Happiness Bottle Contest : check our masterpieces and help us !

French Deb

:wink2:

Yes I know, but many of my friends will go and I wanted to be part of this too...

And Coca, it's very last minute you know, they can even warn you the day of the gig, and I don't live in Paris...

I'm soooo mad at me cause I should have sent the mail during my lunch break but I thought it was already too late :doh:

Trymg to follow the threat. So: why coca cola can call also the day of the gig? and why and at who we have to send an email? :shocked:I really want to go this private gig but it is a hard work!

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Trymg to follow the threat. So: why coca cola can call also the day of the gig? and why and at who we have to send an email? :shocked:I really want to go this private gig but it is a hard work!

Well, for the mail, it was for the MFC competition :wink2:

And for Coca, it's written in the rules, they can contact people untill the day of the gig to give tickets....

Well, for the mail, it was for the MFC competition :wink2:

And for Coca, it's written in the rules, they can contact people untill the day of the gig to give tickets....

Remind for the next private gig: NEVER NEVER leave for holidays during a MFC competition:doh::badmood:

Archived