REPORTS/PICS/VIDS: Mika - 2nd Night @ Hammersmith Apollo, London MARCH 1 2010

Fmbm

OK ... I'm running out of stuff to say about these shows ...

I loved loved this show more than the first one ... I got to the venue alot later than the Sunday ... about 2.30pm ... Got a number 41 put on my hand ... people were leaving the venue due to filming so we went off to a pub in the mall to have something to eat ... Monie got given her ticket by Agnieszka then .. she'd only been planning to go to one of the London dates .... but Mika batted his eyelashes at her so she succumbed and changed her flight back :lmfao: I'd noticed the night before when we got back to the hotel after the show that Agnieszka was saying she had a spare one ... so that worked out well ... :boing: Went back to the venue about 4.00pm ... got given a ticket to go with my number by Susie :huglove::flowers2: Thank you ... cos' by this time Monie had gone off to be a Lollipop Girl again and when they let the early arrivals into the foyer like the day before - you needed to have a ticket as well as a number ... so I would have been stuck outside without it - found a chair in the foyer this time as well ... so was abit more comfortable then before ... I don't do floors ... :wink2:

About 6.45pm they allowed us yet again into the area where they sell the merchandise ... but unlike the day before ... they let us into the auditorium before they opened the main doors to the rest of the crowd ... MFC got the whole front row ... :wub2: I ended up next to Silver, Rose and Jazzy ... I think this why this show was so much better .... obviously .... so much eye contact .... I love eye contact ... got some really good video's ... esp Stuck In The Middle .... he looks completely at my camera near the beginning of it ... well ... I'm sure it was ... :teehee: He put on an amazing show ... words fail me really ... I just can't do him justice ... we had him over on our side so so much ... was fecking bliss :swoon: Once the show was over ... I spent a small fortune on Merchandise ... bought 3 t-shirts and finally got hold of one of the Personalised Exercise books ... though they are now £25.00 ... Newcastle got a bargain then :wink2:

Went out to wait for him ... had a book to give him ... but it was a scrum due to some fans who wouldn't move ... you know ... if there's a line .... and people are waiting for him ... don't push in ... and then refuse to move - it sucks ... luckily I was seeing him Brighton and probably Bristol (Bristol still wasn't 100% yet ... I needed to beg work on Tuesday) but I'd have another chance to give him my book ... others ... that was their only chance of seeing him - so he jumped in the car and was gone ... this time we managed to get on the right night bus and made our way back to the hotel ... my head was full of Mika .... yet again .... :aah: What the **** does he do to me :swoon:

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK ... I'm running out of stuff to say about these shows ...

I loved loved this show more than the first one ... I got to the venue alot later than the Sunday ... about 2.30pm ... Got a number 41 put on my hand ... people were leaving the venue due to filming so we went off to a pub in the mall to have something to eat ... Monie got given her ticket by Agnieszka then .. she'd only been planning to go to one of the London dates .... but Mika batted his eyelashes at her so she succumbed and changed her flight back :lmfao: I'd noticed the night before when we got back to the hotel after the show that Agnieszka was saying she had a spare one ... so that worked out well ... :boing Went back to the venue about 4.00pm ... got given a ticket to go with my number by Susie :huglove :flowers2 Thank you ... cos' by this time Monie had gone off to be a Lollipop Girl again and when they let the early arrivals into the foyer like the day before - you needed to have a ticket as well as a number ... so I would have been stuck outside without it - found a chair in the foyer this time as well ... so was abit more comfortable then before ... I don't do floors ... :wink2

About 6.45pm they allowed us yet again into the area where they sell the merchandise ... but unlike the day before ... they let us into the auditorium before they opened the main doors to the rest of the crowd ... MFC got the whole front row ... :wub2: I ended up next to Silver, Rose and Jazzy ... I think this why this show was so much better .... obviously .... so much eye contact .... I love eye contact ... got some really good video's ... esp Stuck In The Middle .... he looks completely at my camera near the beginning of it ... well ... I'm sure it was ... :teehee: He put on an amazing show ... words fail me really ... I just can't do him justice ... we had him over on our side so so much ... was fecking bliss :swoon: Once the show was over ... I spent a small fortune on Merchandise ... bought 3 t-shirts and finally got hold of one of the Personalised Exercise books ... though they are now £25.00 ... Newcastle got a bargain then :wink2:

Went out to wait for him ... had a book to give him ... but it was a scrum due to some fans who wouldn't move ... you know ... if there's a line .... and people are waiting for him ... don't push in ... and then refuse to move - it sucks ... luckily I was seeing him Brighton and probably Bristol (Bristol still wasn't 100% yet ... I needed to beg work on Tuesday) but I'd have another chance to give him my book ... others ... that was their only chance of seeing him - so he jumped in the car and was gone ... this time we managed to get on the right night bus and made our way back to the hotel ... my head was full of Mika .... yet again .... :aah: What the **** does he do to me :swoon:

My staying for the second gig had nothing to do with Mika batting his eyelashes at me :sneaky2:. Ok, I admit, it had quite a lot to do with it :roftl:. He asked us if who wanted to be BG's and LG's again the next day, right after he had looked into my eyes deeply. I dare any MFCer to say no to him in a situation like that :roftl:. So I changed my flight. It cost me a ridiculous amount of money :blush-anim-cl:. But it was totally worth it.

I am glad you had such a good time Laurel, thank you for being such a sweet roommie, I hope we will be roommies again in the future!

Have you put your films up somewhere already?

My staying for the second gig had nothing to do with Mika batting his eyelashes at me :sneaky2:. Ok, I admit, it had quite a lot to do with it :roftl:. He asked us if who wanted to be BG's and LG's again the next day, right after he had looked into my eyes deeply. I dare any MFCer to say no to him in a situation like that :roftl:. So I changed my flight. It cost me a ridiculous amount of money :blush-anim-cl:. But it was totally worth it.

I am glad you had such a good time Laurel, thank you for being such a sweet roommie, I hope we will be roommies again in the future!

Most are up for the first date at Hammy ... Lollipop is uploading now ... sorry it's taken so long ... but I wanted to do them in order that I went :aah:

I'm now off sick for the rest of the week .. so at least I'll have all day to upload them all :aah:

Most are up for the first date at Hammy ... Lollipop is uploading now ... sorry it's taken so long ... but I wanted to do them in order that I went :aah:

I'm now off sick for the rest of the week .. so at least I'll have all day to upload them all :aah:

That's Ok, sweetheart, you just get better first :thumb_yello:.

Bab must have more willpower than most then, because she said "no" to him (a few times) when he singled her out in Toronto the day before the show in October and asked her if she'd do it :roftl:.

And he asked her more than once, but she kept saying no :lmfao: I really don't think that Mika was expecting that reaction, he seemed pretty surprised and a little bit sheepish :naughty:.

About this gig, I must admit that even I was tempted to do it again on the 1st of March after Mika asked us in the dressing room, but then I remembered that I had a seated ticket for a reason :doh: and I had to go to work on Monday, so I was good and refrained from trying to get out of work early just to repeat the stage adventure that night :blush-anim-cl:

Bab must have more willpower than most then, because she said "no" to him (a few times) when he singled her out in Toronto the day before the show in October and asked her if she'd do it :roftl:.

And he asked her more than once, but she kept saying no :lmfao: I really don't think that Mika was expecting that reaction, he seemed pretty surprised and a little bit sheepish :naughty:.

About this gig, I must admit that even I was tempted to do it again on the 1st of March after Mika asked us in the dressing room, but then I remembered that I had a seated ticket for a reason :doh: and I had to go to work on Monday, so I was good and refrained from trying to get out of work early just to repeat the stage adventure that night :blush-anim-cl:

Wow, Bab is a strong woman :thumb_yello:.

At least you got to see the whole show now, I still just have seen the first half :naughty:.

Edited by Monie

OK vids are all up now ... didn't film too much as got so much eye contact :aah:

Sorry :teehee:

Stuck In The Middle

Blue Eyes

Love Today - Death March

Toy Boy

Lollipop

Hope you like them :boing:

OK vids are all up now ... didn't film too much as got so much eye contact :aah:

Stuck In The Middle

Blue Eyes

Love Today - Death March

Toy Boy

Lollipop

AMAZINGGGGG :wub2::wub2:

Stuck In The Middle

Blue Eyes

Love Today - Death March

Toy Boy

Lollipop

Oh my Lord! Can't believe it i'm in!!! Thanks Laurel :wub2:

• 2 weeks later...
Thank you Louiza and Laurel.

Laurel, in Lollipop you filmed me more then Mika, I am really honoured :biggrin2:.

I know lol .. but I filmed Lollipop for 6 shows ... so I didn't mind filming 2 for you ... I have 4 that are focused on Mika :teehee: