• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Bunnies! :bye:

Just stopping by, can't really talk. :teehee:

had to post this. :naughty:

Today, in my Italian class, my teacher was absent. She decided to leave us a 50 word essay about what we do in the morning. I wrote the lyrics to "Tik Tok" in italian. Never have I been so excited for a teacher to grade my paper. MLIA

Today, in my Italian class, my teacher was absent. She decided to leave us a 50 word essay about what we do in the morning. I wrote the lyrics to "Tik Tok" in italian. Never have I been so excited for a teacher to grade my paper. MLIA

Hi! :bye:

you really did?? :lmfao: That's great!! :roftl:

:lmfao:!!!

yay! :D

a guest student program? sounds great!!

I'm 20 :wink2: So sorry you don't have the chance :huh: But maybe you can in a couple of years :wink2:

Yeah it's awesome! :boing: Gave my English teacher the form for the school to fill in today...he was all grateful that he actually has two weeks time for it :teehee: Hope I'll be taken! :boing:

ah right! thx :huglove: wouldn't have done it anyway tho, cuz I'm only seeing one show :naughty:

And this is me, with my cut hair :biggrin2:

P1000591.jpg

That picture looks kind of weird, but I really like it :aah:

Hi bunnies! :bye:

Yeah it's awesome! boing: Gave my English teacher the form for the school to fill in today...he was all grateful that he actually has two weeks time for it teehee: Hope I'll be taken! boing:

ah right! thx :huglove: wouldn't have done it anyway tho, cuz I'm only seeing one show :naughty:

And this is me, with my cut hair :biggrin2:

P1000591.jpg

That picture looks kind of weird, but I really like it :aah:

Hope so for you!! :boing: Must be a great experience!! :yay:

yeah, if I was only going to one show I wouldn't try it. But now I have two (maybe 3) shows so I'll try :D

I just saw on Twitter that Droopsy will be Big girl tonight!! :boing: So happy for her!!

It's a cool pic! :biggrin2: Like your hair! :thumb_yello:

Hi bunnies! :bye:

Hope so for you!! :boin g: Must be a great experience!! :yay:

yeah, if I was only going to one show I wouldn't try it. But now I have two (maybe 3) shows so I'll try :D

I just saw on Twitter that Droopsy will be Big girl tonight!! :boing: So happy for her!!

It's a cool pic! :biggrin2: Like your hair! :thumb_yello:

Hi! :biggrin2:

I know...it would be sooo great! :aah:

Aaah right that's great! :boing:

Wow :yay: I should follow the gig threads better, I'm so out of the loop :aah:

How are you doing? :biggrin2:

aww thanks! :huglove: How are you? Missed me? :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

:huglove:

im good!

its sunny

mika tweeted

im going on vacations soon!

i passed all my exams

:yay:

yeah, missed you:naughty: the chickenfm thread is so dead today:shocked:

im good!

its sunny

mika tweeted

im going on vacations soon!

i passed all my exams

:yay:

yeah, missed you:naughty: the chickenfm thread is so dead today:shocked:

:yay::yay: Woot! Here it's dark already :lmfao:

:teehee::huglove:

Co-host gotta go right there :boing:

Hi! :biggrin2:

I know...it would be sooo great! :aah:

Aaah right that's great! :boing:

Wow :yay: I should follow the gig threads better, I'm so out of the loop :aah:

How are you doing? :biggrin2:

:D

It's so cool!! I really hope he also asks people for the european tour! :wub2:

I'm fine, thanks! Today was pretty boring at school, but tomorrow I'm home. :yay:

how are you? :wub2:

:D

It's so cool!! I really hope he also asks people for the european tour! :wub2:

I'm fine, thanks! Today was pretty boring at school, but tomorrow I'm home. :yay:

how are you? :wub2:

Yeah...I bet he will :thumb_yello:

awww that's neat :aah: My mum's ill, so I had to eat in school, and we were at the dentist's...so...yeah, pretty average day actually :naughty: got a bit of a headache, but I'm fine :biggrin2:

Yeah...I bet he will :thumb_yello:

awww that's neat :aah: My mum's ill, so I had to eat in school, and we were at the dentist's...so...yeah, pretty average day actually :naughty: got a bit of a headache, but I'm fine :biggrin2:

:wub2:

oh, hope she feels better soon :huh: and hope your headache's over soon too :huglove:

any plans for the weekend? :)

:wub2:

oh, hope she feels better soon :huh: and hope your headache's over soon too :huglove:

any plans for the weekend? :)

Umm, it's not sure with who of my two best friends I'm gonna meet up :aah::roftl: One needs someone to accompany her to the next city - shopping, and the other one's been saying we should watch some films at her place forever :naughty:

And you?

Umm, it's not sure with who of my two best friends I'm gonna meet up :aah::roftl: One needs someone to accompany her to the next city - shopping, and the other one's been saying we should watch some films at her place forever :naughty:

And you?

oh :naughty: and you can't go one day with one friend and one day with the other friend? :biggrin2: But if you have to choose, shopping or watching a film, that's difficult... :teehee:

I'm member of a youth association/club (if that's the word in English :roftl:) and we do a show for the parents and friends on Saturday :thumb_yello: So tomorrow evening it's dress rehearsals for the show! :D I do a dance :thumb_yello:

I'm fine, thanks! :) Have/had a nice day? (no idea how late it is where you live :blush-anim-cl: )

its 1pm :teehee:

so i guess its about... erm...5 or 6pm where u are??

yeah!! its sunny here!! and im not working or studying today so im happy... oh and mika tweeted so yay!!:ya:

u had a great day?

:huglove: yay!

gettin there...:aah:

:huglov e:

oh :naughty: and you can't go one day with one friend and one day with the other friend? :biggrin2: But if you have to choose, shopping or watching a film, that's difficult... :teehee:

I'm member of a youth association/club (if that's the word in English :roftl:) and we do a show for the parents and friends on Saturday :thumb_yello: So tomorrow evening it's dress rehearsals for the show! :D I do a dance :thumb_yello:

I guess...but I don't really want to let the film thing wait still longer...and it's difficult to find a date other than Saturday :aah:

awww wow :thumb_yello: that's gonna be great, you gotta tell us about it after :das:

its 1pm teehee:

so i guess its about... erm...5 or 6pm where u are??

yeah!! its sunny here!! and im not working or studying today so im happy... oh and mika tweeted so yay!!:ya

u had a great day?

oh :teehee: So you still have an afternoon to relax? ;)

It's 7 pm here in Belgium!

Awww, here it's still really cold, although the sun was shining today. But they say it could snow again this weekend :aah:

Was also very happy that Mika tweeted :wub2:

gettin there...:aah

I guess...but I don't really want to let the film thing wait still longer...and it's difficult to find a date other than Saturday :aah:

awww wow :thumb_yello: that's gonna be great, you gotta tell us about it after das:

oh, difficult choice :aah: I can understand you don't want to let the film thing wait longer :aah:

of course I will :das::teehee: My sister's doing a very funny dance on 'Hey Jimi' by 'Jimi Blue' :roftl: I was laughing so hard when I saw/heard it the first time :naughty: