New EP by the end of 2010

IngievV

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want one, I want one, I want one! :mf_lustslow:

but pleeeease give me some proofs cause if it's a horrible joke I'll die!

look- before LiCM he released Dodgy Holiday EP, before TBWKTM - Songs for Sorrow.

so it might means that he is planning a new album!:woot_jump:

I know I'm a dreamer! :roftl:

Hey FD it's only 8:30 in North America so you've got a few more hours left. :naughty:

:roftl::roftl: Knew it was a joke.. when the article says Mika's tired of his pop persona... :mf_rosetinted:

Yes, for me this particular phrase was a real WTF? moment "wishes to return to his roots in sub bass" :lmfao:

Hey FD it's only 8:30 in North America so you've got a few more hours left. :naughty:

Yes, for me this particular phrase was a real WTF? moment "wishes to return to his roots in sub bass" :lmfao:

Hmmmmmm I can continue with the shaved head mika to follow in my footsteps one then :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

Hmmmmmm I can continue with the shaved head mika to follow in my footsteps one then :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

But shaved head Mika wasn't a joke at all, i thought...:wink2::roftl:

cii00188.png

- GIVE ME THE NAME OF YOUR HAIRDRESSER! I'LL TAKE HER TO COURT!

- C'mon, thought it was time for a change. I was tired of my pop persona and the cute curly hair either...don't like my beanie? I DO! *grumpy*

I know! :roftl::roftl: That's a good one though.. wonder who had that much time to set it up..:aah:

well, he did go there at least once, didn't he.....

Remember when he said.. a lady in India gives the best hug ever? how long ago was that :aah: & why the hell was he talking about that.. can't believe how much random Mika facts we know after 3 years..

Can't wait! :biggrin2:

Just a couple of days back I posted in the Kick Ass thread that I thought that, from a career point of view, after the KA single there should be no more single releases from Mika till he had new material...

And now this news - woo hoo! :yay::yay::yay:

OMGosh. I WANT ! xD

I think I will save up for this as it is going to cost a bit more than usual, but this is going to be awesome !!! End of December? Only like 8 months to go. Eeek. I'm all excited now. (:

Archived