really like all day ^^ :aah:

:teehee: its good for the first couple of months, then your like hmm i wouldnt mind being in school...but then your like hmm nahhh :naughty: waking up early is so annoying, i was just happy to sleep in :teehee: yeh i know i sound pretty lazy! but its the best...

:teehee: its good for the first couple of months, then your like hmm i wouldnt mind being in school...but then your like hmm nahhh :naughty: waking up early is so annoying, i was just happy to sleep in :teehee: yeh i know i sound pretty lazy! but its the best...

I just got out!

You don't sound lazy. Doesn't everyone love to sleep in? I can't think of anyone that actually enjoys getting up at 6 to go to school. :blink: