New Tour Hoodie - £45

Hevthehampster

I bought the blue one yesterday. It's really hard to resist them, despite the cost :aah:

Anyway, here's a pic of the blue hoodie.

P1050584-1.jpg

The purple one has yellow cords instead.

That one is absolutely amazing :wub2:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have several tour tees, from past tours and washed them all a quantity of times. no problems with any of them. :thumb_yello: I hope nothing happens with this pretty and expensive hoodie :blink:

Thank you :original:

Ahhh! I saw Mika last night, and when I came out (Before I went to the stage door to actually MEET HIM!!!!!!) It turned out that my Mum had bought me the purple hoodie! :mf_lustslow: Wearing it now! It's lovely!!!!!

So tomorrow for mufti day I get to wear my new Mika scream T-shirt, my hoodie and my Mika shoes :biggrin2:

Ahhh! I saw Mika last night' date=' and when I came out (Before I went to the stage door to actually MEET HIM!!!!!!) It turned out that my Mum had bought me the purple hoodie! :mf_lustslow: Wearing it now! It's lovely!!!!!

So tomorrow for mufti day I get to wear my new Mika scream T-shirt, my hoodie and my Mika shoes :biggrin2:[/quote']

THIEF! :roftl:

You got everything I got 'cept my hoodie is blue :wub2:

Lol! Yeah' date=' crazy people :biggrin2: Katie's ok now btw...had the day off school but apparently is much better. As soon as she met him she felt better :thumb_yello:[/quote']

awww, good. so wasnt she feeling well? ANd, did you get in at 3:30, get up at 6 for paper round, AND go to school until god knows when?

I have the blue hoodie. Like LoveLoveMika I wasn't expecting it. I bought the blue tour t-shirt before we went in, then I came out and my mum had the hooddie!!!!! I was so surprised! She'd driven me all the way down there and I wasn't expecting a thing, cos they were soooooo expensive!!!!!!! But I adore, really and truely.

Wore it to mufti day today, along with my T-shirt. But if they shrink, I really don't want to wash it. I've got the small!

I bought the blue one yesterday. It's really hard to resist them, despite the cost :aah:

P1050584-1.jpg

:mf_lustslow: I LOVE IT! Must get... but it's $68 in American currency according to the online calc. :tears::sneaky2: Why must it be so expensive?!?!?! :tears: I love the sound of the purple one.

Though after hearing what happens when you wash it I'm not sure if it's worth it, it sounds like it should cost $10! *wishes she got one of the old tee-shirts they where selling*

:mf_lustslow: I LOVE IT! Must get... but it's $68 in American currency according to the online calc. :tears::sneaky2: Why must it be so expensive?!?!?! :tears: I love the sound of the purple one.

Though after hearing what happens when you wash it I'm not sure if it's worth it, it sounds like it should cost $10! *wishes she got one of the old tee-shirts they where selling*

I would love to get one too!

It's $75 for me... :tears: That's $10 less than the ticket cost for the concert last year! :shocked:

P1050584-1.jpg

:shocked::shocked::shocked:

does anyone have a picture of the purple one??

• 4 months later...

hi umm iv seen the hoddies i love the purple one sooooo much but i dont know were i can get one from ??? ..... dont even know if you can still get them but i saw some at eden when i went a copple of weeks a go ... i hope you can i realy whant one !!!!!

Edited by Sky-girl

hi umm iv seen the hoddies i love the purple one sooooo much but i dont know were i can get one from ??? ..... dont even know if you can still get them but i saw some at eden when i went a copple of weeks a go ... i hope you can i realy whant one !!!!!

They used to sell them on Mikasounds but I don't see them anymore :dunno:

You could try contacting Sandbag to see if they'll get any more in stock.

mika@sandbag.uk.com

• 9 years later...
2 hours ago, Angela Angel said:

How do i get these hoodies?

You'd only be able to get the old hoodies on ebay or some other resale site.

If you mean the hoodies for the new tour, you might find them still in the store at mikasounds.com  Otherwise they are only on sale at gigs.