Mika takes off- the rise of the Prince of Pop

Sephira

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've sent a request in for it ... I've also emailed the editor :teehee:

Oh well ... they can only say no :aah:

Well since you live in the uk they'll probably say: well, you can buy it or subscribe ?... :aah:

I've said I want to buy some copies ... but it's a London paper ... so it doesn't matter I live in the uk ... I couldn't have gotten it living in Clacton could I :aah:

Well there's the subscription option next to the form... telling how you could get it delivered everywhere in the uk, so yes, you could :)

Well there's the subscription option next to the form... telling how you could get it delivered everywhere in the uk, so yes, you could :)

Yes ... but I don't want to subsribe cos' I wouldn't want it every week ... it would be a waste of money :teehee:

Oh, well, see what they say then :aah:

Also I did say the interview looked amazing and noone on his fanclub had managed to get a copy either pretty much ... so if they had any spares I'd happily pay to take them off their hands ... so will let people know what they say :wink2:

Also I did say the interview looked amazing and noone on his fanclub had managed to get a copy either pretty much ... so if they had any spares I'd happily pay to take them off their hands ... so will let people know what they say :wink2:

I hope they have some spare issues they can't get rid off :naughty: LOL

:blink: Looks like i have a copy next to me...

Aww there's a lot of things I can point out. I LOVE the honesty ! xD

His perspective on love is really quite sweet. And I love the last bit about the song, that is immense. Sounds awesome, but nice to know he's working on new material xD

I like the quote at the end about Mika being screwed up without fame, it's quite good for him in its' own way, if that makes sense? Although I don't think he's screwed up with fame. (: Awesome interview and thanks for posting !!!

I got two copies (the last two they had in the shop)! I'll send the extra copy to the first person to reply to this post. Free, because I'll slip it in with the work post :teehee:

To me? Pretty please...:wub2:

edit: Oh I see Droopsy beat me to it! Have fun with it Priscilla!! :)

Archived