Mika takes off- the rise of the Prince of Pop

Sephira

:aah:

I don't know why he insists on wearing his hair off his face, he looks older and makes his bone structure look harsher. Hair in face makes him look younger and softens his angles :blush-anim-cl:

That's true, but sometimes it works. As long as he's not dressing like a teenager there's nothing wrong with looking older.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for posting! Kind interesting and cognitive article.

The only thing that I do not love and I see not for the first time: " Is he simply being careful not to alienate his teenage girl fan base ". Why to not suggest something else? Again read between the lines of the imposition of the label

Thanks for posting! Kind interesting and cognitive article.

The only thing that I do not love and I see not for the first time: " Is he simply being careful not to alienate his teenage girl fan base ". Why to not suggest something else? Again read between the lines of the imposition of the label

I'm always irritated when they say it. One can think we will leave MFC if he turns out to be gay. It's silly. My attitude to him isn't influenced by the fact of being gay or straight (we discussed it so many times). I liked the interview, but I prefer they avoid the sexuality questions.

I'm always irritated when they say it. One can think we will leave MFC if he turns out to be gay. It's silly. My attitude to him isn't influenced by the fact of being gay or straight (we discussed it so many times). I liked the interview, but I prefer they avoid the sexuality questions.

The inteviewer didn't ask him explicitely about his sexual orientation at all.

She only brought up these topic in a rhetorical way, to contrast some possibillities but it's also obvious that lately he's been accepting this kind of conversation almost naturally and doesn't have defending attitude. But whether everything he says true or not, it's quite another question IMO.:wink2:

But I know that I can move. I can throw shapes, just not in the right order. You work within your limitations – and it makes you stand out more. You can't deny your limitations.'

I scare myself a little sometimes. If I buy cereal I have to buy two packs in case I run out.'

Love? I don't know if it's an option for me, really. I consider myself label-less because I could fall in love with anybody – literally – any type, any body. I'm not picky.'

But I'm too much in the moment to be arrogant.

I don't mind all that stuff. It makes you who you are. It's all part of the quilt.' Does he even want to be in a

relationship? Ye-es,' he says cautiously. But I like sleeping in my own bed.'

My personal beliefs are massively at odds with the Church, on everything from contra-ception to female rights to homosexuality. I just go for the theatre, you know?'

I love the buzz of creating something I'm proud of; it's more satisfying than money, or anything else.'

And this is why I love him :wub2:

T4P! :flowers2:

:shocked:

Did you buy it online???

If you can get it... DO IT!!!! The piccies... so much bigger and the details you can check out on em :naughty:

the one w. him on the couch looks a lot better in the magz. its over 1½ side in size... the jump one is 1 side size...

Archived