Hi, just joined - Mika fan (of course)!

Flubberwood

Hi everyone, just joined these forums, thought I was already a member but turns out I'm not. Haven't got much time to set up my profile but all will happen in due course :blush-anim-cl:

I am a fan of Mika's work, with my favourite song being Touches You :biggrin2:

I was directed to these websites by some friendly YouTubers who watched my animated music video Blue Eyes I made back in September for my media studies coursework (

). Got full marks, :teehee:, and pleased with the result. I plan to do more animation work (but not necessarily Mika music videos) in the summer, so if you are interested I will keep you informed.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi everyone, just joined these forums, thought I was already a member but turns out I'm not. Haven't got much time to set up my profile but all will happen in due course :blush-anim-cl:

I am a fan of Mika's work, with my favourite song being Touches You :biggrin2:

I was directed to these websites by some friendly YouTubers who watched my animated music video Blue Eyes I made back in September for my media studies coursework (

). Got full marks, :teehee:, and pleased with the result. I plan to do more animation work (but not necessarily Mika music videos) in the summer, so if you are interested I will keep you informed.

I'm glad I brought you here!! We shall have to COMPLEATLY indulge you in the Mika-way :aah:

:biggrin2: x

Archived