Mika at "Le Grand Journal" (Canal +) the 13th April

French Deb

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh we didn't get to see/hear him a lot... :sad:

But it's always nice to see him :wub2: and the good thing is it will be on their website tomorrow.

Does anybody what Mika is doing tomorrow? He's in Paris, surely he'll visit some radio stations or other TV shows?

wondering too:roftl:

he seemed serious.. said they interviewed him before giving him the dog!!!:blink:

That would be correct.

Over here before you can have a dog from a breeder or dogs home, you get interviewed, and in some cases, you get a house vist, to make sure you are suitable to take the dog on.

I'd be surprised if he had the dog yet, as he's away a lot, unless he has someone to look after it.

I think the chorus of "Blame it on the Girls" sounded very much like on the album...

Apart from that, Mika was really cute and funny :D As usual hehe

Yeah, they always do that on such shows, but you could hear Mika sing over it, so it's fine :biggrin2:

He looks great, but I have no idea what they were talking about. :blush-anim-cl:

Translation? :teehee:

Oh we didn't get to see/hear him a lot... :sad:

But it's always nice to see him :wub2: and the good thing is it will be on their website tomorrow.

Does anybody what Mika is doing tomorrow? He's in Paris, surely he'll visit some radio stations or other TV shows?

Well he was in Madrid yesterday, so he might be going round each place he's about to perform, maybe Italy tomorrow, Portugal on Thursday?

Well he was in Madrid yesterday, so he might be going round each place he's about to perform, maybe Italy tomorrow, Portugal on Thursday?

Oh I thought he was staying in France until his private gig on Thursday. Don't know where I read that..

Yes, I know, someone once wrote that we could follow Mika on Twitter doing his promo in Paris on April 14th. Anybody remember that?

For my english MFCers friends :huglove:

Translation part1

Mika:M

Interviewer:I

Some girls and guys talk to, i dont know their names, so i just wrote "girl" or "guy"

I: Mika is back at Le Grand Journal to perform his new single "Blame it on the girls." Heres MIKA!

*BIOTG plays*

I: So, that was the second single of the second album. So, if i get it right, the story of the song is about a guy who has everything and is still unhappy. Is this boy you?

M: Yes... I never admitted that... but in a way, yes, its me. And also, theres so many woman in my family. My sisters, my mom, my aunts. So its like ive got 11 mothers and (speaks english) "I put everything on them".

Guy: Micheal Jackson sang "Blame it on the Boogie" and youre singing "Blame it on the Girls". Everything is the girls' fault!

Mika: *giggle* yeah...

Girl: Don't you want someday to (im not sure how to translate this... it means cutting the bridge from his family, but not in the way of never seeing them again, just being more independant...) Because you still live in your parents house and youve got this family that helps keep your feet on the ground but whos at the same time very present in your life.

M: Yeah... i bought a house... or im buying a house...

Girl: But you said that last time you were here already. that you would buy a house! so??

Guy: But in this house, will you get all your family to live with you??

M:See, i bought a house..

I: where, in london or Paris?

M: in London, but the woman decided that she didnt want to sell it to me after all cause i took 4 months to decide if i really wanted to buy it and then i chose another house, and it took me 3 months... and the man finally said no...so i found another one! But i think i'll take this one!!

Girl: ok, so, when did you find that one?

M: i HATE spending money on things like that! It's scary!

Girl: But wait, you sold 6 million copies of your first album, this one has already sold 1 million...its going well no? you can buy this house!

M:I know! But what am i gonna do all alone in a house? No, but i have friends that are gonna live with me (me me! mika!! :das: ) and i bought a dog, so its okay, no problem!

Girl: whats the name of the dog?

M: I dont know yet, its a girl...

Guy: Call her "Gaga"...

M: shes pregnant..

Girl:who??

M: the dog... the dog is pregnant...And the dog is a champion of... (croft??)... I'm not sure what i means (:aah:), i had to buy the dog before she had the baby (yep, im confused too..)It's very complicated...

I: Terrible problems!

Guy: you have an incredible life!

M: and i had to do an interview to see if i was fit to have the dog...

Girl: and what was the interview?

M:They wanted to make sure i was serious, and that i would take care of the dog...

Girl: buy a house...

M: yeah everything, if i had space for the dog, a garden and everything.

I: Okay! We're talking about odd things now..

M: *giggles*

I:You're in charge of all the artistic production of your work. Lets see a clip of the song you just sang and you,ll tell me what it means.

M: okay

*BIOTG the clip plays*

Archived