Who's going to try to get to be a Big Girl or a Lollipop Girl?

vixenbbw

Big Girl/Lollipo Girl on stage?  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Big Girl/Lollipo Girl on stage?

• I'm going to try to be a Big Girl
    • I'm going to try to be a Lollipop Girl
    • I'm going to try out for both!!!!!!!!!!!
    • On stage??? Are you kidding me??? NO WAY!!!!!

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hun, did you try to be one yesterday?

I didn't see you among the volunteers so I guessed you've decided to not join. :boxed:

I wanted to join... i asked John the first time he came out if i could be one but he had to ask mama p and his "client" cos of my epilepsy and would tell me at 4 when he came out again for BGs and LGs... but i came too late... spoke to him after again when he said that Mika would be there in 15 to 30 min :lmfao: and said i can be one in copenhagen

I wanted to join... i asked John the first time he came out if i could be one but he had to ask mama p and his "client" cos of my epilepsy and would tell me at 4 when he came out again for BGs and LGs... but i came too late... spoke to him after again when he said that Mika would be there in 15 to 30 min :lmfao: and said i can be one in copenhagen

I understand, I'm sorry :boxed:

But I heard about Copenhagen too =) and I'm happy for you!!!

I understand, I'm sorry :boxed:

But I heard about Copenhagen too =) and I'm happy for you!!!

i notised the way he said Copenhagen was in a german way :blink:

i think thats kinda sweet. Lhe is lower than i though... i like his shoe taste :roftl:

thx :huglove: i just hope he wont change his mind when its time...

i notised the way he said Copenhagen was in a german way :blink:

i think thats kinda sweet. Lhe is lower than i though... i like his shoe taste :roftl:

thx :huglove: i just hope he wont change his mind when its time...

I'm sure he won't :thumb_yello:

But please be very careful because the flashing lights behind the stage can make you feel really dizzy (they are really annoying when are flashing!)

I'm sure he won't :thumb_yello:

But please be very careful because the flashing lights behind the stage can make you feel really dizzy (they are really annoying when are flashing!)

Yeah i know, but i survived the 2 shows in a row and here was a lot of flashlight at yesterdays show compared to the one sunday... and nothing happened... i think its just cos i was so happy. the more happy i am, the less seizures... can also explain why i havent had one for some time now :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah i know, but i survived the 2 shows in a row and here was a lot of flashlight at yesterdays show compared to the one sunday... and nothing happened... i think its just cos i was so happy. the more happy i am, the less seizures... can also explain why i havent had one for some time now :mf_rosetinted:

Being on stage with Mika can make you definitely happy :thumb_yello:

I try to be a LG the 1st of March and I finish in BG :roftl: with a too large corset but it was ok because I look bigger with. I do a little less that a UK size 12. I was afraid, not to be on stage but to not be choose by Mama. After few very long minutes she give me the corset and ask my name I know it was ok. I was afraid that my friends wasn't be choose, finally all were choose :biggrin2:

If I could be again a BG or if it's possible a LG I do it again with pleasure :thumb_yello:

I hope you do get to be one!

Ooooh, if he says no, tell him that you need to do it for medicinal purposes :thumb_yello:

• 3 weeks later...

Mrs P told me to tell everyone who wants to be a BG, to pay attention on what footwear you wear.

No heals and definately no sneakers.:thumb_yello:

Also to be sure to wear coats, as they need to keep you warm when you're dressed as a BG.:thumb_yello:

I wish all of you a great time on stage! I'm going for LG in May! Whoop whoop! Got my name on the list ;o):mf_lustslow:

Mrs P told me to tell everyone who wants to be a BG, to pay attention on what footwear you wear.

No heals and definately no sneakers.:thumb_yello:

Also to be sure to wear coats, as they need to keep you warm when you're dressed as a BG.:thumb_yello:

I wish all of you a great time on stage! I'm going for LG in May! Whoop whoop! Got my name on the list ;o):mf_lustslow:

Well done for posting and letting us know :)

TY

May I add Mrs. P wants the coats to be LONG, so that you're covered up and that NO ONE in the audience will see your corset! Important that its LONG!

Archived