Mika takes off- the rise of the Prince of Pop

Sephira

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

T4P ;-)

Great interview, seems like he's opening up a bit more, coming out of his shell a bit more.

Agree with Caz about the last paragragph, I think he thrives on the whole showman thing, it's in his blood.

"He's the weirdest person I've interviewed since Jarvis Cocker – both as brilliant as they are unworldly."

Cocker?:blink:

That's his name, he used to be the singer in the group Pulp ;-)

An animal pheremone? That sounds disgusting. :blink:

They use it for some perfumes, I think that it's called musk. They do some "fake" imitations using synthetic musk, and incidentally one of them (White Musk from The Body Shop) is the one I'm wearing at the moment :naughty:.

I hope that that he doesn't try and pinch a bit of my skin off and put it in a bottle :sneaky2:.

They use it for some perfumes, I think that it's called musk. They do some "fake" imitations using synthetic musk, and incidentally one of them (White Musk from The Body Shop) is the one I'm wearing at the moment :naughty:.

I hope that that he doesn't try and pinch a bit of my skin off and put it in a bottle :sneaky2:.

Oh! I know what musk is...and I like it. :aah: I was thinking animal pheremones were like when animal well...you know, smell like crap. (I want White Musk. :teehee:)

He might if he has read Perfume :teehee:

Actually, I think he has :aah:. I better stay away or plan my defence :roftl:

Oh! I know what musk is...and I like it. :aah: I was thinking animal pheremones were like when animal well...you know, smell like crap. (I want White Musk. :teehee:)

Well, I may be wrong though :dunno: Maybe that's not what he meant...but it made sense to me.

And yes, White Musk is :fangurl: , I love it. I've worn it for many periods throughout my life, since I was around 18 or 20. A looong time :naughty:.

Great article!! I love the smell thing.. I have a very acute sense of smell too and I can totally relate to the collecting thing, it actually doesn't strike me as weird at all.

Oh and I also have a big weakness for the Northern Irish accent, Mika and I just have so much in common :teehee::mf_rosetinted:

Thanks for posting! Interesting read.

Lovely article and pics. Thanks for posting Sephira!:thumb_yello:

He was obviosly in a very good mood as well the interviewer.

His obssesions with smells is interesting, it reminds me of the famous novel "Perfume" by Patrik Züskind:biggrin2:

Love is not for him? Well maybe not the love in the conventional sense,but some kind of love under his own terms. :naughty:

Wow! Beautiful article!

Mika is giggling. It is a nice sound, not pretty, but sincere and donkey-ish.:roftl:

Love it when he giggles. I think it sounds real nice:wub2:

oh i luv this beginning very much also!

how come she is able to relate that to DONKEY, one of the boy's obsession??

yayayaya surely she gets him:biggrin2:

btw i've got a silly question to ask... wt's are "mumps"??

i looked the word up in dictionary and still it doesn't give much sense to me:shocked:

oh i luv this beginning very much also!

how come she is able to relate that to DONKEY, one of the boy's obsession??

yayayaya surely she gets him:biggrin2:

btw i've got a silly question to ask... wt's are "mumps"??

i looked the word up in dictionary and still it doesn't give much sense to me:shocked:

이하선염 [mumps, 耳下腺炎] :naughty:

Archived