Who's going to try to get to be a Big Girl or a Lollipop Girl?

vixenbbw

Big Girl/Lollipo Girl on stage?  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Big Girl/Lollipo Girl on stage?

• I'm going to try to be a Big Girl
    • I'm going to try to be a Lollipop Girl
    • I'm going to try out for both!!!!!!!!!!!
    • On stage??? Are you kidding me??? NO WAY!!!!!

I really want to be a Big Girl but I'm so nervous that there will be too many people trying for it at the three gigs I'm going to that I'd love to know in advance who was going to try for what at each gig.

We can carry this thread onto the rest of the tour dates around the world.

UPDATE

By the way....I'm going to Manchester, Leeds and Birmingham.

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well in Dublin they asked for 12 Big Girls, but only got 4, so I would say you'll probably be okay to get to be one:thumb_yello:

12!!!!!!!!!!!! :shocked: Crikey!!

I just hate all the unknown stuff when it comes to Mika....you just never quite know what to expect!!

Sexiest Mika ! .. if Im turned down Im going to sue! sue I tell you :naughty:

will you do it in amsterdam please? i don't wanna miss this! :naughty:

i'll try for LG somewhere. london maybe. but i wouldn't mind just wearing my gray skelly costume either, instead of LG, if mika doesn't mind. :bleh: though i'd love to wear one of those fluffy LG skirts once. :wub2:

will you do it in amsterdam please? i don't wanna miss this! :naughty:

i'll try for LG somewhere. london maybe. but i wouldn't mind just wearing my gray skelly costume either, instead of LG, if mika doesn't mind. :bleh: though i'd love to wear one of those fluffy LG skirts once. :wub2:

Hmmmmm but Ill be the mad hatter then :roftl:

I would like:wub2:. First I have skeptically concerned to requirements... " You cannot this.. " " you cannot that... " Standing behind the scenes and not see a concert.

But after such colourful and joyful reports I would want standing behind the scenes all this time to have some wonderful minutes on a stage near to Mika. To touch the magic behind the scenes of Mika even for some instants... To have small rehearsal. For the sake of Mika it would be possible to suppress bashfulness and to raise a self-estimation).

Just I do not know whether to lose weight for the 12-th size to Lollipop or to grow up for the Big girl). I have 14-th) But I will revise)

But let Mika has me in a kind!:wink2:. For Russia

Well I was wanting to be a BG in Newcastle but have been told it might be tricky as need good balance. As not seen any vids i don't know what it all means so gonna go tomorrow and see if I think can do it or not.

I am on pills and caffeine ...I fly never mind have to balance! Do they need trapeze artists? :roftl:

Archived