KICK-ASS - Lyrics Discussion

Instead of "we are free" does anyone think it might be "we ain't free"?

No :naughty:

"We ain't free, we're running with blood on our knees"?

If they're not free, why are they running lol :roftl: and you can tell by Mika's mouth as well...IMO...

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

tal vez??? i´m pretty sure!!!! it´s really strong,a little bit like WAG!!

i think he will sing it!! let´s see what happens in the rest of europe before he arrives to spain...

where do you from??? how do you know i´ll go to madrid??:blink:

I'm Portuguese and i'm going...:thumb_yello:

I believe you're spanish so you're going too?:blink:

No? :no:

I'm Portuguese and i'm going...:thumb_yello:

I believe you're spanish so you're going too?:blink:

No? :no:

yes,i´ll be there!!!!:aah:

i´m not really close to Madrid,i live in valencia,but i´ll take my car and will arrive there at midday... (i think i´ve invented this word right now).

i´m quite excited...:biggrin2:

No :naughty:

"We ain't free, we're running with blood on our knees"?

If they're not free, why are they running lol :roftl: and you can tell by Mika's mouth as well...IMO...

They may not be free and keep running, tightened up by a loooong leash...:lmfao:

That why they wounded their knees, from scratching trying to escape...:shocked:...:lmao:

And on their way they attacked Mika, left him on the floor and stole his lettuce green manly wallet, replacing it instead by that awful brown leather one on the floor...:shocked:

Oh, ffs, Wonka, stop analysing lyrics, leave it to the experts and go out for lunch instead...

yes,i´ll be there!!!!:aah:

i´m not really close to Madrid,i live in valencia,but i´ll take my car and will arrive there at midday... (i think i´ve invented this word right now).

i´m quite excited...:biggrin2:

Wow, i love Valencia, have been there many years ago, we had a fabulous lunch...

Not sure yet if i'll be taking my car or taking a flight, but i'm considering it, because it's 600 km away, I've never driven that long...:naughty:

Edit - And yes, midday is correct...

By the way, you were asking somewhere else, defo is the short word for definitely...

They may not be free and keep running, tightened up by a loooong leash...:lmfao:

That why they wounded their knees, from scratching trying to escape...:shocked:...:lmao:

And on their way they attacked Mika, left him on the floor and stole his lettuce green manly wallet, replacing it instead by that awful brown leather one on the floor...:shocked:

Oh, ffs, Wonka, stop analysing lyrics, leave it to the experts and go out for lunch instead...

:lmfao:!!!!

Wow, i love Valencia, have been there many years ago, we had a fabulous lunch...

Not sure yet if i'll be taking my car or taking a flight, but i'm considering it, because it's 600 km away, I've never driven that long...:naughty:

Edit - And yes, midday is correct...

By the way, deffois the short word for definitely...

thank you my new friend-dictionary :biggrin2:

i also thought to go to madrid by plane,but....and when arrive to the airport?? taxi?? wow,much money it´s needed... in madrid the taxis are very expensive...

i love driving.... and after the concert,to valencia again,recalling all the songs on my mind.....:aah:

thank you my new friend-dictionary :biggrin2:

i also thought to go to madrid by plane,but....and when arrive to the airport?? taxi?? wow,much money it´s needed... in madrid the taxis are very expensive...

i love driving.... and after the concert,to valencia again,recalling all the songs on my mind.....:aah:

Let's chat in the wall, we're A BIT :shocked: off topic here...:teehee:

actually i'm a bit confused...we are young, strong, free but juz NOT cool???!:blink:

this doesn't make perfect sense to me so i was really wondering if it's "we ain't free" instead or "we are". but taking the "running with blood" bit into consideration, the "ain't free" doesn't really make sense either......

so i am confused:mf_rosetinted:

actually i'm a bit confused...we are young, strong, free but juz NOT cool???!:blink:

this doesn't make perfect sense to me so i was really wondering if it's "we ain't free" instead or "we are". but taking the "running with blood" bit into consideration, the "ain't free" doesn't really make sense either......

so i am confused:mf_rosetinted:

I'm 99.9% sure it's we ARE free, cos he's free from the restraints that being cool imposes. If you're cool you can't do certain things or you'll stop being cool, if you're not cool and you accept that, then you can do whatever the hell you like without worry about any reputation you might have.

I think the running with blood on our knees is either a reference to being pushed around by bullies or, that he's been messing about and he's got a bit roughed up in the process, but it doesn't matter because he's not got an image to maintain.

I'm 99.9% sure it's we ARE free, cos he's free from the restraints that being cool imposes. If you're cool you can't do certain things or you'll stop being cool, if you're not cool and you accept that, then you can do whatever the hell you like without worry about any reputation you might have.

I think the running with blood on our knees is either a reference to being pushed around by bullies or, that he's been messing about and he's got a bit roughed up in the process, but it doesn't matter because he's not got an image to maintain.

totally got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you so much!!!!!!!!!:blush-anim-cl:

*agrees with this interpretation*

*whiishz i could rip it* dan the mp3 rules :angry3: :naughty:

If u got realplayer on your computer, u can download the vid from perezhilton.com and then convert mp4 to mp3 ....

Thank uuuuuu Perez!!!

(of course, no copyright infriction, oi! I may download, but I buy everything from our Boy!)