Three deceos that mika grants you

Cecilia Barrios

Si tienes la posibilidad de que Mika te conceda tres deseos cules serian, comparte tus sentimientos. Y hagamos que se vuelvan realidad

If you have the possibility that Mika grants three desires to you cules serian, he(she) shares your feelings. And let's do that they turn reality

Forgive that he writes in Spanish it is the custom

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Conoser Londres junto a el, que me cante un tema acompañado de su piano y por ultimo una despedida inolvidable.....:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

si pasara eso soy la persona mas feliz de la tierra wiiii!!!!

Conoser London close to, that sings to me a topic accompanied of his piano and finally an unforgettable farewell

If it was happening I am the person mas happy of the land

Conoser Londres junto a el, que me cante un tema acompañado de su piano y por ultimo una despedida inolvidable.....:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

si me llega a pasar eso soy la persona mas feliz de la tierra wiiii!!!!

Conoser London with him, I sang a song with his piano and finally a farewell unforgettable .....: mf_lustlow:

if it happens to me I am the happiest person on earth wiiii!!

[this is the translation]

i like that "write a song for me", wouldn't mind that either. :wub2: though he probably can't write a song on demand, i'd guess. :dunno:

so for me it'd probably be something like:

1. a livingroom gig

2. a private piano/singing lesson

3. a night out at a club together. :bleh: (including some alcohol and some dancing :das::naughty:)

:lmfao:

That's what she meant yes, but guess she's also using the translator to use english...

Cecilia, vaya en el topico espanol...

Tenemos tanbien una representante para el Uruguay que te va a contactar...

Necessitas ayuda para hacer la traducion?

Archived