Mika and Ian McKellen 25/3/10

CazGirl

Oh well - he makes up for being geographically challenged with his aptitude for languages.

As long as Mika can find the entrance & exit - all is well.

Although imagine Mika speaking the wrong language in the wrong country :aah: Oh the catastrophe!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think it's great that Mika is going to places he's never been before. I'm happy for them, getting to see him live.

Thank you!

You are absolutely right. :)

I wonder if he's gonna try to speak czech. As much as I am a polyglote, it would actually melt my heart. :naughty:

(And also.. I pity him, since czech is tiny bit impossible to remember :naughty: )

Although imagine Mika speaking the wrong language in the wrong country :aah: Oh the catastrophe!

:naughty: Please God... NO.

Aw we're hard on him aren't we. How many other popstars can address the audience in the language of virtually every country they visit? He's awesome for doing that, I admire him for that more than I can actually put into words :wub2:.

Aw we're hard on him aren't we. How many other popstars can address the audience in the language of virtually every country they visit? He's awesome for doing that, I admire him for that more than I can actually put into words :wub2:.

How are we being hard on him? :aah: I think it's amazing how he always tries to learn a bit of the language, wherever he is. He's got a bloody good memory. I just thought wouldn't be awful (yet funny :aah:) if he...I don't know...went to Germany and started speaking Italian or something :roftl:

I do too!

I also admire his interest in everybody's culture & customs.

Mika is a class act!

3D? What do you mean by 3D? We don't have to wear glasses do we? F*cking 3D :aah:

Lemme guess...stadium shows will be in France?

I guess so, I mean, in Germany he sold 3000 of the 7000 tickets. Now assume an Arena has 55000 seats in general, he sold out 1/18th of the stadium. Could you imagine the echo?:naughty:

And btw Mika, I thought we were BFFs forevaaaah...where was my call?:sneaky2:

TTYN:mf_rosetinted:

How are we being hard on him? :aah: I think it's amazing how he always tries to learn a bit of the language, wherever he is. He's got a bloody good memory. I just thought wouldn't be awful (yet funny :aah:) if he...I don't know...went to Germany and started speaking Italian or something :roftl:

Yes but funnily enough I can't ever see him making that mistake (funny though it would be, in a cringey way) because ok, he may think the capital of Romania is Dubrovnik :aah: but he wouldn't address a Romanian audience in Serbo-Croat. :naughty: He's linguistically very aware.

Someone's gonna tell me now that they don't speak Serbo- Croat in Dubrovnik :teehee:

I'm not sure, I think watching that clip made me lose the vast majority of my brain cells.

Depends how you look at it:naughty: Try watching a whole episode:roftl:

Or watch the Paris Hilton: My new BFF weekend break, then you're in for something!

Depends how you look at it:naughty: Try watching a whole episode:roftl:

Or watch the Paris Hilton: My new BFF weekend break, then you're in for something!

I'm not sure if I want to risk becoming brain dead...:naughty::teehee:

Archived