Yeshhhhh ..

I love you signature btw .. saw it in another thread :thumb_yello:

So nice when he smiles tha huge beaming smile like that :wub2:

thanks ... yeah I'm still going all :fangurl: when I watch the video :wub2:

Does he wear a plastic knife and fork in his pocket??:shocked:

yeah ... I think so :aah::roftl:

Wow!!!! well spotted :shocked::shocked:

I just saw that :aah:

:lol3: took me some slow-mo views of my vid to notice them as well ... I wonder what he's doing with them at a m&g at midnight tho ... don't reckon it's for self-defence in emergencies :naughty:

Has anyone told Kodes?

He'll be gutted, he was so sure it was true, bless him.

Unless he was in on it?

He was not:roftl:

But I did sound convincing, didn't I?:biggrin2:

:eek::jawdrop::yikes::furious::furious::crybaby:

I have two comments:

1) Good one Ingie!

The best April Fools Day joke I have fallen for in a long time.

2) Are you sure it is not true??????

Did Mika tell you or did you hear Mika talking to someone about it then three days later he contacted you & asked you not tell anyone????

:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

Hey you can't blame a guy for wanting it to be true!!

LONDON, 31ST OF MARCH – Mika announced the release of a brand new EP by the end of 2010. The EP, which will include 8 new songs, is set to be released in December. Mika reveals: “I’ve been writing new music over the past few months and I just couldn’t wait to share it with my fans.” RedOne, well-known for producing monster hits such as Pokerface, produced the first single, “Kick Ass” and is rumoured to have also produced the other songs on the album.

Along with the regular release, Mika announced that there will also be a special collector’s release of the yet untitled EP for all the die-hard fans. It will contain a pop-up book, never before seen pictures, a poster, a personal note from Mika and 5000 Mika’s Magic Numbers, which can be used to win a private Mika gig on Mikasounds.com. There will only be 1000 of these books available and every book will be individually numbered.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I must get that boook!!!! I hope it is affordable for me to get! *makes note to save money*

AHHHHHH! It's making me silently scream!!!!

Wait..... It's a joke? :aah::tears:

Good one... though in my defence I saw it today and not on April 1st, and I don't check the dates.

That was mean. :tears:

LONDON, 31ST OF MARCH – Mika announced the release of a brand new EP by the end of 2010. The EP, which will include 8 new songs, is set to be released in December. Mika reveals: “I’ve been writing new music over the past few months and I just couldn’t wait to share it with my fans.” RedOne, well-known for producing monster hits such as Pokerface, produced the first single, “Kick Ass” and is rumoured to have also produced the other songs on the album.

Along with the regular release, Mika announced that there will also be a special collector’s release of the yet untitled EP for all the die-hard fans. It will contain a pop-up book, never before seen pictures, a poster, a personal note from Mika and 5000 Mika’s Magic Numbers, which can be used to win a private Mika gig on Mikasounds.com. There will only be 1000 of these books available and every book will be individually numbered.

OMG I'M SOOO EXCITED!!!

I've been waiting for news like this for a while!!

Aww i so want to get the collectors addition sounds awesomee i hope it wont be to much.

Yaay new songs can't wait to hear them :biggrin2::mf_lustslow:

xx

OMG I'M SOOO EXCITED!!!

I've been waiting for news like this for a while!!

Aww i so want to get the collectors addition sounds awesomee i hope it wont be to much.

Yaay new songs can't wait to hear them :biggrin2::mf_lustslow:

xx

Aw, maybe you should read the last couple of pages of the thread first. :aah:

Seriously, it might be a good idea to add the April Fools part to the first page guys. :aah:

Seriously, it might be a good idea to add the April Fools part to the first page guys. :aah:

Ooh :shocked:

=(

aww lol that was a mean joke haha i seriously believed it.

Aww wish it was truee

xx

Why? Makes people learn to look at the dates:naughty:

(And the rest of the thread. :teehee:)

But still, not everyone is anticipating your evil schemes. :naughty:

Yea, thankfully for me I read the last few pages (if not the whole thread) before posting, but I already typed it out so I just posted I found out. XD

• 11 months later...

Archived