Mika and Ian McKellen 25/3/10

CazGirl

FROM THE SUN:

"MIKA will be accompanied by Gandalf on his current arena tour. The singer confessed he has signed up the thespian legend SIR IAN McKELLEN for a cameo role. He said: "My tour is going to involve a lot of my friends. Sir Ian McKellen is one of them."

Interesting."

Either this is gob-smackingly old or he's doing another appearance :blink:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FROM THE SUN:

"MIKA will be accompanied by Gandalf on his current arena tour. The singer confessed he has signed up the thespian legend SIR IAN McKELLEN for a cameo role. He said: "My tour is going to involve a lot of my friends. Sir Ian McKellen is one of them."

Interesting."

I wonder if he'll be doing the stadium shows, Mika said they'll be more 3D than the smaller shows.

I wonder if he'll be doing the stadium shows, Mika said they'll be more 3D than the smaller shows.

3D? What do you mean by 3D? We don't have to wear glasses do we? F*cking 3D :aah:

Lemme guess...stadium shows will be in France?

3D? What do you mean by 3D? We don't have to wear glasses do we? F*cking 3D :aah:

More than that really ;) just been another one announced in prague, riga as well, antwerp is arena'ish....:thumb_yello:

Oh I'm curious now :teehee:

hahaha 3D glasses! :mf_rosetinted:

i wish he could do those shows in England instead of other countries! i wanna see it!:teehee:

No:naughty:

Like using people, instead of images from the book, how can I put this, having the characters walk out of the book.

You know like what David does with the little paper Mika, with Mika doing the same movements behind him? Like that.

i wish he could do those shows in England instead of other countries! i wanna see it!:teehee:

Yes, it'd be nice to see the big show here, there are lots of football stadiums small enough for him to do it here, it doesn't have to be Wembley. He could do it at Charlton Athletics ground, if he wants to do it in London.

You honestly see Mika doing the O2 or Wembley? No offence to Mika...I love him...and I'm sure the shows would be fab in those places...but at this moment in time it ain't happening :aah:

Like using people, instead of images from the book, how can I put this, having the characters walk out of the book.

You know like what David does with the little paper Mika, with Mika doing the same movements behind him? Like that.

?

Oh wow!

I can't wait!!

That being a bit of a selfish statement, wouldn't you agree???:sneaky2:

Mika already did the UK tour, people wouldn't attend to the 10ish gigs around UK only if they didn't bother to...:aah:

Other countries, specially the untoured ones also deserve a little bit of Mika, or is it too greedy from us????:sneaky2:

You honestly see Mika doing the O2 or Wembley? No offence to Mika...I love him...and I'm sure the shows would be fab in those places...but at this moment in time it ain't happening :aah:

?

Yes!

Like that:thumb_yello:

FROM THE SUN:

Interesting."

Caz -- is this meant to be 25/3/10? Or does the date have to do

with something happening in the future? Can I change the thread title? :blink:

Caz -- is this meant to be 25/3/10? Or does the date have to do

with something happening in the future? Can I change the thread title? :blink:

..OMG I CAN'T COUNT :aah:

Yes it's from today, not a month into the future...:roftl:

EDIT: thanks Deb, sorry for my retardedness :roftl:

..OMG I CAN'T COUNT :aah:

Yes it's from today, not a month into the future...:roftl:

Well, at first when I saw it, I thought that Mika and Sir Ian were doing

a special show on April 25th -- then I read the item and was like :blink:

So, it's fixed now! :thumb_yello:

Mika and Ian McKellen 25/3/10

FROM THE SUN:

Interesting."

Caz... Do not frighten more by such bright headings:shocked:

Archived