Happiness Bottle Contest : check our masterpieces and help us !

French Deb

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You must be able to vote more than once? thats an incredible amount of votes per bottle :shocked:

we can vote only one time per day and per IP adress for each bottle but we can vote every day for several different bottles!!!

we can vote only one time per day and per IP adress for each bottle but we can vote every day for several different bottles!!!

Ohh thanks! that explains it then .. :thumb_yello:

So the earlier you design one ... the better chance you have of winning .. as more votes? :thumb_yello: ..potentially

OK I've just finished mine!:kachinga: So the main item of it is the key (maybe an incouscious influence of Alice in Wonderland? :wub2:) as the symbol of hope and mystery (it's awful when I write this word I have this song in my head

:naughty:). And the luxuriant vegetation at the bottom of the bottle is supposed to reinforce the idea of "mystery" with some details in it not really determined which supposed to be a source for imagination! :wink2:

http://www.happiness-bottle.fr/HappinessBottle/?bottleId=2468

You must be able to vote more than once? thats an incredible amount of votes per bottle :shocked:

No, it's because some fans has lots of contact on Facebook and others social network. It's nice for them but not all fans have that chance:boxed:

Ohh thanks! that explains it then .. :thumb_yello:

So the earlier you design one ... the better chance you have of winning .. as more votes? :thumb_yello: ..potentially

:roftl: Not really because I see that people who designed earlier their bottle has not a better position on the competion, if they doesn't have a very large social net work they haven't lots of votes. I was second to creat my bottle and I'm not in the top 50, I had difficulties to have more than 100 and after 200. I know others fans on MFC who created their bottles early and have less than 100 votes because they doesn't have thousand contacts on Facebook.

OK I've just finished mine!:kachinga: So the main item of it is the key (maybe an incouscious influence of Alice in Wonderland? :wub2:) as the symbol of hope and mystery (it's awful when I write this word I have this song in my head
:naughty:). And the luxuriant vegetation at the bottom of the bottle is supposed to reinforce the idea of "mystery" with some details in it not really determined which supposed to be a source for imagination! :wink2:

http://www.happiness-bottle.fr/HappinessBottle/?bottleId=2468

i voted for your "illusion" laurence ;)

is deb has put your in the list?

i voted for your "illusion" laurence ;)

is deb has put your in the list?

Thanks Fanny!!:cheerful_h4h: I don't know if Deb've already put me in the list but it doesn't really matter : it's not really urgent!

I do it right now ! Sorry, I'm very busy these days, and I can't log in during the day.

If some of you want to have their link quickly in the first post, don't hesitate to PM as I receive mail notification :wink2:

I do it right now ! Sorry, I'm very busy these days, and I can't log in during the day.

If some of you want to have their link quickly in the first post, don't hesitate to PM as I receive mail notification :wink2:

Don't be sorry!! There is no pb! :wink2:

ok so i know i havent been here very often in the past year...and i swear im not just using this forum I PROMISE I WILL VISIT MORE OFTEN its just im in the IB program so its very VERY demanding buuuuut i hope u can vote for mine :) I STILL LOVE MIKA!

http://www.happiness-bottle.fr/HappinessBottle/?bottleId=2312 :wub2::wub2:

I think there is a little problem with the link of your bottle, your bottle don't appear :shocked:

Sooo many good ones!!! How to vote?? I'll go through slowly & decide.. which ones make me feel HAPPY..:thumb_yello:

You click on the link (the adress of each bottle on the firt page), after you click on " JE VOTE ", a window appear, you enter the code write on your right and you click on " JE VOTE ". You could vote one time by bottle by day by IP adress.

I'm angry because I read something on a French forum of which I shut the name because I don't won't to point a forum. For these persons who are on MFC and on a French forum, what is a real Mika fan? Because for these persons there are people who are the leader of this competition :shocked:

Axie for example is a real Mika fan but she don't have lots of votes, there is a very little group who vote for her. I'm a Mika fan since the beginning of 2007 but I register on MFC in 2009....sorry I'm a Mika fan, I respect Mika as an artist and as a person.

I'm not on the top 50 of this competition because I can't have more votes, I have not 100 contacts on Facebook, it's my true friends and my mum who votes for my bottle, I know that sometime people here votes for my bottle but they are rare. I'm a fan and to learn that some other fans contact Coca Cola and try to lobbying for profit it's s****:sneaky2:

There is terms and conditions that's all we have to respect it. It's not because you have more votes than others Mika fans that you are real Mika fans:mf_rosetinted: The terms and conditions are made to be fair because all fans have not the chance to have a large social network and have 50 or 100 votes per day. You don't respect others fans when you do things like this:furious:

I'm angry because I read something on a French forum of which I shut the name because I don't won't to point a forum. For these persons who are on MFC and on a French forum, what is a real Mika fan? Because for these persons there are people who are the leader of this competition :shocked:

Axie for example is a real Mika fan but she don't have lots of votes, there is a very little group who vote for her. I'm a Mika fan since the beginning of 2007 but I register on MFC in 2009....sorry I'm a Mika fan, I respect Mika as an artist and as a person.

I'm not on the top 50 of this competition because I can't have more votes, I have not 100 contacts on Facebook, it's my true friends and my mum who votes for my bottle, I know that sometime people here votes for my bottle but they are rare. I'm a fan and to learn that some other fans contact Coca Cola and try to lobbying for profit it's s****:sneaky2:

There is terms and conditions that's all we have to respect it. It's not because you have more votes than others Mika fans that you are real Mika fans:mf_rosetinted: The terms and conditions are made to be fair because all fans have not the chance to have a large social network and have 50 or 100 votes per day. You don't respect others fans when you do things like this:furious:

Hi Sephira

I don't think people there say that if you have more votes you are a real Mika fan ;) I think everyone try to find some confort where they can have it, I mean the winners for this competition will be inside the 900 first persons, and of course the terms and conditions are very clear about it...

So everyone have chance to go to this private gig.

I don't say it here when I do it but I vote for everyone here one time or two times per day, when I can as for the other french forum where I am in...

In the other hand in the french forum where I am in, we are about 15/20 persons who votes every day for the other people who have bottle, when it's possible for us we votes, we have a good organisation and it means that even for the people who does not have a social network or a lot of facebook friends (you can't blame people to have lot of friends) we have around 10 votes sure from our Mika friends it's a real great support toward each other... you should try it in the forum you are in also, but of course people must play the "game", and vote for each other and it takes time :)... it's a real solidarity movement in our forum and it makes our hearts warm even if in the end it will not be possible for everyone to go to this show, but at last we try :)... and I want to thanks my mika friends for this :thumb_yello::wub2:

Séphira,

I personally am not in the Top 50. There's no real point about it, as long as Coca has been clear: the winners WILL BE among the 903 bottles that have the more votes, not the 50 first. Believe me, you're probably among them, as a large majority of bottles do not have any votes at all...

Then, why complaining about some people contacting Coca-Cola? Isn't it normal that real fans are trying hard to have tickets for everyone, to be sure that a lot of fans will actually go to the gig to support Mika, and not only strangers? Why assuming that we won't share this opportunity with MFC, if we have the opportunity?

the MWS has a good relationship with the MFC, I hope this will last for ever. And do not hesitate to contact me, our forum or anyone concerned if you feel like it.

Have a good day!

PS: I have voted for your bottle ;)

Archived