Mika and Ian McKellen 25/3/10

CazGirl

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There are fans there that haven't seen Mika yet? :teehee:

Yes. :teehee:

And also many that have been travelling like crazy to other countries to see him and wishing he would do a Prague gig after all. :)

:fisch:

hahaha 3D glasses! :mf_rosetinted:

i wish he could do those shows in England instead of other countries! i wanna see it!:teehee:

i know you are saying this because you'd like to see the show... but logic would be that he does stadium shows where there is a demand.:wink2:

You're welcome. You guys have waited such a long time.

Oh yes we have...

Glad Mika is keeping his promise :mf_rosetinted:

(He told me more than 2 years ago he will "definitely think about doing a gig in the Czech Republic". I never believed that could actually become the truth one day. :) )

Oh yes we have...

(He told me more than 2 years ago he will "definitely think about doing a gig in the Czech Republic". I never believed that could actually become the truth one day. :) )

We didn't think he'd release an EP (he said it in 2007), we heard nothing for 2 years and then all of a sudden BAM! :aah: If he says he's gonna do something...he does it...it just takes a damn long time sometimes...:naughty:

We didn't think he'd release an EP (he said it in 2007), we heard nothing for 2 years and then all of a sudden BAM! :aah: If he says he's gonna do something...he does it...it just takes a damn long time sometimes...:naughty:

Oooh wow, so that is the key to understanding Mika's plans! Whatever he does we can expect in 2 years :teehee:

I wonder if he'll be doing the stadium shows, Mika said they'll be more 3D than the smaller shows.

I think the show will be more laser than 3D!

I can't wait!

I have loved this set from the beginning of The Imaginarium Tour.

Now we will get to see it fully functional.

Kewl!

Theres not an arena tour in the UK.... is there?

No.

Yes, our Campo Pequeno venue is kindof an arena...:thumb_yello:

It used to be (and still is but much fancier now) a Bullfight Arena, not a stadium, though, but pretty huge...

Wonder is he'll twit about smelling bull blood?:blink:

Though killing bulls on the arena is totally forbidden in this country now..

After being remodeled a few years ago it can take some 10,000 peeps...:naughty:

Yes, our Campo Pequeno venue is kindof an arena...:thumb_yello:

It used to be (and still is but much fancier now) a Bullfight Arena, not a stadium, though, but pretty huge...

Wonder is he'll twit about smelling bull blood?:blink:

Though killing bulls on the arena is totally forbidden in this country now..

After being remodeled a few years ago it can take some 10,000 peeps...:naughty:

I don't think Lisbon is in the UK.:naughty:

But then Mika thinks Dublin is, so who knows?:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Am I missing out on something in here?

"Mika thinks Dublin is UK" :roftl: ?! :lmfao:

A couple of years back, when he played there last he shouted out hello UK or something during the show, which went down like a lead balloon with the Irish!

He mentioned it again the other night at one of the German shows, about how bad his geography was:naughty:

A couple of years back, when he played there last he shouted out hello UK or something during the show, which went down like a lead balloon with the Irish!

He mentioned it again the other night at one of the German shows, about how bad his geography was:naughty:

OMG :aah:

And he went to the London School of Economics? :lmfao: No wonder he dropped out on the first day!

Teacher: Now, can someone tell me where Ireland is on the map?

Mika: :shocked::blowup: MUSIC!! I NEED MUSIC!!! *runs away*

Teacher: ...Well at least he knows where the exit is.

I am constantly gobsmacked by how poor his geography is considering he got a place at the LSE to do a GEOGRAPHY DEGREE. :dunno:

And they say educational standards have fallen in this country :aah:

Hahaha, I can absolutely imagine that!

:naughty: Oh boy. Well, nobody's perfect :wink2:

Oh yes we have...

I think it's great that Mika is going to places he's never been before. I'm happy for them, getting to see him live.

And he went to the London School of Economics? :lmfao: No wonder he dropped out on the first day!

Oh well - he makes up for being geographically challenged with his aptitude for languages.

As long as Mika can find the entrance & exit - all is well.

I am constantly gobsmacked by how poor his geography is considering he got a place at the LSE to do a GEOGRAPHY DEGREE. :dunno:

And they say educational standards have fallen in this country :aah:

:roftl::aah:

Archived