Who's going to try to get to be a Big Girl or a Lollipop Girl?

vixenbbw

Big Girl/Lollipo Girl on stage?  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Big Girl/Lollipo Girl on stage?

• I'm going to try to be a Big Girl
    • I'm going to try to be a Lollipop Girl
    • I'm going to try out for both!!!!!!!!!!!
    • On stage??? Are you kidding me??? NO WAY!!!!!

Yeah I actually think I am going to do it :) I am just very undecisive so often :doh:

Wooop! =D

You need to have a ticket to do the BG thing, right? I mean I have one, but a friend of mine doesnt have it yet...

yes, you need a ticket otherwise you can't be a BG or LG :blink:

they check it in the beginning

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yes, you need a ticket otherwise you can't be a BG or LG :blink:

they check it in the beginning

Guessed so. :)

And during the first part of performance (when you're still watching), you are basically standing/sitting at the place which you have your ticket for, or how?

Guessed so. :)

And during the first part of performance (when you're still watching), you are basically standing/sitting at the place which you have your ticket for, or how?

For Düsseldorf it were standing places, so we didn't have a particular place. We could stand at the right of the stage, but not at the front. But other people are lucky when they're BG/LG and they can stand at the front! :) We stood close to the entrance of the backstage area so we could easily go there when we had to! :)

For Düsseldorf it were standing places, so we didn't have a particular place. We could stand at the right of the stage, but not at the front. But other people are lucky when they're BG/LG and they can stand at the front! :) We stood close to the entrance of the backstage area so we could easily go there when we had to! :)

Oh, thank you very much for that :) Doesn't sound too bad either.

The reason why I asked this is that I have a friend who wants to do this BG thing... but they only have seating tickets left as she decided way too late.. (and I have a standing one). So we were wondering if (if chosen as BGs) we got to stand somewhere else :-) So apparently yes, as it looks like.. :-)

Oh, thank you very much for that :) Doesn't sound too bad either.

The reason why I asked this is that I have a friend who wants to do this BG thing... but they only have seating tickets left as she decided way too late.. (and I have a standing one). So we were wondering if (if chosen as BGs) we got to stand somewhere else :-) So apparently yes, as it looks like.. :-)

you're welcome :wink2:

Hmm, I don't know how they will do it for the seating ticks. But maybe if your friend is lucky she will have better places because maybe you can choose where you stand ;)

Good luck! :thumb_yello:

you're welcome :wink2:

Hmm, I don't know how they will do it for the seating ticks. But maybe if your friend is lucky she will have better places because maybe you can choose where you stand ;)

Good luck! :thumb_yello:

Thank you very much! :wink2:

• 4 weeks later...
I'll break it here:

I'll try to be a BG in Paris on the 27th. :aah:

It's been a quick decision I've made 2 weeks ago and bought myself a ticket especially for this...:teeehee:

Well done ... you won't regret it ... it's an amazing experience ... :wub2:

Well done ... you won't regret it ... it's an amazing experience ... :wub2:

I heard it is...I thought this must be the last chance to do it. :wub2:

Kudos to my mom for the idea. :aah:

I have a pretty nice story about this decision.

It was the week after Easter and we went for a walk and we were talking about Paris making plans and stuff and mom just goes:

you know, I was thinking, what if you'd go to the second gig and be a BG/LG? :pinkbow:

me: :jawdrop::tears:

The thing is that I had never thought about it until then...I just thought that I won't go to the second gig because it'd be a bit too much for me...:aah:

So when the cloud showed up I couldn't believe that I lost both gigs. :tears:

Thank God everything got back to normal now. :teehee:

I heard it is...I thought this must be the last chance to do it. :wub2:

Kudos to my mom for the idea. :aah:

I have a pretty nice story about this decision.

It was the week after Easter and we went for a walk and we were talking about Paris making plans and stuff and mom just goes:

you know, I was thinking, what if you'd go to the second gig and be a BG/LG? :pinkbow:

me: :jawdrop::tears:

The thing is that I had never thought about it until then...I just thought that I won't go to the second gig because it'd be a bit too much for me...:aah:

So when the cloud showed up I couldn't believe that I lost both gigs. :tears:

Thank God everything got back to normal now. :teehee:

I'm glad it's all worked out for you ... are you going to both Paris shows now then ... god I'd love to go to Paris ... but can't :aah: I'll get there next time hopefully ... Hope it all goes ok for you ... you'll love it .... Can't wait to read all about it ... :wub2:

I'm glad it's all worked out for you ... are you going to both Paris shows now then ... god I'd love to go to Paris ... but can't :aah: I'll get there next time hopefully ... Hope it all goes ok for you ... you'll love it .... Can't wait to read all about it ... :wub2:

Yeah going to both. Paris is the place where I first saw Mika....:wub2: and getting to experience that there will be more than a dream come true!

I really hope things will go smoothly and just as planned too.

Can;t wait to share it too! :biggrin2:

PS: I have dreamt about it twice already...but in both of dreams I never got to actually go on the stage :blink:

I'll break it here:

I'll try to be a BG in Paris on the 27th. :aah:

It's been a quick decision I've made 2 weeks ago and bought myself a ticket especially for this...:teeehee:

Go for it

It's an amazing experience :teehee:

Yeah I 'm thinking about it but I'm not sure it was fun though

Trust me I wanted to do it here too at first, but I reconsidered it as there may be some unpleasant consequences that will last for the next year or so... :boxed: I'd love it...but no. :naughty: Better go all :fangurl: in the front row with you and the otehr MFCrs.

No, it's before Paris. It's on saturday. :D

oh...geesh...how could I forgot! :doh::blush-anim-cl:

Then I might not be able to read you "fresh" report as I leave for Paris on Sunday...so...I'll read it when I get back...or...do you come to Paris too? :teehee:

Trust me I wanted to do it here too at first, but I reconsidered it as there may be some unpleasant consequences that will last for the next year or so... :boxed: I'd love it...but no. :naughty: Better go all :fangurl: in the front row with you and the otehr MFCrs.

You're right I'd better enjoy the gig from the front row just in case something happens

You're right I'd better enjoy the gig from the front row just in case something happens

I was reffering to the fact that I might be recognised by my classmates... :lol3: that's worse than even breaking my neck! :aah: they'd mock me for the rest of my life spent here. :sneaky2:

I was reffering to the fact that I might be recognised by my classmates... :lol3: that's worse than even breaking my neck! :aah: they'd mock me for the rest of my life spent here. :sneaky2:

oh you can make them jealous :teehee:

If I were you, that's one thing I really wouldn't care about that at all :lmfao:

I won't be able to ever be a BG or a LG, at my 1.55 m :teehee::mad3:

oh you can make them jealous :teehee:

jealousy manifests as mocking for them :boxed:

If I were you, that's one thing I really wouldn't care about that at all :lmfao:

I won't be able to ever be a BG or a LG, at my 1.55 m :teehee::mad3:

yeah I know...for that moment :wub2:...but when i'd get back to school... :puke:

What're talking about? LG's must be small (petite) :wink2::thumb_yello: I can't be LG not even if I were skinny because I'm too tall (1.83m) :huh:

Archived