Happiness Bottle Contest : check our masterpieces and help us !

French Deb

Sephira, Ighins and Etoile de Rose have already said everything, I don't see what else could I say...

I don't see your point on this :shocked:

Who say who are the real Mika fans ?? Why are you saying your Mika fan history and who say who isn't a Mika fan ? Nobody has never pretending such things...:shocked:

We are all Mika fans, no matter when you register or not. All the Mika fans deserve to attend this gig you know, and hope most of them will :wub2:

I don't understand why you are so angry. Many of these people from the French forum, me including, have real friends on our forum. We are not going to apologize because our friends (who are members) vote for us...

And yes, some tried to contact Coca, even if I'm personally not in touch with them. They try everything...

You talk about the rules, but some people (maybe you ?) talked to John to get tickets, and it's not in the rules neither... :wink2:

So come on ! don't be hungry. And as Ighins said, we are in the 903 firsts, it's what matters for the contest :wink2:

Hope all Mika fans will go to this gig !

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Séphira,

I personally am not in the Top 50. There's no real point about it, as long as Coca has been clear: the winners WILL BE among the 903 bottles that have the more votes, not the 50 first. Believe me, you're probably among them, as a large majority of bottles do not have any votes at all...

Then, why complaining about some people contacting Coca-Cola? Isn't it normal that real fans are trying hard to have tickets for everyone, to be sure that a lot of fans will actually go to the gig to support Mika, and not only strangers? Why assuming that we won't share this opportunity with MFC, if we have the opportunity?

the MWS has a good relationship with the MFC, I hope this will last for ever. And do not hesitate to contact me, our forum or anyone concerned if you feel like it.

Have a good day!

PS: I have voted for your bottle ;)

It's not normal to contact Coca Cola to influence the competion:aah: Sorry if the persone was a real fan she asked to dcdeb to contact Mika team if it's possible to have places for MFCers who don't win tickets for the private gig. But this person don't do this.

The think who upset me too it's the fact that for this person who post on this French forum, real fans are the leaders of the top 50 of this competition and they are more motivated and more fan than others :boxed: and others persons on this forum approved her post :shocked:

I think you kinda misunderstood why some people contacted Coca: first, it was to have more information. Then, to see if this was possible to obtain tickets outside of the 50 that are in the game. It gives more chances to everyone, and it does not interfere in the game.

I do not think that real fans are the ones who have more votes either. It is a stupid statement ;)

As I said, I am a real fan and i'm not in the top 50. And actually, I don't bother with it!!

Sephira, Ighins and Etoile de Rose have already said everything, I don't see what else could I say...

I don't see your point on this :shocked:

Who say who are the real Mika fans ?? Why are you saying your Mika fan history and who say who isn't a Mika fan ? Nobody has never pretending such things...:shocked:

We are all Mika fans, no matter when you register or not. All the Mika fans deserve to attend this gig you know, and hope most of them will :wub2:

I don't understand why you are so hungry. Many of these people from the French forum, me including, have real friends on our forum. We are not going to apologize because our friends (who are members) vote for us...

And yes, some tried to contact Coca, even if I'm personally not in touch with them. They try everything...

You talk about the rules, but some people (maybe you ?) talked to John to get tickets, and it's not in the rules neither... :wink2:

So come on ! don't be hungry. And as Ighins said, we are in the 903 firsts, it's what matters for the contest :wink2:

Hope all Mika fans will go to this gig !

It's not a problem of vote. It's the fact that someone try to influence the competition in contacting Coca Cola and saying that real fans are the leaders of the top 50 because they are more motivate and more fan than others because they have more votes :boxed: This is shocking and upsetting :shocked:

I think you kinda misunderstood why some people contacted Coca: first, it was to have more information. Then, to see if this was possible to obtain tickets outside of the 50 that are in the game. It gives more chances to everyone, and it does not interfere in the game.

I do not think that real fans are the ones who have more votes either. It is a stupid statement ;)

As I said, I am a real fan and i'm not in the top 50. And actually, I don't bother with it!!

I know what I read on mws, the person contact Coca Cola not to have places outside of the competition but to ask that the leaders of the top 50 are choose to win tickets for the private gig :sneaky2:

Well, I actually had a look at all the registered bottle last weekend. And among the 903 bottles, a lot (like more than two third) did not have any votes AT ALL!! Do you really think it is fair to win in this case, compared to you who actually voted, talked about this project to your friends and family, which promoted the bottle? Wouldn't you be a bit frustrated? Not saying that the top 50 should win, but at least the ones who really care about it. Seems fair to me!

Well, I actually had a look at all the registered bottle last weekend. And among the 903 bottles, a lot (like more than two third) did not have any votes AT ALL!! Do you really think it is fair to win in this case, compared to you who actually voted, talked about this project to your friends and family, which promoted the bottle? Wouldn't you be a bit frustrated? Not saying that the top 50 should win, but at least the ones who really care about it. Seems fair to me!

It's not fair to try to infuence Coca Cola in asking them to choose people on the top 50 to win tickets for the private gig because it's a drawing lots between the 903 first. It's the game, it's in the terms and conditions of this competition. If people don't accept they don't do the competition. If I win a sign picture of Mika I may not jumping eveywhere, I sent it to one of my fan friend because I have sign picture and albums of Mika. I want to win a ticket for the private gig but if I don't it's sad but it's the game and if the first don't win too a ticket for this gig it's the same.

Sephira, I think you misunderstood her post...

But it's true that in the top 50, many of the people are fans and are members of the 2 french forums and/or the MFC.

I don't have time to make the list but I'd say at least 35 people are "fans". Because many fans of all the forums play the contest and are part of the top 50 :wink2:

And how do you want to influence a game with rules ?

And if you have troubles with this person, why don't you contact her by PM, instead of writing your angriness here and create some tensions between people...I remember you to write in the french topic and said that's it's absurd to show the tensions between frenchies on the MFC and in front of the eyes of all the members who don't care about that... it's just what you did.

Before writing such posts, just ask the people who are involved in PM :wink2:

Just to be clear on something: if by any chance (and a lot, lot of luck) we manage to have additional tickets thanks to Coca-cola (it does not hurt to dream): would you want one, or would you refuse it?

Just to be clear on something: if by any chance (and a lot, lot of luck) we manage to have additional tickets thanks to Coca-cola (it does not hurt to dream): would you want one, or would you refuse it?

If it's a place outside of the competition yes, but I don't think it's possible because it's a very little place where the concert take place in Paris.

Sephira: calling John to ask him to help you is it "fair"?

I wrote at the beginning to Coca to see if foreigners could buy bottles, someone answered to me.

We , on the MWS, have created a FB called "Cocathon", for fun and an the aim to help the bottles which didn't get a lot of votes, we asked family, friends ( you don't have?), we vote at job for every bottle .

I wrote to Coca and not to dcdb, Mikateam , it's a LOTTERY, so the answer is clear!!!!

I asked IF , after the competition , it would be POSSIBLE to get some tickets for the french fans: The answer is that Universal seem to be able to give or not these places, may be it's true , may be not?

Donc je ne sais pas quel age tu as mais , lis le règlement , organise toi pour faire voter pour toi , soit sur MWS , soit sur MF ( ils doivent faire comme nous je l'espère), bref svp, ne te plains pas sur le MFC dont les membres ne peuvent pas voter!!

I just finish to vote, this theard was in the second page, it would be cool if it could stay in the first page :biggrin2: if people want to check and vote :wink2:, so just to keep our masterpieces at top, we can try to write things just to make it up everyday... have an happy easter :wub2:

Nice to see that people are helping each other :thumb_yello:

sorry if the question has been asked before: how cn we know the rank of your bottle? I know you can see the first 50 (am far from their vote numbers) so just to see if I'm in the first 900.

sorry if the question has been asked before: how cn we know the rank of your bottle? I know you can see the first 50 (am far from their vote numbers) so just to see if I'm in the first 900.

:roftl: Ok, I explain the only way to know that you must check and note all the bottles which have more votes than your bottle :aah: I done it and I know that my bottle is the number 75 . It's a thing to become mad :mf_rosetinted: I check and note all the bottle over 50 votes, if you want tell me the name of the bottle and I could give you the position of this bottle :thumb_yello:

Sorry I'm on another planet today :roftl: Your bottle is approximatively number 112 :thumb_yello: Good you are on the 900 first :groupwave:

Archived