Happiness Bottle Contest : check our masterpieces and help us !

French Deb

awww I really wanted to have a go at this, I wasnt bothered about entereing the comp (I dont live in France :blink: tho that doesnt usually stop people does it :mf_rosetinted:), but it just looked fun and I wanted to play about with it.

Also how can you tell who is winning? is there a compare link or something?

http://www.happiness-bottle.fr/

Click on the concert book page then le top 50 ........ outburst is number 1 :thumb_yello:

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hmmmmmmm that one thats winning is that an MFCer? , just curious

I don't remember if she is on the MFC, I think so, but she's from the Mikawebsite :wink2:

I'll put the new links on the 1st thread ! :thumb_yello:

And Lasara, I put your link, but you will be disqualified if you win something...:boxed:

Thanks Deb to have put me on the list ;)

J'ai fait un tour de vote pour celles qui ne sont pas sur la liste du MWS (car j'ai déjà voté là-bas ce matin) et qui sont sur la liste ici... on verra bien mais comme je le disais ce matin je n'y crois pas trop... mais il faut mieux que ça soit des fans qui gagnent que des gens qui s'en moquent, on verra bien...

I don't remember if she is on the MFC, I think so, but she's from the Mikawebsite :wink2:

I'll put the new links on the 1st thread ! :thumb_yello:

And Lasara, I put your link, but you will be disqualified if you win something...:boxed:

The link of lazara is two time on the list of links.

Lazara if you don't live in metropolitan France you can't win it's in the terms and conditions of the competition. I wrote in the thread Coca Cola that only people who live in France could win and that people who enter the competition but not living in France will be desqualifed by Coca Cola France.

Sorry :roftl: French Deb wrote that you don't live in France. Your link are two time on the list of links :naughty:

I think French Deb remove the second link....I continue to cross my fingers for extra tickets for private gig...

I think French Deb remove the second link....I continue to cross my fingers for extra tickets for private gig...

Yes, I let only one link :wink2:

And sorry, I really thought you didn't live in France, sorry :teehee:

I mixed with anonther italian girl :wink2:

Archived