Who's going to try to get to be a Big Girl or a Lollipop Girl?

vixenbbw

Big Girl/Lollipo Girl on stage?  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Big Girl/Lollipo Girl on stage?

• I'm going to try to be a Big Girl
    • I'm going to try to be a Lollipop Girl
    • I'm going to try out for both!!!!!!!!!!!
    • On stage??? Are you kidding me??? NO WAY!!!!!

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Excellent!

Erm.. seems that someone tells you basically how to dance, but I think that's for the walk of the dead... I don'tthink there's any real choreography in lollipop...

I would wear nice shoes (ones that don't slip off would be best)... they apparently have a few pairs of boots just in case your shoes aren't suitable...

People have brought coats because it's been cold, not to hide the outfit, although it does help when they're at the side of the stage or in the crowd.

I'm asking about dance because I hope is not too difficult!

Anyway, I'll ty to be a BG not LG :blush-anim-cl:

Ok, nice shoes..so not nike trainers!About the coat, I will wear one for sure, the problem is that it's quite short (well...I'll wear a dress then so I can cover something a bit :aah:!)

Ok, nice shoes..so not nike trainers!About the coat, I will wear one for sure, the problem is that it's quite short (well...I'll wear a dress then so I can cover something a bit :aah:!)

Dont worry too much about dancing...I do NOT dance usually...and if you see the videos of me on stage, you can see I have absolutely NO clue what the heck I'm doing...:naughty::blush-anim-cl::teehee:

I had trainers on, but I also had another pair of shoes with me, just in case...

I was bg in glasgow and just wore a pair of gold pumps. It was so funny when i had to put my jacket on to cover upthe costume though as it was quite short and it looked as if i had no clothes on :blush-anim-cl:

Dont worry too much about dancing...I do NOT dance usually...and if you see the videos of me on stage, you can see I have absolutely NO clue what the heck I'm doing...:naughty::blush-anim-cl::teehee:

I had trainers on, but I also had another pair of shoes with me, just in case...

can I see your vid hun?

would be helpful :mf_lustslow:

I was bg in glasgow and just wore a pair of gold pumps. It was so funny when i had to put my jacket on to cover upthe costume though as it was quite short and it looked as if i had no clothes on :blush-anim-cl:

lol..that description made me think to those perverts that open the trench coat and show him/herself naked =P

BTW, do they dress you in the afternoon or when you enter in the backstage during the show?

can I see your vid hun?

lol..that description made me think to those perverts that open the trench coat and show him/herself naked =P

BTW, do they dress you in the afternoon or when you enter in the backstage during the show?

We got dressed about 6pm then were allowed to go and watch the gig. I,m still on cloud 9:blush-anim-cl:

I tried to post the links for my reports on my experience of being BG but dont seem to be working.:blink: But if you want to read about it you can go to the thread reports/pics vids of glasgow gig O2 Academy 22nd feb 2010, hope this helps.:thumb_yello:

I tried to post the links for my reports on my experience of being BG but dont seem to be working.:blink: But if you want to read about it you can go to the thread reports/pics vids of glasgow gig O2 Academy 22nd feb 2010, hope this helps.:thumb_yello:

thank you hun :huglove:

I've already read your 3 reports :thumb_yello:

can I see your vid hun?

Link to the experience thread. Might answer a lot of questions

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22009

And to the video, credits go to Tiibet!

Neither do I... I'm not a dancer at the best of times! :naughty: At least you can blame you not knowing what to do on having that big head on! :naughty:

what else could count?

Luck ! and the number of people who volunteer.

:aah: I don't think they would ever choose me. I'm too tall to be a lollipop girl I'm afraid.

When are you too tall for a lollipopgirl? They say lollipopgirls should be petit. Will 1.70 be good?

why would it matter if you're wearing those huge heads anyway?! :teehee: hope it doesn't, i'm 173cm. guess it's just a question whether you fit in the costume - might be too small for someone who's 180cm - but iirc, sivan once was a lollipop girl too and she's about my height i think, so i should be ok. :bleh: would do BG as well, my bum could fit, but i definitely don't have enough to fill that corset. :fisch:

Don't worry girls ! I'm 1,74 and I was a Lollipop Girl in Glasgow. But I think I was a little bit too tall, even if Mrs P. didn't made any allusion about it. As I said, it's depend on who volunteers :wink2:

And a friend of mine was LG in 2008 and is taller than me !

I would try to be a BG but I'm not sure about it yet.

I have few question for who "applied" at previous gigs:

- do you need to learn a choreography?

- is true you should not wear trainers? (I'm going to wear a pair of nike and I don't have so much space inside my baggage to take another one)

- is true that you need a knee length coat?

There is a small choregrapy, but it's more like some moves. Mrs P. show you how to do it and it's not very complicated ! But I hope you'll have the time to check the stage, we didn't. As you don't see very well we're you going because of the masks, you have to follow a white line on the floor, but as we haven't seen the stage before, I couldn't saw the line :teehee:

On Lollipop, you just have to dance and have fun ! nothing special, just make big moves because they have to be sawn at the back of the venue.

Good luck to all of you girls !

There is a small choregrapy, but it's more like some moves. Mrs P. show you how to do it and it's not very complicated ! But I hope you'll have the time to check the stage, we didn't. As you don't see very well we're you going because of the masks, you have to follow a white line on the floor, but as we haven't seen the stage before, I couldn't saw the line :teehee:

On Lollipop, you just have to dance and have fun ! nothing special, just make big moves because they have to be sawn at the back of the venue.

Good luck to all of you girls !

LOL...I'm also short-sighted and I use contact lenses...if the line is not visible...I think it would be a big mess :naughty:

Do BG and LG wear mask ALL the time? I mean on stage.

hello everyone :cheerful_h4h:

I'm dreaming of being a big girl at one time in this tour but I'm not sure I'll be able to, because I'm wearing glasses and don't have contact lenses...which means that if I have to take them off iIwon't be able to see what's happening around me further than 1,30 m :teehee:

Do you think the masks are big enough to contain my head AND my glasses?? :roftl:

LOL...I'm also short-sighted and I use contact lenses...if the line is not visible...I think it would be a big mess :naughty:

Do BG and LG wear mask ALL the time? I mean on stage.

Yes, you wear them the 2 times you go on stag.

hello everyone :cheerful_h4h:

I'm dreaming of being a big girl at one time in this tour but I'm not sure I'll be able to, because I'm wearing glasses and don't have contact lenses...which means that if I have to take them off iIwon't be able to see what's happening around me further than 1,30 m :teehee:

Do you think the masks are big enough to contain my head AND my glasses?? :roftl:

I think you can keep your glasses, there's enough space because the masks are big. And there are different sizes of masks :wink2:

the second time is for Lollipop, when is the 1st? during Love today intro?

thanks (I didn't watch any video to not spoiler the gig :naughty:)

I did the same, I didn't want to see spoilers ! :teehee:

Yes, the first time you come it's during the LT intro :wink2:

Archived