Who's going to try to get to be a Big Girl or a Lollipop Girl?

vixenbbw

Big Girl/Lollipo Girl on stage?  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Big Girl/Lollipo Girl on stage?

• I'm going to try to be a Big Girl
    • I'm going to try to be a Lollipop Girl
    • I'm going to try out for both!!!!!!!!!!!
    • On stage??? Are you kidding me??? NO WAY!!!!!

I know I might be too thin to be a BG but I actually prefer BGs to LGs :teehee: My dream would be to be a green BG :D :D :naughty:

Me too, I like wearing as little clothes as possible when allowed:mf_rosetinted:

The stupid thing is that I've been living all my life at the seaside and in the summer I don't have a problem with that...only in closed spaces I freak out! :aah:

Might try that! Thanks, Ingie! :roftl:

Just strutt your stuff babeeh:wub2:

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That is the tricky part, although there are entrances by the stages, which I guess you would go through to get backstage. That's how, when we delivered Mikas birthday present back in 07, we got it to him.

It depends on the festival too. Outdoor stages have the big walls round them, but the ones in the marquees are cordened off by metal barriers, so a little more accessible, easier for John to see where people are.

hhhmmm... i hope a VIP tix can give a lil bigger chance then :blink:

Now that I have seen the concerts 3 times I wouldn't mind be trying for BG but I'm not sure, I think I still prefer watching him in the gig :wub2::fangurl:

And the mask scare me big time!! :shocked: I'm sure I'd fall on the ground!

But girls, go for it!!! it's a nice experience and I tell you they really enjoy it when they dance on stage :biggrin2:

Ok...I don't think I'll have a problem with that then...I look older than my age. :blush-anim-cl: (see me in the pic below in the striped shirt :aah: ) I heard that they only ask you if you look like 10-12 :lol3:

In Basel, they let in girls who didn't look 18 at all. Rather 14 or something. Maybe they kicked them out later though, I don't know lol

Now that I have seen the concerts 3 times I wouldn't mind be trying for BG but I'm not sure, I think I still prefer watching him in the gig :wub2::fangurl:

And the mask scare me big time!! :shocked: I'm sure I'd fall on the ground!

But girls, go for it!!! it's a nice experience and I tell you they really enjoy it when they dance on stage :biggrin2:

Well you've seen how short I am, and I didn't have a problem with the head, so I wouldn't worry about that.

They aren't heavy, just a little awkward to see through.

think i haven't mentioned it on this thread yet, but only on the concert thread... but i guess i'll try for LG in paris on my birthday (27th). :biggrin2: or if LG isn't possible, then wedding dress bunny, BG, horse, or whatever. :teehee: but it would be so cool to say that on my 34th birthday i danced on stage with mika in a sold-out arena in paris in front of 18.000 people! :wub2: will try together with graciosa, as we're going to the gig together. hope we'll get a chance, but as they have even more characters/costumes now, i have a good feeling. :original: already mentioned it to john in basel, but of course he's not the one to decide...

i'll take my final decision after the gig on on the 26th, but right now i definitely plan to go for it. :bleh:

Trust me I wanted to do it here too at first, but I reconsidered it as there may be some unpleasant consequences that will last for the next year or so... :boxed: I'd love it...but no. :naughty: Better go all :fangurl: in the front row with you and the otehr MFCrs.

oh...geesh...how could I forgot! :doh::blush-anim-cl:

Then I might not be able to read you "fresh" report as I leave for Paris on Sunday...so...I'll read it when I get back...or...do you come to Paris too? :teehee:

Nope, I don't go to Paris ... sadly.

Have fun there!!!

think i haven't mentioned it on this thread yet, but only on the concert thread... but i guess i'll try for LG in paris on my birthday (27th). :biggrin2: or if LG isn't possible, then wedding dress bunny, BG, horse, or whatever. :teehee: but it would be so cool to say that on my 34th birthday i danced on stage with mika in a sold-out arena in paris in front of 18.000 people! :wub2: will try together with graciosa, as we're going to the gig together. hope we'll get a chance, but as they have even more characters/costumes now, i have a good feeling. :original: already mentioned it to john in basel, but of course he's not the one to decide...

i'll take my final decision after the gig on on the 26th, but right now i definitely plan to go for it. :bleh:

I hope the best for you! :thumb_yello:

Think you deffo should do it

It went like:

John: "Are you 18?"

Girl: "Yeah"

John: "Can I see some ID please?"

Girl: "Okay I'm not 18!"

John: "Right, we'll pick you 2!"

really?

ok...thanks for making that clear.

In Basel, they let in girls who didn't look 18 at all. Rather 14 or something. Maybe they kicked them out later though, I don't know lol

:shocked:

I wanna go for BG on the 27th too! :biggrin2: that'd be so great for your b'day!

Nope, I don't go to Paris ... sadly.

Have fun there!!!

oh :sad:

You too! :huglove:

Oh no, it's not because of that :blink:

Maybe not for you, but for me it is...I'm kind of an exhibitionist:mf_rosetinted:

really?

ok...thanks for making that clear.

Not saying it happens at every gig. Just happened back there.

I want to try out for Antwerp:mf_rosetinted: Do you think I'm a good virgin mwahahaha?:roftl:

Not saying it happens at every gig. Just happened back there.

I want to try out for Antwerp:mf_rosetinted: Do you think I'm a good virgin mwahahaha?:roftl:

Yeah...I have a feeling things will work out well for me. If I can FLY to Paris, I can certainly get to be a BG. :roftl:

You definetely are! :lmfao:

Yeah...I have a feeling things will work out well for me. If I can FLY to Paris, I can certainly get to be a BG. :roftl:

You definetely are! :lmfao:

Or the bride...I always liked having many followers. Would be awesome if I'd stop in the middle of it, everyone bumped into me, and then I grabbed Mika's mic and started singing: "FOLLOW THE LEADER LEADER LEADER FOLLOW THE LEADER! *Clap Clap*":roftl:

I can totally see that happen:roftl:

Archived