New EP by the end of 2010

IngievV

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LONDON, 31ST OF MARCH – Mika announced the release of a brand new EP by the end of 2010. The EP, which will include 8 new songs, is set to be released in December. Mika reveals: “I’ve been writing new music over the past few months and I just couldn’t wait to share it with my fans.” RedOne, well-known for producing monster hits such as Pokerface, produced the first single, “Kick Ass” and is rumoured to have also produced the other songs on the album.

Along with the regular release, Mika announced that there will also be a special collector’s release of the yet untitled EP for all the die-hard fans. It will contain a pop-up book, never before seen pictures, a poster, a personal note from Mika and 5000 Mika’s Magic Numbers, which can be used to win a private Mika gig on Mikasounds.com. There will only be 1000 of these books available and every book will be individually numbered.

It's not a joke? :sneaky2: Because it's the 1st of April today but I think that we don't find it fun if it's a joke :furious:

I will do 1000 signed copies only

:aah:

Make a name list quick! :aah:

Wow, great!! :woot_jump:

but it will be pretty expensive I guess..:boxed:

Oh, yes, and I want it signed by Freddie and Ingie too, off course..:mf_rosetinted:

Of course.. no other way to this..

london, 31st of march – mika announced the release of a brand new ep by the end of 2010. The ep, which will include 8 new songs, is set to be released in december. Mika reveals: “i’ve been writing new music over the past few months and i just couldn’t wait to share it with my fans.” redone, well-known for producing monster hits such as pokerface, produced the first single, “kick ass” and is rumoured to have also produced the other songs on the album.

Along with the regular release, mika announced that there will also be a special collector’s release of the yet untitled ep for all the die-hard fans. It will contain a pop-up book, never before seen pictures, a poster, a personal note from mika and 5000 mika’s magic numbers, which can be used to win a private mika gig on mikasounds.com. There will only be 1000 of these books available and every book will be individually numbered.

omg omg omg wow where can i preorder i realy want one omg omg omg

Never

Do you know .. you cant do april fools jokes past 12 mid day .. true .. its law

suuuuuure...:roftl:

gosh, you can get me with everything (ask Leator..:fisch:) but this, I won't believe..:lmfao:

Archived