REPORTS/PICS/VIDS: Mika - 2nd Night @ Hammersmith Apollo, London MARCH 1 2010

Fmbm

I think i finally have started :fangurl:ing a bit now :wub2:

:roftl: :roftl: If anyone has been fangurling all the time it is you! :naughty:

I am up at 5 o' clock in the morning, not being able to sleep anymore. That is what two Mikagigs in a row (and being LG girl) does to you. :bleh:

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl: :roftl: If anyone has been fangurling all the time it is you! :naughty:

I am up at 5 o' clock in the morning, not being able to sleep anymore. That is what two Mikagigs in a row (and being LG girl) does to you. :bleh:

i havent since the gigs....

glad you made it as a LG :thumb_yello: and btw. thx for the dance the day before the first gig :wink2:

i havent since the gigs....

glad you made it as a LG :thumb_yello: and btw. thx for the dance the day before the first gig :wink2:

Yeah that stupid DJ, it took us a lot of convincing before he finally played Mika. He did have a cute smile tho. And when he finally did play Mika it was worth it :naughty:. It was nice meeting you.

Yeah that stupid DJ, it took us a lot of convincing before he finally played Mika. He did have a cute smile tho. And when he finally did play Mika it was worth it :naughty:. It was nice meeting you.

Nice meeting you too!

Thought he would play wag, love today, relax or rain... didnt expect Lollipop

I still wish that the guy i was dancing with was Mika :naughty:

Nice meeting you too!

Thought he would play wag, love today, relax or rain... didnt expect Lollipop

I still wish that the guy i was dancing with was Mika :naughty:

He didn't even look like him :roftl:.

M&G after the show.

Photo on Twitter

http://twitpic.com/166g1d

http://twitpic.com/166fvi

by Sumiko (non MFCer) from Japan

Hang about, judging from the photo position, are you the one (and other japanese girls) who just barged in front of the queue (including me) and refused to move EVEN when you got your flyers signed so no-one else could get a chance?

If so, thanks a bunch guys.

my videos of this gig, 3 complete songs (relax, toy boy, lollipop), and some bits+pieces. :wink2:

SITM talk + intro + trumpet solo:

part of blue eyes:

bits of dr john:

mika's & imma's dance in good gone girl:

love today intro with march of the dead:

talk & band introduction & relax:

end of wag:

toy boy:

lollipop:

Edited by mellody

my videos of this gig, 3 complete songs (relax, toy boy, lollipop), and some bits+pieces. :wink2:

SITM talk + intro + trumpet solo:

part of blue eyes:

bits of dr john:

mika's & imma's dance in good gone girl:

love today intro with march of the dead:

talk & band introduction & relax:

end of wag:

toy boy:

lollipop: (still uploading, will update this post with the link later)

:bow: :bow:

thanks a LOT Mellody!

Ehy here i am guys! Yes, i'm still alive xD

Wanna thank you all for the amazing experience wich were the London gigs, the first time for me at a big concert and was totally amazing!

Wanna thank also for all the work you did with reports pics vid and so...you're awesome!

Can't wait to check them all and i'm waiting for mellody's vids!

Thanks again! Bie ^^

lollipop is up now as well - for all the BGs and LGs. :biggrin2:

just noticed in the vid that jimmy carried cherisse off stage, haha, didn't notice that during the show! :roftl:

THANK YOU so much!!!! :thumb_yello:

just noticed in the vid that jimmy carried cherisse off stage, haha, didn't notice that during the show! :roftl:

Thank you Mellody!

With this vid my reputation is definitely dead :aah:

But it's a real good memory thanks :biggrin2:

nice!!!

Thanks!

Second Hammersmith-night for Mika, second Mika-gig for me. And I loved it - again.

When I woke up that day I noticed that I could move my feet again which was brilliant :naughty: and, not less important, that there was sun! So we went to the venue around 10 am and I got number 18. It was nice to recognize some MFCers from the day before and to chat a bit. But the best thing was that we were sent away from the venue for about two hours. We could have some lunch and get warm again. And afterwards we could enter the venue. It is so funny how special you feel when you are inside some doors and many people are standing outside with the wish to come inside :naughty: I know it's mean, but I've stood outside so many times in my life :naughty:

I liked Erik Hassle more than the evening before, because I recognized some songs. But he won't become my next superstar.

Mika seemed to be in a better mood than the night before. I didn't notice important problems. The whole show was perfect, I loved it. Just one bad point: I missed some naughty looks Mika gave us during the first time :teehee: But apart from that, everything was brilliant. The smoke-machine worked as it was supposed to do, the Lollipop- and Big Girls did a great job, even if they were even more than the other day and Mika + band were beyond fantastic :wub2: Oh, I think I got some eye-contact from the curly guy on stage. The first evening he just looked at me when we both sreamed the "hey" in Grace Kelly :biggrin2: He did the same this time, but also in some other songs he looked at me :wub2: I think :naughty:

The M+G was short and well-organised as the other one. I wasn't able to speak to him, but got another autograph :blush-anim-cl: Mellody asked an important question :roftl: which was more important, I took some pictures and saw some more Pennimans than the one on stage which was kind of an aim for me this evening :wub2: So I could stagger back into our hostel very pleased and happy.

The bad thing is: now I have to check if it is possible to see some more gigs than the other two planned... :biggrin2:

Oh, about pics and stuff: I took many pics, some of them are quite good. As soon as I conquered the technique, I'll post some. I made like three short videos, but I don't think they're worth being uploaded.

Second Hammersmith-night for Mika, second Mika-gig for me. And I loved it - again.

When I woke up that day I noticed that I could move my feet again which was brilliant :naughty: and, not less important, that there was sun! So we went to the venue around 10 am and I got number 18. It was nice to recognize some MFCers from the day before and to chat a bit. But the best thing was that we were sent away from the venue for about two hours. We could have some lunch and get warm again. And afterwards we could enter the venue. It is so funny how special you feel when you are inside some doors and many people are standing outside with the wish to come inside :naughty: I know it's mean, but I've stood outside so many times in my life :

I liked Erik Hassle more than the evening before, because I recognized some songs. But he won't become my next superstar.

Mika seemed to be in a better mood than the night before. I didn't notice important problems. The whole show was perfect, I loved it. Just one bad point: I missed some naughty looks Mika gave us during the first time :teehee: But apart from that, everything was brilliant. The smoke-machine worked as it was supposed to do, the Lollipop- and Big Girls did a great job, even if they were even more than the other day and Mika + band were beyond fantastic : Oh, I think I got some eye-contact from the curly guy on stage. The first evening he just looked at me when we both sreamed the "hey" in Grace Kelly :biggrin2: He did the same this time, but also in some other songs he looked at me : I think :naughty:

The M+G was short and well-organised as the other one. I wasn't able to speak to him, but got another autograph :blush-anim-cl: Mellody asked an important question :roftl: which was more important, I took some pictures and saw some more Pennimans than the one on stage which was kind of an aim for me this evening : So I could stagger back into our hostel very pleased and happy.

The bad thing is: now I have to check if it is possible to see some more gigs than the other two planned... :biggrin2:

Oh, about pics and stuff: I took many pics, some of them are quite good. As soon as I conquered the technique, I'll post some. I made like three short videos, but I don't think they're worth being uploaded.

lol @ the first comment. :naughty: hamburg? :fisch:

and you're very right with the 2nd one. :biggrin2: just get an account on photobucket.com and you can upload them there and post. :bleh:

When I woke up that day I noticed that I could move my feet again which was brilliant :naughty: and, not less important, that there was sun! So we went to the venue around 10 am and I got number 18. It was nice to recognize some MFCers from the day before and to chat a bit. But the best thing was that we were sent away from the venue for about two hours. We could have some lunch and get warm again. And afterwards we could enter the venue. It is so funny how special you feel when you are inside some doors and many people are standing outside with the wish to come inside :naughty: I know it's mean, but I've stood outside so many times in my life :naughty:

Mika seemed to be in a better mood than the night before. I didn't notice important problems. The whole show was perfect, I loved it. Just one bad point: I missed some naughty looks Mika gave us during the first time :teehee: But apart from that, everything was brilliant. The smoke-machine worked as it was supposed to do, the Lollipop- and Big Girls did a great job, even if they were even more than the other day and Mika + band were beyond fantastic :wub2: Oh, I think I got some eye-contact from the curly guy on stage. The first evening he just looked at me when we both sreamed the "hey" in Grace Kelly :biggrin2: He did the same this time, but also in some other songs he looked at me :wub2: I think :naughty:

The M+G was short and well-organised as the other one. I wasn't able to speak to him, but got another autograph :blush-anim-cl: Mellody asked an important question :roftl: which was more important, I took some pictures and saw some more Pennimans than the one on stage which was kind of an aim for me this evening :wub2: So I could stagger back into our hostel very pleased and happy.

It was really nice to meet you. You were the only familiar face I recognised whilst being on stage during LP, it was really nice to see a familiar face!

uploaded all of my pix, and some by statue_of_liberty: http://www.mikafanclub.de/bilder-london03b.php

some faves:

london-march01-08.jpg

london-march01-13.jpg

london-march01-16.jpg

london-march01-21.jpg

london-march01-23.jpg

the light has a strange angle on this one, makes the shadow look really weird, compared to mika's arm position, lol!

london-march01-30.jpg

london-march01-36.jpg

london-march01-41.jpg

i know that face expression, it looks like me when i'm fangurling at him, LOOOL!!

london-march01-43.jpg

love it how he stood in that book, that makes you realize how huge it is!

london-march01-51.jpg

london-march01-63.jpg

and this guy here in the front, i remember talking to him before the show, is he on mfc? if you are, hope you like this pic. ;-)

london-march01-64.jpg