Mika in The Observer magazine 28/03/10

RAK1

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Very nice of Ben to do this :naughty:. The pic where Mika is jumping around with the band was his dressing room in Hammersmith; I remember putting my coat on that couch :lmfao:

I thought that dressing room look quite familiar. Now I know why :roftl:

thank you for this!

i tried to find myself in that hammersmith photo but i don't know which night that was taken and the photo is too small anyway! haha at least he said the fans were great :)

i posted the link to the big version somewhere on the first page of this thread... and it was the 2nd hammersmith night. :wink2:

Aww, the skulls are getting such a bad rep, but they aren't that bad. I loved mine, was really comfy.:blush-anim-cl:

you've been lucky! :wink2:

(although I liked the one I've had the second time.... but the first one was kinda terrible!! :aah::biggrin2:)

Aww, the skulls are getting such a bad rep, but they aren't that bad. I loved mine, was really comfy.:blush-anim-cl:

Since I have a really small head, on the 3 occasions where I've been a BG I've always made a beeline for a small sized skull :naughty:, and they've been fine. I think that the problems come when people wear one that is way too big for their head :wink2:.

Even though you can adjust the "helmet" part of them that is inside it, it's never a perfect fit unless the whole thing is kinda your size...

Since I have a really small head, on the 3 occasions where I've been a BG I've always made a beeline for a small sized skull :naughty:, and they've been fine. I think that the problems come when people wear one that is way too big for their head :wink2:.

Even though you can adjust the "helmet" part of them that is inside it, it's never a perfect fit unless the whole thing is kinda your size...

ah, that's interesting to know! :thumb_yello:

Archived